ORAS OU Sanctuary Ship - Mega Sceptile

TEAM PREVIEW

I wanted to use Mega Sceptile for awhile now gets good speed and decent coverage overall good mega good design and one of my favorite starters. I've built the team to mainly focus on Suicune and Sceptile since they block eachothers typing advantage. Title has no reference to the team at all just one of the best songs imo from NUJABES. I like to provide sprites to give the rater a visual thing to refer to when they are rating my team hope you enjoy :]
TEAM PROCESS

First off I started with 3 simple mons being Mega Sceptile and Greninja two fast strong hitting pokes that beat fat water types. I wanted a mon that beat Breloom and SashChomp so I decided to put jolly Mamoswine in this area since Icicle Spear kills both Mamo out speeds loom and has a chance to kill Dragonite considering if you do land 3 times.

I lacked ways of beating Skarmory and had no taunter to prevent hazards so I threw on Thundurus in that slot. Bisharp was thrown on next since I dont like Gunk Shot Greninja just because it has a chance to miss and I want full power in it's special attack. Bisharp was a solid option in this area since it is the only set up sweeper on this team and deal with Clefable and Lati twins. I had no switch in to Charizard Y's Fireblast so Latios made as a perfect switch in while it also switched into Keldeo's Secret Sword. Conk was my status absorber and a way to kill chansey provided me a way to beat mamo and drill safely.

My team lacked a switch-in to Talonflame which had to cause to play 50/50's with Bisharp which wasn't fun so knew that Landorus-T was a perfect option compared to Hippowdon because of Ability and Typing. Bisharp gave SubGyara a playground to go on and got up free DD's on both my stab moves so I threw on a Unaware Clef not only to beat Mega Sableye and Mega Slowbro but it was also a cleric to cure status on my team.

I decided that Suicune was the superior option over Greninja not only did It checked Mamoswine but I needed a check to Mega Metagross. Crocune+Clef is amazing as far as I seen, It help suicune have a chance to not get beat by opposing setup sweepers like sub+dd Gyarados for example and Lum Berry DDDnite.

MEMBERS

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse

Rash lets me take out Latios in one shot with Dragon Pulse compared to Timid. The moves are simple I wanted all the coverage that I could get from it. EQ lets me hit Heatran,HP Fire lets me hit Ferro and kills Skarm at 50%. Than finally Leafstorm because I want to kill Gyarados after Rocks and it 2hkos almost everything that doesnt resist besides Chansey. I went with 252 in spatk to blow out its max potential with Leaf Storm didnt make anything wierd with the Attack since I need the spatk to kill gyara and Gliscor after Rocks. I didnt choose a Naive/Hasty nature since I outspeed Greninja already and Defensive Lando-T completely shuts down Mega Beedrill.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest

- Sleep Talk
One of the best setup sweepers imo, the mon that lets switch into Heatran and Mamo. I didnt change it spread from the usual just because it just seem wierd. Tailwind set doesnt make sense and is garb on this team. Just gotta abuse you Suicune the right way and it will listen. Rest and Sleeptalk help me recover from status like Toxic for example. With Clefable I can pivot to one another providing Heal Bell support in desperate situations. Their is not to much to explain about this mon since I use it all the time just gotta say its a great mon in the tier rn. Its also a mon that beats MegaSableye 1v1 once Clefable is gone.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

I needed a solid mon that lets me beat Talonflame and since Lando is the most popular pokemon right now why not just abuse it since it's just so amazing. Defensive Lando-T is amazing on balance getting up rocks and being a nice pivot into your fat mons. The spread is standard same goes for its moves, Stealth Rocks let me break Focus Sashes, Sturdy and Multiscale so that I have a free opening to set up with Suicune. Max Hp and Max Defensive ensure to take 3 banded bravebirds from talonflame giving me 3 chances to hit StoneEdge.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast
- Moonlight

IMO this mon should be on everyones team it could be a setup sweeper, hazard setter, and cleric. It prevents my team from getting beaten by setup sweepers. The spread lets me have a 17.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers and a 3hko from uninvested Sylveon 2 of the mons that I see alot of teams dont have alot of switchins for. 72 Defense lets me live 2 Flareblitz from Zard X which is one of the huge threats to the team. Moves are simple Flamethrower 2hkoing Ferrothorn and Moonblast for it's mainstab. Healbell lets me back up Bisharp since I can safely stay in against mew and rotom-wash not fearing status. Mainly here to take on Beedrill,Pinsir and Charizard X.

