ORAS Experiences

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What an ape.
Not to mention her pre-battle stance, she just kinda bends over with her feet wide and arms just hanging there (sorta like a tennis player waiting to receive a serve). And she had that crazy look on her face, she just looked like some kind of deranged orangutan, lol.

The Delta Episode was pretty damned cool though. Admittedly, I did rush through it a bit so I could get to Rayquaza but I too found myself getting frustrated at Zinnia. She just runs around stealing everyone's keystones, then has the audacity to waltz into the space center and destroy the professors' [instert device name] and doesn't even explain her reasons which just leaves everyone to worry. She also makes you follow her up to every individual floor in the Sky Pillar just to hear her story. I think overall though her character was a success, because I rarely find myself forming strong opinions of characters so GF must have done something right. I did like her design though, I thought she was kinda cute until she would go all crazy before a battle.

After spending some time SRing Rayquaza, I was a little disappointed that the part with Deoxys was so short. I mean it was a great cutscene and the backdrop while fighting him was really cool (I even had a somewhat good battle against him too), I think I was just expecting a little more (my dreams of an overworld space area getting the best of me*). I hope we get more cool fleshed out post-game stories in the future.

*imagine being able to have space as a hatch location and take eggs up there (like the short lived Team Flare HQ in XY)

The thing is, I used to really hate Zinnia myself up until after the Delta episode, where you see her talk with her grandmother and she was telling Zinnia that she can rest now. Of course, Zinnia's behaviourisms to not only the player but team magma/aqua are pretty much inexcusable as she could've gone about with it a different way (hula pretty much described it, really), but at the end of it all, you get to see that she's not really a bad person per se, just a huge bitch, I guess.

I mean, I really felt bad for her at that point.

Battle Maison is such a mixed bag; either I go through a dozen straight 3-0 fights using Greninja only, or an Umbreon comes along and pulls off ridiculous hax. Twice now this little shit has killed my streak in Super Singles today, the first one just two matches in, and another that ended a 20+ streak. Both times, the exact same scenario: M-Metagross switches in on the Confuse Ray, damages itself two turns in a row (in which time the Umbreon heals with Moonlight/Leftovers or buffs with Curse), then misses with Hammer Arm TWICE despite having 90% accuracy. By this point, Umbreon is sufficiently buffed and takes out Meta, and my Bulky Roost DNite is not strong enough to kill it with no attack boosting items or buffs, so he slowly dies to Payback (lol).

I'm gonna destroy that smug little fucker when I see him again. Screw confusion.

EDIT: Third time's the charm, ran into the same Umbreon and the script was almost exactly the same, but I managed to wear it down with Weavile's Low Kicks and getting lucky on confusion for a change. Feels good.

Last edited:
I don't get why people are hating on Zinnia for her actions and mannerisms. Of course they're completely wrong and illogical.
But she's a ~16 year old with so much pressure and the fate of the world and it's destructive lore put on her, and then she finds these people in the space center trying to use the leftovers of what is essentially the equivalent of hiroshima. She is in no way going to act responsibly and logical at that time; she's going to make rash, foolish decisions because hey, comet's crashing really fucking soon, better make decisions right now on impulse. She's a flawed character.

I don't get why people are hating on Zinnia for her actions and mannerisms. Of course they're completely wrong and illogical.
But she's a ~16 year old with so much pressure and the fate of the world and it's destructive lore put on her, and then she finds these people in the space center trying to use the leftovers of what is essentially the equivalent of hiroshima. She is in no way going to act responsibly and logical at that time; she's going to make rash, foolish decisions because hey, comet's crashing really fucking soon, better make decisions right now on impulse. She's a flawed character.
Say what you like about Zinnia, but she certainly seems to have sparked discussion - considering that Pokemon has always had pretty one-dimensional characters (and yes, I'm including Black & White in this) we should be grateful that, even if you hate her character, at least she has enough character for you to hate her for it.

