[Gen6] CAP Metagame Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Stepaside22, this isn't really the place to ask a question like that. You should go here if you have any questions about cap.

In response to your question, I recommend you read this and the links provided there.

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Krill is ready for QC checks.

Also, for everyone whose titles still have "X/2" for the number of QC checks, it should actually be X/3.
(X is the number of QC approvals you've gotten.)

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
cbrevan, I'd like to wait until the CV tournament is done before Plasmanta becomes available for an analysis. Plasmanta falls into a weird niche in that its meta appearance was timed in a way that basically makes it an ORAS mon, and the CV competition is designed to evaluate these new mons.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Alright, I've updated the Reservation List on post 44 with all of the links I could find, as well as included the current QC status for everything with at least the first QC. If I made any errors, please let me know. So far, wh0sy0urpapa and sparktrain are the only people to have fully finished an analyses, so good job to both of them!

I'm hoping to do some comments on the remaining analyses soon, so hold tight. As always, if you have thoughts to add to in progress analyses, feel free to post in the corresponding threads. Just as a reminder, I do not think we are ready to accept reservations for new ORAS megas. However, after the CV tournament is over I fully expect them to be added to the reservation list. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

EDIT: Okay, I've gone through and read all of the analyses and left comments, etc. If I didn't QC you and you felt you deserved it, please feel free to send me a PM to discuss it.

Also guys, there has been some concerns regarding QCs. Early on, DarkSlay's first examples followed a 2 QC and 1 GP system. Since then, we have decided to go to the more standard 3 QC and 2 GP. However, the first 2 of the 3 QCs will run as normal, but after these first 2 QCs you will be able to write up your analysis in paragraph form. From this point, the 3rd QC will heavily deal with making sure the conversion from bullets to paragraphs still retains the proper competitive intent. After the 3rd QC is then given, you are ready for GP checks.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
thetreehugger, you now officially have Pinsir.
wh0sy0urpapa, you now officially have Strategem.
HeaLnDeaL, I'm letting you nab Sylveon because I heard you like it lots.

Remember guys, the current reservation list is on post 44.
EDIT: Nevermind, thanks to jas61292 I now have access to post in the OP! The reservation list will now be there.

Last edited:

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wow I can't believe Aurumoth is finally done.
May I take over Fidgit from Fuzzie? If not, may I instead do Azumarill?

[22:00] %Pawou: oh and Tada, were you still interested in doing Colossoil? you mentioned a while back possibly handing it off to me
[22:00] Tadasuke: I'm giving it to you, just include my unedited AV set
[22:01] %Pawou: okay

taking over Colossoil with Tada's permission

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)