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Main fairy killer I always use plus with Clef back up I dont have to worry about Mega Sableye doing anything. Im using the coolest Bisharp set out there since I lose to Bisharp anyways lol I threw on Low Kick Bisharp to revenge kill SD standard Bisharp. Its not only for Bisharp but I also have a 62.5% chance to OHKO Heatran after Stealth Rocks. I chose this as my wallbreaker and priority user I had Suicune as a setup sweeper. Jolly is mainly to let me out speed Adamant Bisharp their is no real reason behind the story. The moves are simple Sucker+Knockoff for darkstab also 2 of the best moves in the game atm. Iron head to kill fairies having a powerfull stab option to take out Clef's and such.

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Draco Meteor

I need Lati for not only Hazard control but a mon that could take care of Mega Venusaur one of the mons that check Mega Sceptile. Zard-Y nukes my team2 so Lati seemed like the perfect option I prefer Latios over Latias for power. The moves are standard, roost gives me a form of recovery switching into all of these strong mons arent fun. Draco gives me a tiny chance to ohko Rotom-Wash and is a nuke to destroy hyperoffense which is one the reasons people run Heatran. Psyshock lets me Ohko Keldeo and Terrakion and something that lets me hit without having a minus 2 drop.

CONCLUSION
Their is still a bit more I could add to the descriptions of the mons but I believe what I described was indeed what the main job they had to do and why the spread and moves were chose in that area. I mainly made this RMT so that people could test the team I am still not sure on whether or not Bisharp or Conkeldurr in this slot since my team has a hard time dealing with Chansey. Conk switches into Heatran and Chansey, I chose Bisharp to beat Fairies and has a way to kill Lati twins and Gengar. AV Conk doesnt sound like a bad option but I need help. Feel free to leave suggestions to spreads,moves,mons. Thanks for reading :]

IMPORTABLE
Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Rash Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Draco Meteor

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast
- Moonlight

REPLAYS

Last edited:

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Neat team! There's one thing you're really weak to and that's Mega-Gardevoir. It can easily come in against Latios, Clefable, Suicune and in some cases Sceptile, and you have no switchins at all.You really need to fix this weakness. The best answer to Mega-Gardevoir these it is Jirachi. It can also. You could also run Stealth Rock on Jirachi, but you already have them on Landorus-T so it's not needed at all (if you prefer running Scarf Landorus-T to revenge kill threats more reliably then you can consider SR Jirachi). There are multiple sets you can run on Jirachi so feel free to choose depending on what you feel is better for your team. I would probably recommend Scarf since, although it doesn't take on MGardevoir as well as a defensive set would, this enables you to check DD Mega-Altaria, another relatively big threat to your team. You can also run Sub Toxic with Fire Punch to lure Ferrothorn who is annoying for your team. Something else you could run is Choice Scarf Heatran, Heatran has excellent all-around synergy with Sceptile and gives you a FWG core, and though it can't switch into MGarde's Focus Blast, it does stop it from spamming Hyper Voice all over the place. As for what to replace these for, at first I thought Clefable but that was before I realized it was your only way of really dealing with Sableye and also completed a FWG core. I think replacing Bisharp would make more sense, you don't need it for too much except beat opposing Bisharp which you are admittedly kinda weak to. If opposing Bisharp become too much of a problem then (Jirachi being weak to it and everything) you could run Substitute+Focus Blast on Sceptile to evade Sucker Punches while retaining the ability to hit most Steels, though that makes you weaker to Heatran which is already pretty annoying for your team so I'm not sure it's the best option.

Also, run a spread of 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD with a Calm nature on Clefable. This gives you the exact same physical bulk while giving you 4 extra points in SpD. Pretty minor, but still a straight upgrade so I see no reason not to do this.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Ice Punch / Fire Punch / Zen Headbutt
- Trick / Healing Wish

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 96 SpD / 160 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stone Edge / Hidden Power [Ice]

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Blast
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast
- Moonlight

Hope this helps!

