PS! Model Mod & Fixing Thread

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus

Volcarona's front sprite's bottom left (our right) wing's shading flashes.

Gogoat's backsprite's horns aren't having a good time either.

And back sprite Salamence's left wing also has some funky shading.

I could have a whole list of pokémon that dont have shiny backs, but that may or may not bore you. Instead, a select few from the list:

(at this point, pointing out that "shiny" Snivy's face is flashing)
^all these are supposed to be the shiny backs yet are not shiny.

Minor size difference, if you look carefully. regular is 48x84 and shiny is 48x78

edit:

beautiful neck flashing

Last edited:

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ORAS will be up later today.

I already did a great deal of editing on them, so I imagine they'll be fine. If I missed some small stuff post away.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
A lot of the new megas have some crazy sprite sizing and idk if that's because I was too early to the whole update since some of the new sprites aren't in yet.

More importantly, audino sometimes goes transparent as I caught in this pic.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sizing hasn't properly updated. This is because image uploading is faster than code updating, and code dictates display size.

I'll take a look at that transparency : d

Last edited:

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Primal Kyogre's front sprite, and the back sprites for Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, and Mega Rayquaza appear to be compressed horizontally. Primal Groudon's front sprite kind of appears to be this way as well, but that may just be me. Mega Rayquaza's front looks fine.

I spy with my little eye some jaw flickering

Minor flickering problems (front: main body, back: volcano and stones)

look closely, top right of 'christmas tree' flickery

arms flicker.

idk about this one... You can tell if you zoom in close that the sizing for these two aren't the same somewhere - the regular touches the top and bottom of the image while the shiny one doesn't.
images on a background to show what I mean:
http://imgur.com/7pANFau,I2cMh5x#0

are
these inbattle animations possible to implement? for special attacks it uses the first one,for physical attacks it uses the second one (in Goomy's case that is)
I feel these would be an awesome visual boost to PS!

Last edited:
are
these inbattle animations possible to implement? for special attacks it uses the first one,for physical attacks it uses the second one (in Goomy's case that is)
I feel these would be an awesome visual boost to PS!
other pokemon have got em too, ie Pawniard. Pichu, Abra, and Lampent ^-^

You probably can't see it on a white background, but there is a frame(s) that have the insides of it completely cut out.

I just screenshotted this from the xyani site given in the OP. If you wish, you can go to that link and see for yourself.

When there is a competitive-wise difference between East Sea and West Sea Gastrodon, it will be added.
the goal of PS is to simulate as close to the games as possible, there is no difference between Blue and Red Stripe Basculin,Male and Female Jellicent/Pyroar/Hippowdon yet they are all still in the game,so your logic is flawed also you do not have any rank to be acting like you are the one making decisions here sorry:( and im pretty sure the majority of PS users would love to have East Sea Gastrodon since this is something the community has wanted for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)