Not open for further replies.
CMT for:
#607 - Litwick (
)
Ivs: /31/2/30/30/30/30/
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flash Fire
OT: Infi || ID: 32080

I dont have any available shinies atm because i dont have a reliable way to clone. so im willing to do more then one of the pokes from my thread for it

Really looking for that Thundurus, But also Vincitini and Adamant Kyurem

This is what pokemon i can offer you. All pokemon mention are competive with hidden Powers and egg moves! Just say those pokemon you are evt interested in and i willgive you futher details! I will recommend that SHiney Enitei With Sacred fire( 50% burns chance and 100 attack Power and extremspeed!

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Suicune, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom.

Shiney: Heatran, Entei, Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross.

CMT for:
#607 - Litwick (
)
Ivs: /31/2/30/30/30/30/
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flash Fire
OT: Infi || ID: 32080

I dont have any available shinies atm because i dont have a reliable way to clone. so im willing to do more then one of the pokes from my thread for it
I can get you hidden ability staryu, would really like manaphy, it is in a basic ball?
Really looking for that Thundurus, But also Vincitini and Adamant Kyurem

This is what pokemon i can offer you. All pokemon mention are competive with hidden Powers and egg moves! Just say those pokemon you are evt interested in and i willgive you futher details! I will recommend that SHiney Enitei With Sacred fire( 50% burns chance and 100 attack Power and extremspeed!

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Suicune, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom.

Shiney: Heatran, Entei, Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross.
hey everyone sorry i havent been too active latetly and havent seen your cmt requests, the thing is that im out of town in a trip with my mom and i cant properlly check my thread, once i get back from my trip on the 19th i will be back and active

L
hey everyone sorry i havent been too active latetly and havent seen your cmt requests, the thing is that im out of town in a trip with my mom and i cant properlly check my thread, once i get back from my trip on the 19th i will be back and active
Lol i completely forgot bout this, no worries, i found litwick from another thread. Ill ask for trade again once i see somethin else i want.

It's all good dude! I still got analytic staryu for you!

perhaps by chance do u have a shaymin thats nots cloned for trade? i have a bunch of shinys, japanese movie event victini, poke scrap shaymin, and HA staryu for trade.

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Hi and i just want to say the pokemon i want and questions.

Want: Victini Manaphy

Questions (if so i want): does latios or latias have defog. Does scizor have defog. And what nature is victini?

perhaps by chance do u have a shaymin thats nots cloned for trade? i have a bunch of shinys, japanese movie event victini, poke scrap shaymin, and HA staryu for trade.
Hi and i just want to say the pokemon i want and questions.

Want: Victini Manaphy

Questions (if so i want): does latios or latias have defog. Does scizor have defog. And what nature is victini?
Could I have the timid latias please

FC 3625 7823 7932
sorry everyone havent been able to come online, college is taking all my time and some side projects, if you guys still interested we can sort out some trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)