Neat team! There's one thing you're really weak to and that's Mega-Gardevoir. It can easily come in against Latios, Clefable, Suicune and in some cases Sceptile, and you have no switchins at all.You really need to fix this weakness. The best answer to Mega-Gardevoir these it is Jirachi. It can also. You could also run Stealth Rock on Jirachi, but you already have them on Landorus-T so it's not needed at all (if you prefer running Scarf Landorus-T to revenge kill threats more reliably then you can consider SR Jirachi). There are multiple sets you can run on Jirachi so feel free to choose depending on what you feel is better for your team. I would probably recommend Scarf since, although it doesn't take on MGardevoir as well as a defensive set would, this enables you to check DD Mega-Altaria, another relatively big threat to your team. You can also run Sub Toxic with Fire Punch to lure Ferrothorn who is annoying for your team. Something else you could run is Choice Scarf Heatran, Heatran has excellent all-around synergy with Sceptile and gives you a FWG core, and though it can't switch into MGarde's Focus Blast, it does stop it from spamming Hyper Voice all over the place. As for what to replace these for, at first I thought Clefable but that was before I realized it was your only way of really dealing with Sableye and also completed a FWG core. I think replacing Bisharp would make more sense, you don't need it for too much except beat opposing Bisharp which you are admittedly kinda weak to. If opposing Bisharp become too much of a problem then (Jirachi being weak to it and everything) you could run Substitute+Focus Blast on Sceptile to evade Sucker Punches while retaining the ability to hit most Steels, though that makes you weaker to Heatran which is already pretty annoying for your team so I'm not sure it's the best option.

Also, run a spread of 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD with a Calm nature on Clefable. This gives you the exact same physical bulk while giving you 4 extra points in SpD. Pretty minor, but still a straight upgrade so I see no reason not to do this.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Ice Punch / Fire Punch / Zen Headbutt
- Trick / Healing Wish

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 96 SpD / 160 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stone Edge / Hidden Power [Ice]

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Blast
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast
- Moonlight

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the rate. I like rachi alot and I feel like it could benefit this team alot. The Sceptile set is sick to bypass sucker mindgames and I had hp fire for ferro but since Focus Blast 2hkos Skarm,Tran, And ferro ill just run that instead. I find Heatran usefull by the way you described it but I dont like since it cant switch into fblast. I tweaked up the team quite a bit and had a reasoning on why it was changed.

over

Metagross being a problem to the team I decided to still keep Clefable in this area to not lose to set up sweepers this time going max def to beat mamo,zard x etc. Ik that im replacing my own team member but im 2 lazy to edit back and forward. I'd rather deal with an abundance of mons than just one mon being mega metagross. It's deffinitely the biggest threat to the team or rather in general most HO teams I see now lose to metagross from the lack of fire coverage. If its agility its ussualy Mash+zen+icepunch if its just 4 attacks its ussualy mash/zen/hammerarm/ and like gknot or ice punch. I pretty much have to play around it but hey not all teams are perfect.

over

I wanted something that had fire coverage that beats gard and skarm. Scarf tran was the best option imo being able to revenge kill mega pinsir,zard y,gardevoir, and switch into fairies. I went with scarf since i needed the speed on tran more than I needed a scarf terrak. Tran can revenge kill mega metagross while jolly terrak cant ohko either way. Mega metagross is a huge threat to the team Modest Overheat cant even ohko it. So you need prior damage to do so or else its going to put in some mad work.
over

needed something to beat chansey and stall. Gliscor gets 3hkod by Band bird giving you a free roost and can just beat it all day. I can beat rotom-w 1v1 hydro does 80 something max and I can just roost toxic stall also can play around the miss lame strat but it does something. I have enough spdef to give gengar a 6% chance to 2hko which is obviously never gonna happen. Since i was really gengar weak before Gliscor help me out alot.
over

I lost to chansey alot so sash rocks terrak was a good option in this slot since again with the mamo situation the opponent can choose to eq+shard or rocks+shard. Either way I break down their sash or get up my rocks. Quick attack is an option but all you beat is mamo so its retarted to bring that garb of a move. Taunt rocks let me cripple skarm,ferro,tran. Scarf is amazing on terrak but again I need Heatran more than terrak to kill fairies and metagross.

I felt like the weaknesses I had before were covered up but honestly it could be bad. Clefable providing wish support for Gliscor and Sceptile since Im running sub energy ball for power reasons since giga drain has a chance to not kill rotom wash and starmie aka spuuns demostration. Timid lets me outspeed manectric. I lack priority but Terrak beats bish, Clef beats conk and azu, Tran and Glis beat talon, tran beats pinsir etc etc. These are just some suggestions on how it could be better. Still testing these teams out I changed it up alot since when I was ladder for reqs on ninja ban I ran into many weaknesses this team had so yeah I changed up alot after a straight hour of laddering with this team.

Fix
Sceptile @ Sceptilite
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Giga Drain

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Def / 188 SpD
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Calm Mind

Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Naive Nature
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power

I changed up alot of shit which I'll edit into the op l8r but for now these are suggestions so that I could make the team better.

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello pi3rate, nice team you have here! I quite like the idea of Sceptile + Suicune, it seems like an intriguing core. I have some suggestions that I believe improve your team. Feel free to take them or use your own variation.

