"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah for sure! (That's why I mentioned it ;) ) if you're around now then we can trade but you're probably having Christmas dinner or something (it's Dec 26 for me) so let me know! I was thinking of getting my Staraptor for Rayquaza and Gard+Star+Shedinja for Kyogre cloned if anyone was interested.

Oh that would be awesome! Take all the time you need :)
Once I can finish the dialogue in my OR game I can switch over to my AS and trade with you. Also to make it easier on myself I will trade you my in party sceptile for the staraptor then I'll trade you one of my random dex filler crap pokemon in my pc box for the sceptile. I want to do this as I have the game saved right in front of rayquaza.

Ps don't worry about holiday party stuff my family has a strict open presents, celebrate and cheer and play games and do whatever TF you want for the rest of the day policy. ^_^

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Once I can finish the dialogue in my OR game I can switch over to my AS and trade with you. Also to make it easier on myself I will trade you my in party sceptile for the staraptor then I'll trade you one of my random dex filler crap pokemon in my pc box for the sceptile. I want to do this as I have the game saved right in front of rayquaza.

Ps don't worry about holiday party stuff my family has a strict open presents, celebrate and cheer and play games and do whatever TF you want for the rest of the day policy. ^_^
Wow, real sorry I never got back to you about this. Something came up all of a sudden irl...

You can Fly / Eon Flute away from on top of the Sky Pillar and then Fly / Eon Flute back there again, I had to do it to grab more Pokeballs and stuff. So you can do that to put whatever you want in the PC and get your party ready and then go back.. Do you have something to cripple and weaken Rayquaza after Staraptor goes down?

Wow, real sorry I never got back to you about this. Something came up all of a sudden irl...

You can Fly / Eon Flute away from on top of the Sky Pillar and then Fly / Eon Flute back there again, I had to do it to grab more Pokeballs and stuff. So you can do that to put whatever you want in the PC and get your party ready and then go back.. Do you have something to cripple and weaken Rayquaza after Staraptor goes down?
Oh thank you! Also I do, it's called a lvl 100 aegislash with kings shield, protect, swords dance and false swipe.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh thank you! Also I do, it's called a lvl 100 aegislash with kings shield, protect, swords dance and false swipe.
Ah nice, that's exactly what I used so I was gonna offer that too. I'll just need your FC (you can PM me that if you wish) so we can trade. I do want the Staraptor back when you're done with it so you'll have to let me know when you're done with Rayquaza so we can trade back. I would really prefer some collateral for it instead of some PC fodder...

If it's 5iv flawless it'll have a trash HP of Dark or Dragon, unless it's a flawless HP Ice spread (31/x/30/31/31/31)... Let me know either way :)

PMd

Done. I'd love your HP Ice Thundurus! No nickname coz I can't think of one at the moment haha. Might have to trade back if you still have the OT in the future haha
Checked at the Hidden Power Checker and he's Flawless Ice. 31/30/30/31/31/31. Perfect for Calm Mind or Rock Polish and an excellent special attacker. Let me know if you want a nickname on him.

Ah nice, that's exactly what I used so I was gonna offer that too. I'll just need your FC (you can PM me that if you wish) so we can trade. I do want the Staraptor back when you're done with it so you'll have to let me know when you're done with Rayquaza so we can trade back. I would really prefer some collateral for it instead of some PC fodder...
Going to sleep now, will trade tomorrow.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Checked at the Hidden Power Checker and he's Flawless Ice. 31/30/30/31/31/31. Perfect for Calm Mind or Rock Polish and an excellent special attacker. Let me know if you want a nickname on him.
That sounds great! If you could name it Old Spice that would be even better :) I need to find a cloner for Mitsukurina before we can trade so I'll let you know when I have a copy for you

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hmm that's weird, it was still there. Anyway, I just put in a lvl 6 male Silcoon. Thanks!
Sorry to do this to you but it was the middle of the night when you replied and I've just woken up now so Silcoon has been buried beneath 5 hours of other GTS uploads. Could I get you to do it one last time? :)

Sorry to do this to you but it was the middle of the night when you replied and I've just woken up now so Silcoon has been buried beneath 5 hours of other GTS uploads. Could I get you to do it one last time? :)
Not a problem, you're the one helping me out after all. Lvl 1 female Ralts deposited with the same message. Thanks a lot!

Are you sure it uploaded? There are no level 1 female Ralts that want a Chansey in return on the GTS...
Hmm...that's really strange... Should I be able to see my own uploads if I search for them? I've tried uploading different Pokemon but I can't seem to find my own...? I have a lvl 7 Taillow up on GTS right now asking for the Chansey...

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hmm...that's really strange... Should I be able to see my own uploads if I search for them? I've tried uploading different Pokemon but I can't seem to find my own...? I have a lvl 7 Taillow up on GTS right now asking for the Chansey...
Not on the same game you can't, only if you upload on one game, swap and search on another game...

Anyway, I found the Taillow so you should have the Chansey now!

Scatterbug - Timid
Hatched in: Lumiose City
31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
(Hidden Power Ice)
OT: Jake ID: 29329
Compound Eyes
Tackle / String Shot
I just realised you have this :0 Is it possible for me to get a copy of this please, darling? Would really like one with the nickname 'Riveria' if you still have that file (so original, someone sue me). You can CMT for anything you like ofc - just a general offer :))

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
That's perfect. Will nickname Old Spice. Are there any tutor moves you would like on him?
Special Lando doesn't need any tutors, and I can just do them in ORAS later if I decide I want to so shouldn't need any now (but thanks got the offer!). I can trade now if you'd like so I'll need your FC (you can PM it if you wish)

Scatterbug - Timid
Hatched in: Lumiose City
31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
(Hidden Power Ice)
OT: Jake ID: 29329
Compound Eyes
Tackle / String Shot
I just realised you have this :0 Is it possible for me to get a copy of this please, darling? Would really like one with the nickname 'Riveria' if you still have that file (so original, someone sue me). You can CMT for anything you like ofc - just a general offer :))
Yeah it's pretty good isn't it :p Of course you can have one :) I need to get it cloned but as soon as I do I'll let you know. Nicknaming is no problem coz it was born on my main Y save. I don't need anything / can't find anything I desperately need at the moment so you can surprise me with some fodder haha

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I'm very interested in this, would you please CMT for it? I'll also be doing some shiny legend RNGs in my Black 2 cartridge pretty soon, so if you're into that I could take requests. :)

Kyogre - Modest
31 | 17 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Jake ID: 60500
Drizzle > Primordial Sea
Body Slam / Aqua Ring / Ice Beam / Origin Pulse

SR by me on my current (first) playthrough of Alpha Sapphire. Available UT at level 45. Nicknameable for a very limited time. Currently on my Y cart so had to delete Origin Pulse, comes with a Heart Scale so you can relearn it.
Semi Redis

Last edited:
CMT, I can clone too if necessary.

Kyogre - Modest
31 | 17 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Jake ID: 60500
Drizzle > Primordial Sea
Body Slam / Aqua Ring / Ice Beam / Origin Pulse

SR by me on my current (first) playthrough of Alpha Sapphire. Available UT at level 45. Nicknameable for a very limited time. Currently on my Y cart so had to delete Origin Pulse, comes with a Heart Scale so you can relearn it. <-- Don't need it
Semi Redis
I also saw on your to-do list you have Shiny Garbodor in a Dive Ball, I can provide a perfect IV parent with 4 EMs if you'd like also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)