I've been playing since red was released in 1998 and had a copy of every game since and the original Ruby/Sapphire games were my least favourite generation. That said, I think Nintendo got Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire almost spot on and they have converted me to a Hoenn fan. The DexNav will make catching and breeding monsters with HA so much easier, even though I will still use X for the breeding part, Move tutors are back and it kept a lot of the things that were great about X/Y and mashed them in with it.

The only downside is that you can't customise your character, so we're all Brandons or Mays... But you can still change how you appear to other players online, which is a small bonus, I guess.

I'm a big fan of In-Game over competitive and the Hoenn Reboot has not disappointed.

I really enjoyed AS. I've got a save file with 130+ hours (and still going!) to prove it. Hoenn has always been my favorite region, so seeing it updated in full 3D is a real treat. The new Megas are also a welcome addition, and they balance out some aspects of the metagame a bit. The DexNav feature manages to make catching Pokemon fresh and exciting again. I like the M-Lati soaring alright, but I found it a tad bare-bones after getting over the initial excitement; it's still cool-looking enough and necessary for landing on Mirage Spots and a few other areas that can't be accessed otherwise, but overworld use of Fly is quicker, and now includes travel to routes and dungeon entry sites. That's a big deal!

That being said, I do have some issues. Outside of the all-too-brief Delta Episode and catching all the legendaries, there's not much to do post-game other than the typical IV breeding, Dex completion, and Maison runs. I guess the Concerts are there if you actually enjoy them (I don't). You can spend time farming for Secret Base flags, but I wouldn't really consider that to be "fun". Then there's Game Freak's extremely frustrating need to introduce and drop new features between game releases. GF claims this is how they manage to make each set of titles "unique" from each other; I say bullshit and call it for what it is, LAZINESS. Why take out the ability to change your outfit/appearance from XY? It felt like an essential aspect of Gen VI, and I was looking forward to seeing if the male MC would get more love on clothing variety. Am I to believe Kalos is the ONLY region in the Pokemon world with fashion sense, or that being able to change out of the default R/S/E attire would undermine the nostalgia trip? No, you were just in a rush to get it out by Thanksgiving. Taking out the Friend Safari was another huge oversight, IMO. Shit, it needed an expansion! Then, the Battle Maison is a carbon copy of XY's. C'mon guys, that's STUNNINGLY lazy. It's bad enough that the Battle Frontier is teased, but would it have killed you to give us something a little different from the XY Maison to tide us over? The Pokemon World Tournaments of B2/W2 come to mind...yet another cool feature of a previous game that has since been forgotten!

I know it sounds like I'm saying I hate it now, but it's still a lot of fun between finding success with breeding and trying your hand at the ranked metagame. I just find the overall lack of post-game activity to be a letdown, and am particularly disappointed by the removal of character customization. The complaints on these issues hardly end with me, so I'm hopeful GF will make use of fan input as they plan for releases in the main franchise going forward. My current pet theory is that Gen VI's first two installments will get an enhanced update in the form of Pokemon Z, which will include a souped-up edition of the main XY game AND a whole new narrative that takes you to Hoenn from Kalos in the post-game, albeit scaled back like G/S's Kanto was in order to fit it all on one cart. That would just be the tits, wouldn't it?? /dream on

Taking out the Friend Safari was another huge oversight, IMO. Shit, it needed an expansion! Then, the Battle Maison is a carbon copy of XY's. C'mon guys, that's STUNNINGLY lazy.
So, you think that carbon-copying content from XY (the Battle Maison) is a bad thing but then not carbon-copying content from XY (the Friend Safari) is also a bad thing? For goodness' sake, make your mind up!

(That's before I question why you have sunk 130+ hours into a game that apparently doesn't have enough content...)

Oh, by the way droptimo, I'm not biting the newbie. I'm an arsehole to everyone on this forum :)

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
droptimo, GameFreak regularly drops features both out of laziness, as well as a way to prevent painting themselves into a corner. If all the cherished and celebrated features become a standard in every game, GameFreak will have to spend a lot of developer time integrating those features into every new region - or worse, designing the region around them. This creates many design limitations, imagine for instance what kind of compromises they would have to take to design Kalos around seasons, so by dropping features they give themselves more freedom. Though, I expect trainer customization to be a staple in future games, and it will possibly be expanded upon in later generations. After all, the player character is meant to be a sort of "blank slate" for gamers to project themselves onto, and trainer customization makes this a lot easier.

