Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament - Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloo vs Choice Specs
Mack Bus vs Tele
sebixxl vs Tesung
PDC
vs shartruce2

Edit: Mack Bus vs Tele, I think Tele's luck has run out.

We already have a pm about this with bloo, but I leave for my friend's thursday (I won't have a laptop, not gonna play 3 pokeom games while i hang out with them on my phone) and then I go friday to a place without internet. I am completely willing to play at any point during the next 2 days, and from January 5th onwards. I understand that my availability isnt great and january 5th is a long time to wait, but I think it would be unfair to eliminate me this far into a tourney for circumstances outside of my control. Thx

bluri

Banned deucer.
I cant describe this feeling when i still see those Tele Fans..

What you guys dont know is that tele copied his so fcking "glorious Ladder Team" which he played a million Months on the Ladder from my Friend @Yong´seun. Tele was a 1,2/1,3k ladder guy who never went higher. Me and tele were pretty good friends 1 year ago, before he started to play Pkmn. I supported him wherever i could.I hosted Tournaments together with him pretty often and tried to support him in teambuilding and we talked on a daily basis.. After some time, he started 2 copy the team of my friend Yongseun and absolouty liked it.The Problem was, that 1 Year ago the metagame wasnt balanced yet and the Lucario-mega Bann came...Tele still fell in love with this Team of Yongseun and started to fill the Spot of Mega Luke in Yongseun´s team with Zor-m > Luce-m and put IDK > Scarf Terrakion. These changes were pretty succesfull and he started to climb up to the top ladder.We lost our connection after a few months and went our separate ways.. I´ve talked to him from time to time and started to hate him.He earns the Glory for a Team which he hasnt created,thinks he is the best Player of the fcking World and still cant build a new team without Copy like he did with is "glory Ladder Team".He played pretty often against my Baton Pass and played for 7 or 8 months every day the same copied Team. Every new Team he made was absolouty bad. When he realized that his team was weak, he started to create a new account again and laddered with his old copied Team and this Month for Month..I dont like people who play the same team over and over again on the ladder feel like they are pro, like Wish Killer. I never told tele about this and still talked with him friendly..But he started to change his personality and was very unfriendly to me in every Ladder Match or per PM because he thought he was better than everybody. I started to lose a pretty good Friend more and more. The crazy shit was, that he earned this glory without saying that he copied the basis of his team. Then he started to play ST..I´ve faced him 1x in ST and told him that I´m pretty disappointed, that he is so fcking unfriendly to me and started to hate him so fcking hard cause he acted like we have never been friends.. I talked with so many people - and a lot of them, from the Italy Chat for example, shared my oppinion.

After ST he started to insult me every time he lost in to me on the ladder. Sometimes when I was playing under some fake account I told him that it was me but he just answered: “idc”. But I am not the only one. He insulted TheEnder as well after losing to him in OLT. And there are many more people who got insulted by him.

Tele is one those guys who are destroying the fun in this game. Its no fun at all to play with or against him or to even talk to him in any way. He is a total asshole and acts like he is best there is when it comes to pkmn without having any success in tours like ST or even the OLT. I find people who still support him disgusting and hate them just as much. I wished Tele would just stop to play pkmn because he spoiles the fun for everyone else.

Fuck u Tele and everybody who supports you!

#AntiTele

Last edited:
I don't get these posts. If someone his scum why continuously express your dis-pleasures and supply attention, while that person continues on with their life.
If anything you're wasting your energy and time on something that, honestly, shouldn't matter *at all*.

"I wished Tele would just stop to play pkmn because he spoiles the fun for everyone else"

I see that you're in pain bro, i really do, but if you need a person gone and you simply can not enjoy things without their removal, then that maybe a problem on your end.

Last edited:
Why does anyone even care if someone copies a team or uses the same team all the time? Like, if anything, that just makes the person easier to counter/easier to beat. Didn't people just start running SD+3 attacks Mega Scizor to destroy Tele's team? I agree with Mencemeat though. There are tons of good players that act like assholes on the ladder - it's basically a given with any competitive game. Just move on.

I mean, all you had to do was get rocks up, and get a single SD with 252+ Mega Scizor and you won the game. BP for Clefable, Latios, and Terrakion. Superpower for Heatran. Bug Bite for Slowbro. And then he can come in with his Mega Scizor and try to boost on you, but you have Superpower and he doesn't so you'll win in the end. Obviously it's not that simple to get to +2 against Tele's team, but anytime his Scizor is out you'd have a chance.

Bloo vs Choice Specs-He's on fire
Mack Bus vs Tele-Telegend will prove the haters wrong
sebixxl vs Lyconik
PDC vs shartruce2-This is The PDC Show

Bloo vs Choice Specs-He's on fire
Mack Bus vs Tele-Telegend will prove the haters wrong
sebixxl vs Lyconik
PDC
vs shartruce2-This is The PDC Show
This is a true fan, predicting me to not be in the losers bracket despite also losing. ALso, sebixxl said he could play 4:00 his time on the 24th, but didnt tell me his timezone. Plz tell me it so I can know when to play

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I still can't tell if bluri's post was serious or not. Lol...

I played Tele a few times on the ladder and he totally smashed me every time with that copied team of his with the Slowbro and Clefable core.

Tele also taken out some pretty okay players so far. It won't be that surprising if he won the whole thing.

seb wasnt able to play so far, and probly wont be. Requestiong an extension, till january 6 (and I would be willing to play my game of next round right away as to not hold up the tourney). If not, I feel like given that I had complete availability for 2 days and the time I'm missing is out of my control, I deserve at least a coinflip

coz its christmas eve.
i agreed to play that time when i came home totally drunk (http://gyazo.com/050e83b0873dcdf23eda0b027cf34d6b). i knew from the beginning that i am not able to play these two days. that is why i immidiatly made a conversation with you and bloo and asked for an extension. i suppose every christian knows u do not want to be forced to play at christmas eve. and the least thing i would do, was say no to a dinner with my whole family coz i have to play pokemon. i am totally fine with an extension. i want to play, thats why i join tours. and i am also totally fine with playing when tesung comes back, and in any case of win play immidiatly afterwards like he wants to do. merry christmas everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)