drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Morfent

formerly known as clifford the big red pawg
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After checking, it certainly potentiates diazepam and a couple others, but not so much the rest of them.

Last edited:

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What forms have people found MDMA in? I haven't done it much (about 5 times total over about 6 years), but I ask because when I was younger (16/17) it always came in powder forms, and now I've started trying it again recently, I've had completely clear crystals, and a brown rock.

The clear crystals felt amazing, absolutely the best MDMA experience I've had, but the brown rock hit me like a truck and honestly wasn't as enjoyable. Something that was interesting though, is obviously music is amazing while 'rolling' (we English hate that term), but I actually watched 'Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of fleet street', the cinema version of the musical, and the acting in the movie coupled with the music was a fairly extreme experience, I highly recommend it.

What forms have people found MDMA in? I haven't done it much (about 5 times total over about 6 years), but I ask because when I was younger (16/17) it always came in powder forms, and now I've started trying it again recently, I've had completely clear crystals, and a brown rock.

The clear crystals felt amazing, absolutely the best MDMA experience I've had, but the brown rock hit me like a truck and honestly wasn't as enjoyable. Something that was interesting though, is obviously music is amazing while 'rolling' (we English hate that term), but I actually watched 'Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of fleet street', the cinema version of the musical, and the acting in the movie coupled with the music was a fairly extreme experience, I highly recommend it.
I could not imagine sitting down and watching a movie on MDMA. Way too socially amazing, seems kinda like a waste imo, glad you enjoyed it though haha. I've only seen it as a brownish-yellow powder in a cap though.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
same as above as far as brown powder in a cap, idk what you mean by socially amazing unless you mean that it's a waste if you arent gonna fuck during your roll, i agree with that

SpaceBass

I could not imagine sitting down and watching a movie on MDMA. Way too socially amazing, seems kinda like a waste imo, glad you enjoyed it though haha. I've only seen it as a brownish-yellow powder in a cap though.
Having an evening in on MDMA is amazing. I got the idea when I went to see a friend for out birthdays (His is the day after mine). It was kind of a half and half thing, it was a party environment, but apart from a quarter of some weed so dank everyone at the party was mad jelly, I was drugless. This was helped by a girl I happened to sit down next to with really cool blue dreads, who gave me some MD. We ended up sitting there jabbering to each other all night and I figured being indoors would be cool.

Don't know if anyone knows the user Widdly Skuds, but he had never done it before and aside from that night I hadn't done it in 4 years so we tried it indoors so he wouldn't get too mashed outside. I must say it worked out amazing. Anyone who knows Widdly and I from showdown know that we insult each other constantly. And part of the hilarity is that when the 2 of us do it indoors, we are the nicest people in the world. Constantly checking if the other is ok, making sure we aren't in bad places and holy shit that cup of tea I made.

I also got hold of my bass guitar, an option that had never been available to me while rolling. I won't go on about it, but anyone who knows who the man in my avatar is, knows how intense things got. Its Les Claypool from the band Primus (incase I change pics and this looks stupid)

TL;DR: If you haven't sat down with a good friend, dropped MDMA and spent the night watching things you find awesome while sober, do so. Like I said, we watched Sweeny Todd, and I was singing along like a choir boy (even though with all the weed we smoked I probably sounded like some form of chainsaw).

Edit to try and keep discussion rolling (:I), How amazing is smoking weed while on MDMA?

Last edited:

Lavos

Banned deucer.
so i finally got my girl to smoke a bowl with me (first timer) and she literally passed the fuck out after 2 rips is this normal?? ive never blacked except when dabbing on occasion but im a tall heavy guy and shes like 110 lbs maybe. help

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
possibly, maybe she held her breath too long? were u sitting down when u smoked? if so did she pass out upon standing?

Lavos

Banned deucer.
yeah we were on the couch and she stood up to get some water and kinda fell back onto the couch and fainted

SpaceBass

A friend of mine recently smoked for the first time in around 8 months, he got pretty sick and we only smoked about 1.5g

I have found that very rarely, certain weed I get makes me feel ill/vomit. This has happened about twice in my 7 years of smoking, and I recognised the look/smell and identified it as the same weed, it was around 6 months apart.

Next time have her smoke a little less so she can get used to it, have some water to hand and possibly try putting some chill music on. Having a cool head and being relaxed is important when trying new things like this.

same as above as far as brown powder in a cap, idk what you mean by socially amazing unless you mean that it's a waste if you arent gonna fuck during your roll, i agree with that
I've tried it once at a music festival and I just wanted to dance and talk to new people the entire time, which is pretty much the opposite of what a night in would entail lol.