Another reason why features are dropped, are - to put it cynically - to make the games worse and less replayable. Pokémon games are lots of fun, but they shouldn't be so fun that you feel that all you ever need is this latest game in the series. If gamers are too satisfied with the games they already have, they need more reasons to switch over to the new games once they inevitably come out. Each game has to be better than the last one, either by content or features. New content (that is, mainly, new Pokémon and an entire new region) will usually trump new features, so the first game in a new generation can be pretty void of features that makes the game replayable (see XY, for instance) - gamers will buy them anyway. However, GameFreak can't just make a new generation each year either, so they make games with old content, but new features to make the game more attractive.

However, by including all the features in the first game in a generation, it is a lot harder to make the next game better. If XY had had a Frontier, Gym Leader rematches, a compelling sidequest such as Contests, Secret Bases, a seemingly endless postgame, and maybe even the DexNav, what could GameFreak use to sell ORAS? Would most casual Pokémon fans even consider buying XY2 if XY had all the features they needed? No, to maximize sales for XY2, GameFreak needs it to be a much better game than XY, and the easiest way to do that is stripping features off XY (compared to, say, BW2), only to re-introduce them in XY2. XY doesn't need those features, it has a new region, a new story and new Pokémon, it would sell like hotcakes anyway. By removing the features, XY starts to feel stale and thoroughly out-played by the time ORAS or XY2 comes out. Suddenly, those new games seem fresh and exciting compared to the boring old game you've played through so much already. You buy the new games, only for them to feel worn-out and dated when the next game pops by. After that, cue new generation with new content, but all of the features mysteriously stripped off again. As a small bonus, you save some developer time for XY too, as you don't have to implement features left and right. This should also explain the lack of a patch for XY to add in the new ORAS-introduced Mega Evolutions. By giving ORAS content XY has not, ORAS becomes a comparatively better game, urging players to buy the newest game if they want all the content the franchise has to offer. Cue a couple of movies or Anime episodes promoting that new content, and kids start nagging their parents about the newest games.

So yeah, it's a mix of keeping their options open, laziness and cynical money-making. In short, don't ever expect a "perfect" Pokémon game. If any, it will be the last game of every generation. Since GameFreak doesn't need the generation-openers to be stuffed with features to sell well, there's no reason to hold content back from a generation-ender. The last games of a generation will thusly be packed with features, intending to keep players playing for as long as it takes to design and develop a new generation - which usually takes longer than the time between games in the same generation. Making the generation-enders replayable is the best way for the designers to keep the games freshly in gamer memory in that news drought between generations.

Oh, God this is so true, and it explains why the last game in a generation is always the best. Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, HG/SS, B/W 2 and ORAS is better than X/Y in every regard so far. Since they left off stuff like the Battle Frontier, I'm expecting they'll launch a final version before we move on to gen 7. And if the patterns hold true, we might be seeing a new Zygarde forme (they've been following this pattern since D/P/Pt) in Pokémon Z.

An ORAS experience I'd like to add is... my experience didn't feel incomplete without the Battle Frontier.
In all honesty I just feel the outcry against GF for not including it is kind of ridiculous and overblown. Yeah, I'm a little sad I don't get to play it, but... jesus christ, it's a very minor feature that very few people actually played and enjoyed regardless, and I'm glad they spent time on new features rather than giving us the frontier. I mean, really... if it comes down to Mega Beedrill and five different places where your efforts are ruined just because some NPC spams double team? ... I'll take the Adaptability U-turns, thanks.

So, you think that carbon-copying content from XY (the Battle Maison) is a bad thing but then not carbon-copying content from XY (the Friend Safari) is also a bad thing? For goodness' sake, make your mind up!

(That's before I question why you have sunk 130+ hours into a game that apparently doesn't have enough content...)

