Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me on what I should do here?I want to collect every pokemon possible in friend safari, but at the same time I want to keep my friends on my friend list.What should I do here?
You should buy 2 extra 3DS' that way you have more space for Friend codes and you don't have to delete anyone.

You want access to every Friend safari possible without deleting anyone, which is pretty unreasonable. So that's the best answer I can think of xD

You should buy 2 extra 3DS' that way you have more space for Friend codes and you don't have to delete anyone.

You want access to every Friend safari possible without deleting anyone, which is pretty unreasonable. So that's the best answer I can think of xD
Found a better way, thanks for trying anyway.I will just keep deleting and readding people

Keep/Toss:

Pikachu - Hasty
31/31/31/16 or 18/31/30

Imperfect speed and crappy SpA make this closer to a Toss right?

EDIT: Tossed.

Last edited:
Hey, Empoleon_master, I was just wondering how the cloning is going. I realize you said that your original cloner won't do it, but I saw someone else take up the job. Sorry if I sound nosy, just wondering if you're still going to trade. Thanks!

P.S: This was also on a previous page, but I was worried it might get buried deep in the forum, so I'm reposting it.

Keeping, Spd isn't that important I guess for defensive suicune and at 29ivs it can be made up for with minimal ev investmentment. On to something else then.

LF: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant, Modest (preferred 3rd), Jolly (preferred 1st), Timid, Naive (preferred 2nd), Hasty, Bold, Impish, Calm, or Careful foreign Ditto that's legal for Masuda Method breeding (I am on an ENG game).
I do not have much, but you can ask for anything that I am okay with.

Thanks and Merry Christmas :)

LF: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant, Modest (preferred 3rd), Jolly (preferred 1st), Timid, Naive (preferred 2nd), Hasty, Bold, Impish, Calm, or Careful foreign Ditto that's legal for Masuda Method breeding (I am on an ENG game).
I do not have much, but you can ask for anything that I am okay with.

Thanks and Merry Christmas :)
Feel free to check out the giveaway in my signature.

Hi! I'm looking for two pokes: a 5 IVs, Adaptability Skrelp (speed is not necessary for this thing) and a Jolly/Adamant, 5IV's Bagon with rock head-OR a destiny knot :( I've been hatching eggs for quite a time and I'm not getting any of them lol

Or at least a 3 IVs Skrelp HP/Def/SDef and Bagon with Atk/Spd and HP :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)