Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would be an optimal EV spread for freeze dry lapras?
I am also building a Christmas themed team I know I'll use delibird(santa), abomasnow(Christmas tree), gourgeist(Jack Skellington from nightmare B4 Christmas), and sawsbuck(santa's herd of reindeer) what else should i use?

I am also building a Christmas themed team I know I'll use delibird(santa), abomasnow(Christmas tree), gourgeist(Jack Skellington from nightmare B4 Christmas), and sawsbuck(santa's herd of reindeer) what else should i use?
Stantler, Walrein perhaps?

Cryogonal- because he /she is one lonely little snowflake.
Plus, Rapid Spin is a must on a suicidal icy team

Could also use Froslass for the 3 christmas spirits in a christmas carol

Looking for someone to do a sizeable cloning session for me in 9-10 hours.
Bumping before bed, also looking for a love Ball Makuhita if someone can catch me one or has one they can breed.
  • Dive Ball :Totodile(HA unavailable), Chikorita, Chinchou, Cranidos Feebas, frillish, tirtouga, Anorith, Carvanha, Mantine, Tentacool, Omanyte, Clamperl, Burmy, Castform, Lileep, Hoppip, Cyndaquil, Kabuto, Basculin and Wailmer

• Nest Ball :Chikorita(HA unavailable), Frillish(non HA), Lileep, Deerling(non HA, corresponding season), cottonee(non HA), Totodile, Cyndaquil, Wingull, Minun and Hoppip

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin, Anorith, Cranidos Totodile, Carvanha, tirtouga and Goldeen

• Dusk Ball: Shelmet, Anorith, Tirtouga, Aerodactyl and Carvanha

• Premier Ball :Darumaka, Meowth, Karrablast, Anorith, Shelmet, Aerodactyl, Shieldon, Cyndaquil, Kabuto, Castform, Chikorita(non HA), Buneary, Glameow, Plusle, Aron, Relicanth, Boufallant and skitty

• Ultra Ball : Shieldon, Chikorita and Tynamo

• Repeat Ball :Goldeen, Chikorita, Plusle, Cyndaquil and Darumaka

• Timer Ball :Karrablast, Cranidos and Shieldon

• Great Ball :Cranidos, Anorith Cyndaquil, Totodile and Tentacool

• Quick Ball :Carvanha, Burmy, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Minun, Yamask and Shieldon

• Heal Ball : Lileep, Cranidos, Aerodactyl Yamask, Carvanha, Sentret, Miltank, Almomomola and Karrablast

• Sport Ball: All possible

does anyone have a fast/level ball female onix and dream ball female eevee with ha? I have dream ball females of snorunt, lileep, hoppip, sneasel.

does anyone have a fast/level ball female onix and dream ball female eevee with ha? I have dream ball females of snorunt, lileep, hoppip, sneasel.
I have both(Onix is perfect and shiny to boot)Can we do this in exchange for you doing the cloning session for me tomorrow?(My tomorrow is about 9 hours from now)

anybody have a good HA Female Eveee? I have much more stuff than in my thread so PM me if you wanna know...hope you can clone! anybody have a copy of that redis Dianice floating around? If you don't want to ask me anything in a PM maybe I can EV or breed something for you?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Female Pawniard with Sucker Punch in a different ball? Any ball will do and any IVs combination, since I don't have much to offer.

Latios - #381 (Timid) : 31 / 10, 12 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

On a scale of 1 to keep, how hard should I keep this? Great Ball if anybody wants to know.

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Does anyone have a Female Pawniard with Sucker Punch in a different ball? Any ball will do and any IVs combination, since I don't have much to offer.
I have a female Pawniard with Sucker Punch, regular ball though, I'm afraid. Lemme know if you don't find any with a decent ball and you can have this one.

Latios - #381 (Timid) : 31 / 10, 12 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

On a scale of 1 to keep, how hard should I keep this? Great Ball if anybody wants to know.
Definite keep. The minor difference in Defence will be negligible at best, and the Attack is a good, low amount to minimise confusion damage.

____

Anybody have a Sassy Ferrothorn/Seed (preferably in a unique ball?) 2 boxes and still not one god damn Sassy.

Also, if anybody has a spare pair of Black Glasses/could clone me a Pokemon with a pair, that'd be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)