Oh, by the way droptimo, I'm not biting the newbie. I'm an arsehole to everyone on this forum :)
oh nah you're all good, I understand your point. of those 130 hours, I'd say at least 40 of them were sunk into mindless egg-hatching and leaving the 3DS lying around while doing other things. But it's not unusual for me to put several hundred hours into any Pokemon game...I think I peaked at 540 hours in Black. Gen V was special to me. I'd say BW and B2W2 were the closest we've ever been to attaining the "perfect" Pokemon game. For me, there was never a lack of stuff to do, and both sets of games had the most compelling narrative in the series by a mile (admittedly not a remarkable accomplishment by Pokemon standards).

I understand the logic of nixing features and adding new ones from game to game (and gen to gen) to keep things fresh, but I also believe you should hold on to the functions or utilities that have a particular resonance with the fanbase and build on them from game to game. I don't want an exact carbon copy; I want it to become more refined and expand. That's what I expect of any long-running videogame franchise with well-defined core mechanics. What if something as basic as breeding Pokemon was dropped between Gen II and III? A rather extreme example, I know, but that's close to how I feel about ORAS' exclusion of trainer customization. And after B2W2's PWT, Maison seems like a step backwards...THAT'S what you decide to keep out of all the other cool shit XY had? I also may riot if the DexNav is stripped between games, but it functions like a logical extension of the Poke Radar, so I would THINK it's here to stay.

I don't want to derail this topic any further than I already have, so here's some transition material..is Contrary Serperior any good, or is it still cursed by the suck of Mono-Grass?

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I never got this sense because she was just too busy dicking everyone around. For the most part her personality is very playful and rude and does not seem to me to be desperate or urgent at all. She seems just to be sabotaging people just to screw with them without even trying to explain her plan to them. I'd understand if she said "I know how we can get Rayquaza to destroy the meteor with 0 downsides" and then was ignored, but she doesn't even. It's not as if anyone knew about these dragon people or Rayquaza and said no way, they just had no idea and they were doing all they could. The only time she really seemed stressed and such was once she and the player finally meet Rayquaza. I honestly saw this as more of a karmic moment of her finally getting put in her place for being such a bitch.

This is a bit of my point about her being the moral center of the story. She's obviously supposed to be representing the side of "people and Pokemon working together to solve a problem" but she is a bad messenger for all the reasons everyone has already stated. The Pokemon stories always tend to be about themes first, with characters used mainly as tools to portray those themes. That's why the champions (excluding Blue) tend to be pretty much flawless perfect moral upstanding citizens; because it's the best way to show a moral is good if an undeniably good character is saying it. This is the first case, as far as I know, where a "correct" theme is delivered by an extremely unlikable character. We've had likable characters preaching wrong stuff before and then get redeemed later (Blue, Silver, N, for example) but never this. And it's kind of what noobcubed said, about finally having a character not be so 1-dimensional. I really liked Zinnia for being a real character with real flaws and breaking the mold of "perfect" characters, even though I hated her as a person and did not really find any of her actions excusable.

I had a minor Christmas miracle occur last night and I got an Eon Ticket from StreetPass, with just one new passerby to boot. I did something I've rarely done when catching Legendary mons; I actually reset for a decent Latios a few times. In the end I settled for a near-pentaperfect (High-20s? 30? HP, still need to calculate, plus 31 in Def/SpA/SpD/Spe) Quirky Latios. It may be neutral nature, but I'm not likely going to get that lucky with IVs again, and there aren't a whole lot of other Scarfmons these days, so he can still outrun almost anything. Looking forward to testing it out.

I had a minor Christmas miracle occur last night and I got an Eon Ticket from StreetPass, with just one new passerby to boot. I did something I've rarely done when catching Legendary mons; I actually reset for a decent Latios a few times. In the end I settled for a near-pentaperfect (High-20s? 30? HP, still need to calculate, plus 31 in Def/SpA/SpD/Spe) Quirky Latios. It may be neutral nature, but I'm not likely going to get that lucky with IVs again, and there aren't a whole lot of other Scarfmons these days, so he can still outrun almost anything. Looking forward to testing it out.
Congrats, you just did one of the stupidest things you could possibly have done! The nature has much more of an impact than the IVs, so something like 31/31/20/31/20/0 Timid is gonna be better than that Latios lol.

