Sticky Smeargle's Studios Fifth Annual Secret Santa - FINAL DAY!

HELLO EVERYONE. SANTA NEEDS TO TAKE THIS TIME TO APOLOGISE TO talonFletch WHO WAS UNFAIRLY MARKED AS A BUTT DUE TO A MISTAKE ON SANTA'S PART. HE WAS ACTUALLY SO PROMPT IN GETTING HIS PIC IN THAT SANTA DIDN'T HAVE IT ON HIS LIST. SORRY TALONFLETCH! YOU ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

ANYWAY, NOW ON TO DAY 8!

TO: paintseagull

A very sparkly Carbink!
Optional: make up a new design for the ears, gems, and white collar (ie make your own version of one of the Carbink Servants )

TO: Hollymon

Can I request a Bergmites watching the northern lights in the snow please.

TO: Lemonade.

my request is a manaphy relaxing in the sand on a beach with a santa hat and lemonade in one hand

TO: fleurdyleurse

um i'd like a whimsicott furiously correcting pieces of writing! ty!

TO: Arhops

Ok great so I want to join and have the picture I want be an Arghonaut (http://cap.smogon.com/web/art/dex/arghonaut_dex.jpg) wearing a chef hat cutting some onions.

GOOD WORK EVERYONE! WE'RE SO CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS I CAN PRACTICALLY SMELL RUDOLPH'S SHIT. TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR MORE CHRISTMAS CHEER.

omg Nerina thank you so much!! this is the best gift i could possibly get :)
I'm so happy that you like it! I'm kinda new to watercolor so I'm glad that it worked out :)

Nerina Pinging you again hahah, your watercolour work is absolutely lovely (I'm referring to PokeTour here as well).
Thank you! <3 I will keep on doing more watercolor pieces in the future ^^

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE SECOND LAST DAY OF SECRET SANTA. EXCITEMENT IS HERE. LET'S DO THIS SHIT.

TO: brightobject

I guess a drawing of a slowking with a mustache would be nice :)

TO: Genesect

A super buffed up delibird will be my request :)

TO: justinjiaxinghu

I would like something about Legend of Korra or Avatar the Last Airbender. Wallpaper, simple drawing, anything really.

If that can't be done then something about Naruto would be appreciated!

TO: aXl

My Request: Draw Mega Altaria as Cloudbeard, Pirate King/Queen of the Seven Skies! Feel free to draw this however you want. If you want to give Mega Altaria his/her pirate crew of Swabby-lus and the good ship Wailord or what have you, feel free to! If you want to simply draw Mega Altaria as a pirate, feel free to as well! As long as the piece features Mega Pirate Altaria, you'll have done your job. That hat is just too scurvy for this not to be a thing. Have fun and best of luck!

TO: vonFiedler

Can my entry be Ridley wearing a Charizard costume? EDIT: And how about Saber (fate stay night) cosplaying as Luxray right next to him, to really confuse the message

TOMORROW IS THE FINAL DAY OF SECRET SANTY. PREPARE YOUR BUTTHOLES.

HOLY SHIT IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE! FINAL DAY! SOON WE WILL ALL BE SUFFERING THROUGH DEALING WITH FAMILY MEMBERS WE'D RATHER AVOID AND ALL THAT OTHER HOLIDAY CHEER. SANTA AND HIS HELPER ELVES ARE DROPPING OFF THE PRESENTS EARLY.

PS: THIS MEANS THAT TODAY'S GIFTS ARE MOSTLY DONE BY VOLUNTEERS TO MAKE SURE THAT NO ONE (BESIDES SANTA HIMSELF AND A FLAKE) GOT FLAKED OUT ON. GOOD WORK ELVES! YOU CAN FIGHT AMONGST YOURSELVES FOR WHICH ELF YOU WANT TO BE.

TO: Scrake

my request is mega swampert and mega steelix getting buff for the ORAS release or something.

TO: unfixable

I'd request a Cacnea with a santa hat ice skating, if that's not too much!

TO: Chuuny

Could I request a drawing of Horsea, Seadra and Kingdra?

TO: Weebl

I'd like a Ludicolo dancing. :)

TO: Regime

For secret santa, I would like... Mega Glalie and a Mega Beedrill j chillin with top hats and monocles.

TO: SolarHatesPie

Can I request a Flygon riding a Xerneas (jk I'm not that evil) winter form Sawsbuck into battle?

TO: Kadew

For my request, I'd like a Tropius decorated to be a Christmas banana tree.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! EVERYONE EXCEPT THE FLAKES DID REALLY WELL. SHAME ON U FLAKES. I HOPE EVERYONE HAD FUN THIS YEAR, AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT TIME! SANTA OUT.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)