Media Metalheads Thread III

lol yea the new in flames was pretty embarassing. i mean you couldn't really expect much more but still to churn out the kind of garbage they do now is just mind-blowing

Like free stuff? Who doesn't? Well, now that I've got your attention, hope y'all like thrash metal that conjures up the best out of early Kreator or Morbid Saint.

http://bit.ly/1ID5E1n

Edit: I asked Sadistic Ritual's vocalist/guitarist who gave me this on CD-R at a recent show if it would be cool with him if I upload this, got the permission to do so, so sharing the link here.

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So far I've been really intrigued by Rorcal, Virgin black, Relic Point, Blut Aus Nord, and Lord Mantis...just to name a few ;] keep it up!

awww yisssss.

you can go bacl through the thread pretty far and find older shows from when i called it "Heavy Load". all those links should still be good, but if you see a setlist you want and the link is broekn let me know and i can get the link for you.

Rarest album you own? For me it is my fan club edition of Megadeth's 1985 debut album Killing Is My Buisness...And Business Is Good!, it was pressed and distributed in 1986 or 1987.

Rarest album you own? For me it is my fan club edition of Megadeth's 1985 debut album Killing Is My Buisness...And Business Is Good!, it was pressed and distributed in 1986 or 1987.
rarest album i own is probably a Justin Vernon release called Hazeltons. i think there was only like 50 of them.

rarest metal CD i own is probably Underoath: Cries of the Past. they usually go for between $50-75 used.

i'm probably forgetting something though.

also i got this as a secret santa gift and oh my god:

I don't know if I have any truly rare vinyls, I have a number of limited edition colored vinyls that were released in very small runs, like Cloudkicker's Fade on Orange (100 copies), Scale the Summit's The Migration on Clear w/ Blue Haze (100 copies) and Gorguts' Colored Sands on Yellow in Red (150 copies). However I'm skeptical that these will have real collector value sometime in the future, or rather, that these albums will have significantly more collector value than just being a first press, since almost all of these I have are just a limited colored version in a much bigger vinyl run. Who knows though.

The only vinyl I have that I think actually has a shot of being rare one day isn't a metal album at all. It's my still sealed, first press deluxe edition of the first Run the Jewels album.

oh i have a test press vinyl copy of the first Daughters album.

no idea how many of them there are but i bet it's less than 20.

so limited it has no value because no one knows it exists.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)