With that said I just got a 15-16/31/29/x/31/31 Jolly Rayquaza on my first catch :P If it were any other mon I probably would have SRed but considering how good Ray is anyways and how long it takes to verify IVs after capture (you get a 30-31 from the max stat and three rare candies will give you 31s, but you have to finish Delta Episode to apply candies). After taking about two hours breeding for a Jolly Abra (and getting no less than five Quiet Synchs in the process) that felt quite good.

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just did a cool contest with my Charizard...my first contest of ORAS so far. For the most part I really like it, it's cool to use Charizard non-mega evolved for a while, haven't really seen his sprite much considering in competitive battles you'll want to mega evolve right away.

In the first games where contests were available, I was never a nicknamer, but now that I am I really appreciate that the contest contestants give their Pokemon nicknames, even if they are really obvious/unoriginal. Just makes the whole contest experience a bit nicer.

I might start doing contests a bit more seriously and in that case I'll move over to the contest thread...but for now yeah it was really cute and fun as a side thing.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats, you just did one of the stupidest things you could possibly have done! The nature has much more of an impact than the IVs, so something like 31/31/20/31/20/0 Timid is gonna be better than that Latios lol.
This isn't the place to talk about Soft Resets or the like but I couldn't help but point out that (at level 100 with max investment) Latios has 319 speed with a neutral nature and 31 IVs, whereas a Timid Latios with 0 IVs has 316. A small difference but still isn't worth knocking another user down a peg for something they're proud of. This is the ORAS experiences thread, not the Wi-Fi forum. Not only that, but after you call someone out for their SR, you go on to post your own sub-par SR (which if you posted anywhere else would have been scoffed at / run the risk of infraction in Wi-Fi). 15-16 HP is rubbish in the eyes of serious SRers...

droptimo I would suggest you check out the Soft Resetting Legendaries Guide for some tips on how to land yourself some hella sweet legendaries! Although AOPSUser was a bit harsh in their post, they were correct in saying that a neutral nature is a bit crap. My advice is always check the nature of your newly caught legendary first, if it's not what you wanted then reset straight away so you don't run the risk of seeing it was actually hex-flawless haha

And so this post isn't totally contentless...uummm...was anyone else a little disappointed that you don't get to soar on Rayquaza in space (like you do the Lati's over Hoenn) to find Deoxys on the Asteroid? That would have been cool imo

This isn't the place to talk about Soft Resets or the like but I couldn't help but point out that (at level 100 with max investment) Latios has 319 speed with a neutral nature and 31 IVs, whereas a Timid Latios with 0 IVs has 316. A small difference but still isn't worth knocking another user down a peg for something they're proud of. This is the ORAS experiences thread, not the Wi-Fi forum. Not only that, but after you call someone out for their SR, you go on to post your own sub-par SR (which if you posted anywhere else would have been scoffed at / run the risk of infraction in Wi-Fi). 15-16 HP is rubbish in the eyes of serious SRers...

droptimo I would suggest you check out the Soft Resetting Legendaries Guide for some tips on how to land yourself some hella sweet legendaries! Although AOPSUser was a bit harsh in their post, they were correct in saying that a neutral nature is a bit crap. My advice is always check the nature of your newly caught legendary first, if it's not what you wanted then reset straight away so you don't run the risk of seeing it was actually hex-flawless haha

And so this post isn't totally contentless...uummm...was anyone else a little disappointed that you don't get to soar on Rayquaza in space (like you do the Lati's over Hoenn) to find Deoxys on the Asteroid? That would have been cool imo
So AOPSUser, I'm stupid because I don't feel like doing a bunch of silly shit and taking up hours of my time just to get a Poke with slightly better stats...right. SRing is where I tend to draw a line with Pokemon and fishing for IVs, because I already feel like I'm putting forth an insane amount of dedication just breeding for 5IV mons. I've also never been very interested in using Legendaries competitively in general. Additionally, I find the most competitively viable Legendaries right now (the Genies) incredibly undesirable from an aesthetic standpoint, which is a big deal for me; that's why I'll never use Rotom-W. The only Legendary I would SR for is Keldeo. He would fill a lot of holes in my teams, but obviously that's an event Poke, and who knows when I'll get that opportunity? I will definitely use those tips when and if that occurs, thanks for the link Can't Say.

