Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
How is it legit, big sexy Phil?

Remember two seasons ago I ghosted upstart (I think that was his name) and completely wrecked FlareBlitz with MY TEAM and MY PLAYS even though upstart was playing.

Also, ShakeItUp, he was lucky to have a good record because we all built teams and guided his every move. There's a reason why he doesn't do well in individual tournaments.

Last edited:
How is it legit, big sexy Phil?

Remember two seasons ago I ghosted upstart (I think that was his name) and completely wrecked FlareBlitz with MY TEAM and MY PLAYS even though upstart was playing.

Also, ShakeItUp, he was lucky to have a good record because we all built teams and guided his every move. There's a reason why he doesn't do well in individual tournaments.
spooky scary skeletons sends shivers down my spine

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Thatsjustpeachy, why are you still playing this game? Aren't you at a point in your life where most females are out searching for their suitable mate to reproduce? Unless you don't have no eggs in that Venus flytrap of yours, if you know what I mean.

Good luck in the OST this year, bro. You won't get past the second round. Even if you do and get to play me in the quarterfinal again, I guarantee I won't miss all 8 of my Hydro Pumps again.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Someone like Masterclass is a lvl5 Magikarp troll. I'm a Gyarados.

You wouldn't be saying that if Thatsjustpeachy haxxed you out of a yellow trophy and then gloated about getting a shirt that still doesn't fit him.

PS. You read every word I post. Don't lie, nigga.

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Dear some Smogon users, especially Thatsjustpeachy,

I owe you all a sincere apology for my recent outburst of cruelty. It was never my intention to inflict mental pain on anyone. I just have an unusual sense of humor, and sometimes it does come off scathing and get mistaken for something malicious. Often I really don't even realize how intoxicating I am until people call me out on my lack of posting skills.

Again, it was never my intention to create such an awkward and uncomfortable situation for anyone involved or to make anyone feel bad about himself. I hope that this post is the beginning in correcting my mistake and exorcizing whatever demon I have.

While I have caused this unpleasant experience, I am able to see where I went wrong. Beyond this cold exterior lies a teenage guy who just wants to be acknowledged as a competent Pokemon trainer. As the saying goes, "any publicity is good publicity," whether it's positive or negative. I believe acquiring this insight will allow me to learn and grow and prevent any toxic behavior on my part from happening in the future.

I will do my best to discontinue posting so much here from this moment onward, unless I have something worthwhile to share with this community. Everyone deserves a second chance, yes?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

My sincerest apologies,
The WhiteQueen

Last edited:
Dear some Smogon users, especially Thatsjustpeachy,

I owe you all a sincere apology for my recent outburst of cruelty. It was never my intention to cause mental pain to anyone. I just have an unusual sense of humor, and sometimes it does come off scathing and get mistaken for something malicious. Often I really don't even realize how intoxicating I am until people call me out on my lack of posting skills.

Again, it was never my intention to create such an awkward and uncomfortable situation for anyone involved or to make anyone feel bad about himself. I hope that this post is the beginning in correcting my mistake and exorcizing whatever demon I have.

While I have caused this unpleasant experience, I am able to see where I went wrong. Beyond this cold exterior lies a teenage guy who just wants to be acknowledged as a competent Pokemon trainer. As the saying goes, "any publicity is good publicity," whether it's positive or negative. I believe acquiring this insight will allow me to learn and grow and prevent any toxic behavior on my part from happening in the future.

I will do my best to discontinue posting so much here from this moment onward, unless I have something worthwhile to share with this community. Everyone deserves a second chance, yes?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

My sincerest apologies,
The WhiteQueen
sorry don't know you

Valentine

Banned deucer.
i would like to wish every single one of you a merry christmas (it goes without saying this doesn't include blarajan). i know most of us have heard the story of the lord's birth, but i think it's important to remember our one true king during this time of year. please allow me to recount the story of christ the comforter's birth.

"Some time ago on a pleasant august, a young, oh so fertile girl named Mizuhime was visited by Ciele, an Angel. The Angel told her that Aldaron, the king of mars and universe, wanted to breed and create a special baby, the Christ child. You already know that bitch was down as fuck. Not wanting the child to be a great bastard, Mizu soon married an honorable oldgen player, BKC. When the baby was nearly due, Mizu and BKC had to make a journey to a forum called Smogon to sign up for a tournament. When they arrived, they found that all the tournaments were full. Mizu, hours away from giving birth, was ready to go psychotic. Being somewhat of a bad ass, BKC quickly found Oglemi, who gave him a key to his tournament full of animals. When the young couple first entered the tournament, they saw a donkey, griffin, chimp and funky dinosaur, along with some snakes and llamas. Although a compromise, it was still better than a cave full of Zubat. In attempts to make the humble birthplace more hospitable, BKC got a fire burning, turned on some nas, and started to make a mincemeat pie.

It was at this time that our lord savior jesus christ shot out of the womb like an iron bullet. Sensing that his genes had been successfully perpetuated, Aldaron put a bright jirachi in the sky. In distant lands, this glorious jirachi was recognized by three starmasters as the fulfillment of a prophecy. These three wise men, McMeghan, Bloo, and CrashinBoomBang, began their journey to greet the new King of Man. Unable to make the trip in a single day, the three travelers spent a night at King Jason's palace. When King Jason heard the news of a new lord, he was secretly outraged. He knew that the new king took away his niche, and that he wouldn't be selected to play in any tournaments. This was a serious conflict, the christ child had to be disposed of. Jason, full of pride, asked the wise men to return once they had located the child. Aware of Jason's malefic intent, the travelers continued their journey, never to return.

When the wise men finally found their true lord, they presented him with gifts. McMeghan offered up a masterfully crafted golden gyarados. Bloo gifted the largest, finest pearl known to man. CrashingBoomBang managed a small golden sun, along with a teddy bear the child would come to love. After the gifts were received, the holy spirit descended in the form of a lady bug, and filled every man, woman and child with a warmth they would never forget."

This warmth is the true spirit of christmas, and I hope you have all been able to share it with your families this year. Again, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)