Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament - Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being
damn cant answer to all of this since im on vacation but will try
bluri ur making a fool of yourself, ive never been frend with u and i never talked with u on a daily basis, if i ignored u in the past its just becos i know what sort of a kid u are, and i prefer to talk with ppl of my age rather than with kids like u (no offense intended)

and lets suppose for a moment that i stole that team from someone (lol); what does this have to do with olt? absolutely nothing. and even then, bluri, do u think that people would fucking care if i stole that team or not, or if i climbed the ladder with it or with another team? no they obviously dont care.
but i want to let u know 1 thing, bluri: im a proud guy, i never asked for help to anybody, even when i was a newbie at this game. for this reason i also never use teams that i didnt build myself. its not in my nature to do this. just like irl, i dont mind how far i will get or how many achievements i will get, because at the end of the day all that matters is to move forward with my own forces, not with someone else's forces.
so yea, if i hadnt built that team myself, i certainly wouldnt have laddered with it for such a long time, nor i would have rated it with such commitment and accurancy. but i did it. because i firmly believed in that team, and i liked the innovations that it could have brought (if i had been succesful with it ofc), like slowbro, a pokemon that noone else was even close to consider back then

Every new Team he made was absolouty bad
oh well if u say so, it has to be true LOl
When he realized that his team was weak, he started to create a new account again and laddered with his old copied Team and this Month for Month
this statement doesnt make sense at all
I dont like people who play the same team over and over again on the ladder
thats ur problem, not mine
The crazy shit was, that he earned this glory without saying that he copied the basis of his team.
'glory' seems a too big word for a pokemon game, doesnt it?
He insulted TheEnder as well after losing to him in OLT.
not true. never lost to him, not in olt at least.. before typing anything, pls make sure that the informations u have are right...but dont worry i know its a too big effort to ask to a kid like u
Its no fun at all to play with or against him or to even talk to him in any way
dont talk to me then LOl
so yea all i can see is that u just came here to gain some attention by inappropriately using my name

btw to add to what bluri said (hi fren:]]]]) tele's initial peak on the ps ladder was achieved through the use of denissss pass, have fun with that info n_n
wow u have a lot of imagination!! why dont u start writing a book instead of making posts like this

almost forgot this
I wished Tele would just stop to play pkmn because he spoiles the fun for everyone else.
na sorry cant do that anytime soon, cbb and I have got to win the olt before

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
damn cant answer to all of this since im on vacation but will try
bluri ur making a fool of yourself, ive never been frend with u and i never talked with u on a daily basis, if i ignored u in the past its just becos i know what sort of a kid u are, and i prefer to talk with ppl of my age rather than with kids like u (no offense intended)

and lets suppose for a moment that i stole that team from someone (lol); what does this have to do with olt? absolutely nothing. and even then, bluri, do u think that people would fucking care if i stole that team or not, or if i climbed the ladder with it or with another team? no they obviously dont care.
but i want to let u know 1 thing, bluri: im a proud guy, i never asked for help to anybody, even when i was a newbie at this game. for this reason i also never use teams that i didnt build myself. its not in my nature to do this. just like irl, i dont mind how far i will get or how many achievements i will get, because at the end of the day all that matters is to move forward with my own forces, not with someone else's forces.
so yea, if i hadnt built that team myself, i certainly wouldnt have laddered with it for such a long time, nor i would have rated it with such commitment and accurancy. but i did it. because i firmly believed in that team, and i liked the innovations that it could have brought (if i had been succesful with it ofc), like slowbro, a pokemon that noone else was even close to consider back then

oh well if u say so, it has to be true LOl

this statement doesnt make sense at all

thats ur problem, not mine

'glory' seems a too big word for a pokemon game, doesnt it?