I like the team you have in your original post more than the one in your second post. I'll make some small suggestions on that team if you'd prefer that one be rated.

Your team struggles quite a bit with things like Mega Gardevoir, Mega Altaria, and Clefable. Using Jirachi > Bisharp seems like a good idea, as it is capable of handling all three Fairy types fairly well, while still providing an offensive presence. A Sub Three Attacks set is what I'd suggest, as your team doesn't need Stealth Rocks nor (Healing) Wish support. This set allows you to keep offensive momentum while checking a lot of big threats. Your Sceptile is capable of luring Heatran if you play it well, which will make Jirachi's job much easier. Sceptile also has stellar synergy, coming in on Rotom-Wash's Volt Switches / Hydro Pumps, giving the Rotom user a headache. I think an EV Spread of 240 HP / 76 Atk / 96 SpD / 96 Spe with an Adamant Nature would be a good idea. The attack allows you to 2HKO bulky Mega Scizors, while the speed allows you to outspeed neutral base 80s. The HP gives you a Leftovers number; maximizing your Leftovers recovery, while also taking minimal damage from Stealth Rocks. The Rest of the EVs are thrown into Special Defense to handle things like Mega Gardevoir, Mixed Mega Altaria, and Latios with more ease.

Although you're capable of handling Greninja with Suicune, it is easy to get Suicune weakened to the point it can't safely switch into Greninja. Aslo, with the last change I suggested, you become very weak to Bisharp. That's why I'm going to suggest you change Clefable to Scarf Keldeo. Scarf Keldeo allows you to still handle things like Mega Gyarados, as well as beat Greninja and Bisharp, two big threats to your team. You don't really need Clefable to beat things like Charizard X, as Clefable is a bad answer to CharX. Flare Blitz from a Jolly Charizard X still 2HKOs max Physically Defensive Clefable, which makes it a pretty bad check when it lacks a way to kill or cripple Charizard X.

Lastly, I have a few minor suggestions; an EV spread of 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe on Suicune is more efficient, as you take less damage from Stealth Rocks, as well as outspeed minimum speed Rotom-Wash, allowing you to set up another Calm Mind or Rest up before they Volt Switch out. An EV Spread of 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe allows you to take less damage from Stealth Rocks, as well as outspeed Adamant Bisharp when you're Keldeo gets weakened.

tl;dr
->

->

&
= EV Changes

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 76 Atk / 96 SpD / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Scald

EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Looking at your other variation of the team, I feel like you tried to make it more offensively minded, but kept things like Gliscor and Clefable, which don't exactly fit an offensive team. Changing Gliscor to Scarf Landorus-Therian looks like it'd help a lot, as well as changing Clefable to Azumarill, either a Choice Banded or Belly Drum set. These changes allow you to check the things you were using Gliscor/Clefable for without killing your offensive momentum.

Hope I helped and hope you enjoy your team! n_n

Hello pi3rate, nice team you have here! I quite like the idea of Sceptile + Suicune, it seems like an intriguing core. I have some suggestions that I believe improve your team. Feel free to take them or use your own variation.

I like the team you have in your original post more than the one in your second post. I'll make some small suggestions on that team if you'd prefer that one be rated.

Your team struggles quite a bit with things like Mega Gardevoir, Mega Altaria, and Clefable. Using Jirachi > Bisharp seems like a good idea, as it is capable of handling all three Fairy types fairly well, while still providing an offensive presence. A Sub Three Attacks set is what I'd suggest, as your team doesn't need Stealth Rocks nor (Healing) Wish support. This set allows you to keep offensive momentum while checking a lot of big threats. Your Sceptile is capable of luring Heatran if you play it well, which will make Jirachi's job much easier. Sceptile also has stellar synergy, coming in on Rotom-Wash's Volt Switches / Hydro Pumps, giving the Rotom user a headache. I think an EV Spread of 240 HP / 76 Atk / 96 SpD / 96 Spe with an Adamant Nature would be a good idea. The attack allows you to 2HKO bulky Mega Scizors, while the speed allows you to outspeed neutral base 80s. The HP gives you a Leftovers number; maximizing your Leftovers recovery, while also taking minimal damage from Stealth Rocks. The Rest of the EVs are thrown into Special Defense to handle things like Mega Gardevoir, Mixed Mega Altaria, and Latios with more ease.