SpaceBass

That's fair enough, everyone has different things they enjoy, but I definitely wasn't sitting still or being quiet.

We got into some deep conversations. Think of it this way, while normally you want to run around and talk to lots of different people, imagine all that energy being focused into one intense conversation with someone.

Not for everyone, but I personally much prefer being inside and having control over the music/environment while I'm rolling. That and I tend to vomit while coming up from MDMA :I

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
yeah we were on the couch and she stood up to get some water and kinda fell back onto the couch and fainted
it was the combination of lack of oxygen+suddenly standing up, I've had friends pass out in parking lots back in high school from inducing a headrush intentionally

hi how do i properly inhale

i keep like 'swallowing'? the smoke and it makes me cough hella. like i can feel my gag reflex or i'm aware of it or whatever

also how to tell the difference between being drunk and high? i've only smoked like 5 or 6 times and only when i've been drinking as well so i can't tell if i'm high or drunk

i keep like 'swallowing'? the smoke and it makes me cough hella. like i can feel my gag reflex or i'm aware of it or whatever

also how to tell the difference between being drunk and high? i've only smoked like 5 or 6 times and only when i've been drinking as well so i can't tell if i'm high or drunk
fill your lungs completely with air, exhale until you can't any more, then try hitting the piece. this will probably hurt, don't fill your lungs up completely w/ smoke, you will probably cough until you puke
and don't combine pot/alcohol either next time (or drink sparingly, 1 drink or 2-3 beers tops), should familiarize you with the sensation more

after you rip your joint or bowl or whatever take it out of your mouth then take a really deep breath of fresh air(like as much as you can) that forces all the smoke into your lungs, you dont have to hold it in long most of the stuff gets absorbed very quickly
if you're talking about smoking and drinking and trying to tell the difference then idk you're probably both they kinda mix together for me but i definitely start to feel drunk faster if ive smoked before i started drinking. but being drunk and being high are distinct and you should be able to tell when you do them seperately

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti

this might sound redundant but you inhale (directly) with your throat, and not with your lips.

pucker your lips a little, as if you were taking a drag and take air it. you'll notice this is the same way you whistle and most of the air is rushing through your lips. this is not how you inhale properly. what you want to do is open your mouth (a bit wider just for practice) and inhale so you feel your stomach/lung area fill immediately. you will hear the sound of the wind rushing but this time coming from deeper in your throat. basically you want to do this but, obviously, with a big fat joint in your lips :)

you dont want to make it a 2step inhale: that is, inhale to mouth, then swallow the smoke. it needs to be a 1step, straight-to-lungs kind of thing. it's kinda like how when you say AAAAH but obviously inhaling rather than exhaling

source: i used to be a terrible cigarette smoker for at least my first year, inhaling proper changed my life

edit: if you feel like coughing when you inhale the way i described, take a slower/smaller hit.

Last edited:
I will be taking magic truffles for the first time ever later this week; I'm looking at about 7,5 grams wet, as I have no experience with tripping whatsoever and I don't want to overdo it on my first time. Any tips on what to do, besides having a good setting and good people around? Also, how do truffles combine with weed?

v

I will be taking magic truffles for the first time ever later this week; I'm looking at about 7,5 grams wet, as I have no experience with tripping whatsoever and I don't want to overdo it on my first time. Any tips on what to do, besides having a good setting and good people around? Also, how do truffles combine with weed?
I've never had truffles but I think they are very similar to mushrooms. All psychs combo well with weed, but the experience becomes much more intense. I would wait until after your peak (~2-3 hours in you will hit a plateau/peak before beginning the long comedown) to blaze since you have never tripped before.

similar question to above. gonna be taking "mdma" (i.e. pressed e) tomorrow night. any1 got any suggestions or somethin? is pressed e even safe rn? dont have much experience with stims other than some shitty coke once so kinda wary. also how does pressed e (so effectively shitty meth and god knows what else tbh) interact with weed?

why would you take sketchy pressed e without testing it

if it actually is molly I highly suggest going to a concert if it's possible. music + freedom to dance + tons of people to meet = great roll from my limited experience.

i mean yea in a perfect world i'd test it but idk it probs isn't gonna happen. just wanted to know is there much of a chance i will die if i drop a pressed e without testing it? i'm 99% sure it's not fully mdma bc all the street drugs here kinda suck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)