not true. never lost to him, not in olt at least.. before typing anything, pls make sure that the informations u have are right...but dont worry i know its a too big effort to ask to a kid like u

dont talk to me then LOl
so yea all i can see is that u just came here to gain some attention by inappropriately using my name

wow u have a lot of imagination!! why dont u start writing a book instead of making posts like this

almost forgot this

na sorry cant do that anytime soon, cbb and I have got to win the olt before
u are absolutely disgusting...

holy shit idk even how to start this man.. bluri is actually saying that u were his friend and he liked u lot before and did a ton off tryouts with u, and when u got better at the game u just said "fuck u". and this is how u respond to someone thats actually frustrated over what u have become and/or becoming??? WTF dude.. also being like "im older than u fuck off" what the hell is that kind off behaviour?? also ur coming here telling that only u can make urself better and u learn from no one, that is complete bullcrap because everyone learns from everyone else and that is actually how you improve! so don't come here telling us ur so fuckin amazing and everyone should fuck off especially the younger ones WHICH happens to be the future off this site.. ur just a fuckin shithead and ur acting stupid and arrogant, god what did ur parents do wrong, cuz i feel so so soooo sorry for u dude, man...

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
Bloo vs Choice Specs - sorry fren, bloo is bloo
Mack Bus vs Tele - a fren, i hope he win
sebixxl vs (Tesung vs Lyconik)- random
PDC vs shartruce2 - pdc ? show

Tele

a quality human being
won in 2. proved myself that im worth more than a 3k spl player. but lets come down to the battles analysis that many of u are impatiently waiting

ive been on vacation for the whole week so i didnt really have the time to prepare for this. furthermore the few teams ive been working around recently were destined for the upcoming ninja suspect. i told myself that my opponent had to be kinda good since he got brought at last spl, so i feared that he might counterteam me, especially becos ive been using the same exact playing style since the early rounds of the tour. with great pain, i obliged myself to play a mindless hyperoffense team centered on mega gross, a playstyle that i never liked nor practiced a lot since i came on smogon

g1 i immediately take rocks control, which in my opinion is a very important thing to do, no matter what playstyle ur playing/facing. i knew that matchup was in my favour since he had absolutely nothing for the bree-gross core. i realized that i won the game after winning an important 50-50. overally i think it has been the easiest game i had so far in these olt playoffs

g2 i decide to bring the same team i used for the previous round, a really solid team featuring some interesting cores that can deal with most of the new megas (like leech ferro + sub keldeo to deal with crobro, syncronize mew + heal bell m altaria to deal with mega sab). i get off a nice start putting myself in a very good position, but then i commit a very bad mistake by not hardswitching to keldeo on a bisharp, letting him a free turn to boost, and consequentially obliging myself to win a critical 50-50. but again, he just couldnt get past my jirachi-mew-ferro core by any mean. i end up winning both games in total control

#A NOI LA GLORIA

Last edited:

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
i immediately take rocks control, which in my opinion is a very important thing to do, no matter what playstyle ur playing/facing.
ah!
easiest game i had so far in these olt playoffs
ah!
i end up winning both games in total control
AH!

tele would you mind doing a battling 101 video with me for my youtube? your insight is very valuable.

Jaiho

bandy legged troll
won in 2. proved myself that im worth more than a 3k spl player. but lets come down to the battles analysis that many of u are impatiently waiting
dude... I dont care how good you are at pokemon. The reason you didn't get drafted is not because you are a shitty player, it is because you are a shitty person. Ok, you beat a guy in a pokemon match. Maybe you are better than him if we only consider skill. However, Mack Bus has been nothing but gracious this whole tour, and you have been nothing but a cancerous blight on this community. That is why he got drafted, and you did not, because you have one of the worst attitudes on this site. If you want to get picked up midseason, or even next season, I would highly consider taking a long look in the mirror, and try to become an all around better human being.

GGs, and good luck in future rounds.
You were so busy explain how this was the easiest win of your life, and giving battle analyses that you didnt even have to common courtesy to say GG. I dont care if you win this tour, or even if you are the best pokemon player alive, but I know that if you don't become a better person, you will never be liked or accepted by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)