Although you're capable of handling Greninja with Suicune, it is easy to get Suicune weakened to the point it can't safely switch into Greninja. Aslo, with the last change I suggested, you become very weak to Bisharp. That's why I'm going to suggest you change Clefable to Scarf Keldeo. Scarf Keldeo allows you to still handle things like Mega Gyarados, as well as beat Greninja and Bisharp, two big threats to your team. You don't really need Clefable to beat things like Charizard X, as Clefable is a bad answer to CharX. Flare Blitz from a Jolly Charizard X still 2HKOs max Physically Defensive Clefable, which makes it a pretty bad check when it lacks a way to kill or cripple Charizard X.

Lastly, I have a few minor suggestions; an EV spread of 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe on Suicune is more efficient, as you take less damage from Stealth Rocks, as well as outspeed minimum speed Rotom-Wash, allowing you to set up another Calm Mind or Rest up before they Volt Switch out. An EV Spread of 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe allows you to take less damage from Stealth Rocks, as well as outspeed Adamant Bisharp when you're Keldeo gets weakened.

tl;dr
->

->

&
= EV Changes

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Scald

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Looking at your other variation of the team, I feel like you tried to make it more offensively minded, but kept things like Gliscor and Clefable, which don't exactly fit an offensive team. Changing Gliscor to Scarf Landorus-Therian looks like it'd help a lot, as well as changing Clefable to Azumarill, either a Choice Banded or Belly Drum set. These changes allow you to check the things you were using Gliscor/Clefable for without killing your offensive momentum.

Hope I helped and hope you enjoy your team! n_n
Sorry for the long reply was just lazy with thing but Thanks for the rate I liked the few changes you made and overall it seems to be the best rachi is a nice fix to the team to deal with fairies. Ive changed bslam to toxic that way i can touch rotom, lando-t and other random shit like lanturn. Scarf keldeo is nice to beat sharp + loppuny. I made sceptile timid to beat manectric and speed tie with Mega bee. Focus blast 2hkos skarm,ferro and tran also breaks balloons as well so their really was no reason to run hp fire and eq now thinking about it really is just a garbage set. Sub lets me beat gliscor 1v1 and can stall out crobro. Giga is ehh since it cant nuke but I got lati waiting in the back so i dont find mega slowbro too much of a threat but is definately an annoyance to the team. Besides that the team is really week to gengar which isnt really a problem since compared to the rest of the tier you can only say that gengar destroys this team which sceptile handle when weakend, scarf keldeo kills after rocks and lati speed ties but other that I couldnt really find a mon that break my team being neutral ofc.

TEAM

I made some few changes to the team and decided that this would be the most viable imo. I was vulnerable to crocune and mega sableye which was a nuisance before so I started to test out Sub+Cm on this team and it works fantastically setting up on bisharp and crocune/bro etc. With out the scarf wasnt too big of a deal since before I mainly killed bunny and bish. I threw on a stallbreaker talonflame to beat mew 1v1 which before was a threat to the considering that nothing one shots it and I needed the spread on rachi to be the way it was. The spread on flame is pretty cool and mainly the mon that beats mamo and pinsir. It isnt a proper check to mamo considering their are many other pokemon that check it in the tier but after the burn Talonflame can tank hits from mamo swine with ease. The speed on bird lets you outspeed Mega Pinsir being jolly and able to always OHKO it with bravebird obviously with its Item of choice being life orb, sky plate or sharp beak. I threw the rest in hp to be as bulky as possible but their still could be an option with the rest of those evs i was lazy to test and calc to which point the best set would be on it but so far the evs are fine and not a huge deal since its meant to do its job by stallbreaking not sweeping. I left keldeo alone and kept its two main stabs two provide most pressure to offense scaring out sharp and having a 30% chance to burn. I didnt put any special evs into keld because with some hp it wouldnt help since it doesnt reach 404 maybe you could invest different number so that you take different damage from stealth rocks. Sub+cm is a more viable option than cune being behind a sub I can dodge status.

CONCLUSION
I dont think their is to much to fix at this point I cant find a mon that is too much of a threat to the team I have priority a check to mose recent mons. An option is that you could be running enough speed to outspeed base 110s like mega metagross since that is one of the biggest threats to the team but isnt a problem as much to point I would get 6-0d from it but it is deffinately a problem to the squad.

IMPORTABLE
Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Timid Nature
IVs: NaN Atk
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Giga Drain
- Substitute

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Substitute

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 204 HP / 176 Atk / 128 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Roost

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

I'll keep testing the different options to the team their are still mons that could fit on this team for example Mamoswine but thats it for now i want to know how talonflame could benefit the team as far as I know its a cool stallbreaker and priority mon. BTW i changed the speed on flame to outspeed base 110s. Scarf Keldeo is still needed to beat gyara but it can be worked around.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)