TLR's Lore, Legends, And More Action (LLAMA), brought to you by ASBet — Referee Signups (F Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lore, Legends And More Action Tournament

LLAMA is a Tournament that is done in the style of the ASB Factory Tournament and Sharing is Caring, Kinda tournament where what Pokémon you own is not relevant. The idea of LLAMA is to give you the chance to use any Pokémon you want except for those that are banned. This also gives people a chance to use one of the very powerful legendary Pokémon they would never have the chance to use otherwise. These Legendary Pokémon have been supplied in cages to use by one of our title sponsors: The Legend Run. In case you are wondering where they came from.

Referee Signups

Basically in this thread we will find out who wants to referee matches. Before each round starts, I will start to gauge who is interested in refereeing matches. ZhengTann and I will decide who gets each match based on how many matches the referee wants to referee and activity and whatnot. We do not want to have to get substitute referees so the referees that will be picked will be those who are not likely to go over DQ so if you want to referee a match, you want to make sure you have a good track record of activity.

So basically post how many matches you are willing to referee in your post for round one. And of course, that you are willing to referee. You have until round one starts to be interested in refereeing a match for round one. Have fun!

Signups (Semi Finals)
  1. Its_A_Random (One)
  2. Black Heart (One)
  3. Dogfish44 (One)
  4. YellowAdminSilver (O)ne)

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Elevator Music is lazy and said on IRC he wants to referee matches if needed.

idk how many matches though.

Also I will probably take one match a round as duty as a host. Not in my pool of course.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Okay signups are closed for round one.

Everyone who expressed interest in refereeing a round is getting a refereeing for Round One (even Leethoof) but if you screw up or disappear (or consistently go over DQ when there are going to be some short deadlines) then you are unlikely to be considered for refereeing in future rounds.

I will re-open this when we get closer to Round Two.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Round two signups are open; post below if you want to ref and how many matches you are up to referee. We have 18 matches to fill so...

And yeah I can ref one match next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)