Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with a female dive ball omanyte? I can breed some female dream ball mons and/or IV breed, but those damns fossils in balls I want are just so rare :(
Damn trollfreak and their later tricks.

Let's hope in the future we can have an Ability Capsule-ish thing to change the balls of our Pokémon. It sucks to be a starter, genderless or a fossil.

I don't have a Togepi safari. Could anyone catch me a Togepi in a great ball please? I can offer spitbacks in return.

....please? Anyone?

Last edited:
Anyone with a female dive ball omanyte? I can breed some female dream ball mons and/or IV breed, but those damns fossils in balls I want are just so rare :(
Damn trollfreak and their later tricks.

Let's hope in the future we can have an Ability Capsule-ish thing to change the balls of our Pokémon. It sucks to be a starter, genderless or a fossil.
Yeah fossils will forever be in pokeballs because of this problem.

Oh and dont swear in front of your helix fossil God.

Does anyone have spare masterballs? im looking for two, and im offering 300 bt worth of battle point items for each, i hope it sounds fair ^^

Steven's Beldum can be bred, and is a Mystery Gift, thus would be best to either just pick it up for the early Metagrossite and free shiny, or SR for a Jolly nature to help speed up breeding a little.
Or you know, you can do what 99% of the WiFi forum does and reset for good IVs.

(Not that hard to get two 31 ivs, nature plus 20+ in other stats)

Cherish Balls deserve work.

Thanks :) with egg moves? In nest ball? Perfect or spitback?

Edit: how can i do that the legends i encounter will be shiny?
well getting the shiny charm first wil help a lot and then just keep resetting till you get a shiny I already got 5 oras shiny legends so im quite the expert on it at this point

I have some naive sheer force ones (in luxury balls), but I only marked the Ivs of the females, but if you're interested I can take a look and I'll give the best ones to you.
well I would prefer rock head as ability, if it is not a problem :) do you only have naive ones?
I have a couple, they are not flawless, all have 5 ivs, but miss a important stat. Timid, naive and adamant nature ^^
they sounds really good, can we trade now? I need one timid and one adamant:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)