I gotta say, those Blissey Bases are a godsend. I'll give ORAS credit there, this little exploit makes getting to 100 a total breeze, way more than any other Pokemon game I can think of. I like the fast leveling setup of Gen V and VI; it doesn't make getting to 100 a huge pain like previous generations. Unfortunately, it makes leveling a bit too brisk in the early going -- even with Exp. Share turned off, I find myself way overleveled w/o significant grinding in XY/ORAS -- but that's really only an issue in the main portion of the game, and you can always find ways to impose levels of difficulty on yourself. The best thing about ORAS going forward for me will be the sheer convenience of breeding and checking for IVs at the Battle Resort, and how the Blissey Bases save you so much legwork/time.

Last edited:
So AOPSUser, I'm stupid because I don't feel like doing a bunch of silly shit and taking up hours of my time just to get a Poke with slightly better stats...right. SRing is where I tend to draw a line with Pokemon and fishing for IVs, because I already feel like I'm putting forth an insane amount of dedication just breeding for 5IV mons. I've also never been very interested in using Legendaries competitively in general. Additionally, I find the most competitively viable Legendaries right now (the Genies) incredibly undesirable from an aesthetic standpoint, which is a big deal for me; that's why I'll never use Rotom-W. The only Legendary I would SR for is Keldeo. He would fill a lot of holes in my teams, but obviously that's an event Poke, and who knows when I'll get that opportunity? I will definitely use those tips when and if that occurs, thanks for the link Can't Say.
Well statistically it should take like one hour at most to get better IVs+nature where it matters (less if you already have a Timid synch). The 0 Speed I used to prove a point (I prolly shoulda used 4 IV but it's the same point). That's a lot less time than breeding 5IV mons and certainly less time than trying for a 6IV breed. And since when were Lati@s not viable in OU? lol

Also I realize my Rayquaza is subpar, but I don't play Ubers anwyays and it has stats where it matters so I wasn't about to spend possibly hours getting better ones.

"Strong Pokemon, weak Pokemon, that is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites."
Well what do you think Mega Evolutions are? :O

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'd understand if she said "I know how we can get Rayquaza to destroy the meteor with 0 downsides" and then was ignored, but she doesn't even.
"I know how to stop the apocalipse guys, I just need all your very rare keystones so I can give them to our God-dragon Rayquaza and it'll destroy the meteor, I swear!"

I think even batshit insane Zinnia knew it wouldn't work. But still, I agree that they could have fleshed out her dialogue a bit better.

Hulavuta

Mario With Lasers I wouldn't say it was that bad. I mean she did allude to having a better idea and they even asked her how they could do it and all she said was like "oh you don't already know? where's ur imagination lol!"

What's the excuse for not telling even when asked? Certainly couldn't be worse than leaving them completely in the dark. I guess they were trying to show that the player is the only character open-minded enough to try it but it's clear that everyone trusts him/her enough to at least hear it out.

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Emerald was the first Pokemon game I ever played, getting that and a Gameboy for my 7th birthday. I absolutely fell in love with the original. I remember my team only consisted of a Level 86 Swampert and nothing else above Level 20 when I beat the game. I guess as a kid I was smart enough to figure out that Swampert was just killing everything, so I never needed other things.

ORAS was a bit different, however. Going into it with the extensive knowledge of Pokemon that I have, it was going to be tough to sit there and enjoy it much as I did the very first time -- or so I thought.

Using the DexNav, I found that it was just so fun to go around and catch everything in sight. My girlfriend watched me play because I had mentioned how fun it was, and she was so confused as to why I was just sitting on a route trying to find one Pokemon for 20 minutes. This game really brought me back to my roots and reminded me why I love the game.

I think that GameFreak really struck gold with this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)