crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I want dream ball.

Ok how about some info on Electrivire?

Electriwire, is caught in a pokeball, to be honest, im not so into that witch ball my pokemon are in!

Only Pokemon i have With matching ball that i have is, Zapdos w/ Fast ball, Entei w/Cherish ball, Dragonite w/ luxuryball, Suicune w/ Masterball, Latios w/ Dive ball / Breloom w/ Nest ball!

Ok then.

Tell me more about your Entei and Latios.

K, I'll start working on the Omantye and Clamperl.

Entei:Igot it from one here in Smogon back in the days( the pokemon Diamond years lol) EV spread: 252 Attack/Speed. Iv: 31/31/31x/31/31, Looks kind of Japanese With the name and stuff lol, got a star and a smileyface beside circles,star, heart.. yea uknow and moveset is Flare Blitz, Howl, Exstreme Speed and Crush Claw.

Latios shiney: 31/6-7/ 31/30/31/30 Timid ( i tough it was flawless.. just checkd) 252/Hp/SpA moveset: Tailwind, Psychock, Draco meteor, defog!

If u are not interested, i can try to get that venomoth in dream ball With flawless IV. I reaaaally want that hp fire bulba usee!

I'm guessing that's HP Fire. Was that RNG'd by you? If not who gave it to you?

That works tho.

But because your giving me a shiny Legendary, feel free to ask for another poke or 2 if you so wish so its more fair for you. ;p

I'm guessing that's HP Fire. Was that RNG'd by you? If not who gave it to you?

That works tho.

But because your giving me a shiny Legendary, feel free to ask for another poke or 2 if you so wish so its more fair for you. ;p

I got it from Shady6121 that Latios, i think it was never metion that i cant trade it too other but, i can ask, just to be on the safeside !

Latios was RNG'd by Chev4 and is Fully-Redistributable it said, so i will try to clone it now. im New on this so it might take an half and hour or so (Y)

You sure you only want the bulbasaur?

Like I said I'd be willing to throw in 1 or 2 more pokes to make it more fair for ya.

You sure you only want the bulbasaur?

Like I said I'd be willing to throw in 1 or 2 more pokes to make it more fair for ya.
Ill think i og for the Gothia w/HP Fire and Hp Fire Timid Froakie then please.:) Im still try to clone but is seems that it not that easy. but i got my finger crossed lol

Hi...when you're done breeding, can you nickname it
GothicLady* (star at the end of the name, all my pokes got star at the end of their names)
Thanx!

Hi, I'm interested in getting the Dratini (and Litwick if possible) from your Giveaway for breeding purposes. Please let me know, my FC and IGN are in my sig. Thanks!

The Latios is ready!
Speedy you were never specific if you wanted a Modest or Bold HP Fire Bulbasuar.

I have 2 Modest one's in stock, one with Overgrow and another with Chlorophyll. But can breed some Bold one's if needed.

Currently working on HP Fire Gothita for you and chuzyu.

Then will work on Froakie.

Hi...when you're done breeding, can you nickname it
GothicLady* (star at the end of the name, all my pokes got star at the end of their names)
Thanx!
Your waiting has paid off:

31/0/31/30/31/30 Modest Female /w Shadow Tag named GothicLady*

Last edited:
Speedy you were never specific if you wanted a Modest or Bold HP Fire Bulbasuar.

I have 2 Modest one's in stock, one with Overgrow and another with Chlorophyll. But can breed some Bold one's if needed.

Currently working on HP Fire Gothita for you and chuzyu.

Then will work on Froakie.
Oh im sorry, to be honest i would really like a Bold one!

CMT for this bad boy please. If you don't find anything to your liking, I could probably get you that Grimer in your wishlist pretty fast if you can provide a female in the right ball.

HP Fire Treecko
31/even/31/30/31/30
Ability: Overgrow or Unburden
Nature: Timid or Naive
Egg Move: None

K adding you, see ya online.
Im online now

My time zone is GMT +8 btw.
Maybe we should set time and date for the trade
And if you don't mind
I would like to have one of your infiltrator litwick from the giveaway
Thanx

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in getting the Dratini (and Litwick if possible) from your Giveaway for breeding purposes. Please let me know, my FC and IGN are in my sig. Thanks!

Could I get a female

HP Ground Pidgey (Level Ball)
31/even/31/30/30/31
Ability: Keen Eye or Tangled Feet
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: Defog and Air Slash

for my

Pokemon: Ho-oh| Ability: Regenerator | Nature: Adamant | IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31
OT: Rhys | ID: 59225
Tutor Moves: None

Im online now

My time zone is GMT +8 btw.
Maybe we should set time and date for the trade
And if you don't mind
I would like to have one of your infiltrator litwick from the giveaway
Thanx
Just PM when ready again, I'll be at my computer for the rest of the day. ;p
And yeah no problem giving you that litwick.

Oh im sorry, to be honest i would really like a Bold one!
Almost done, just Bulbasuar has Overgrowth:

31/30/31/30/31/30 Bold Male Bulbasuar /w Overgrow (I can keep going if you really want Chlorophyll)
31/22/31/30/31/30 Timid Male Froakie /w Protean
31/6/31/30/31/30 Modest Male Gothita /w Shadow Tag

CMT for this bad boy please. If you don't find anything to your liking, I could probably get you that Grimer in your wishlist pretty fast if you can provide a female in the right ball.

HP Fire Treecko
31/even/31/30/31/30
Ability:
Overgrow or Unburden
Nature: Timid or Naive
Egg Move: None
Specific nature and ability?

Gonna need a little more incentive if you want a female.

Flash Fire or Infiltrator Litwick?

PM when you can trade.

Hi I have the Venonat on your wants list, I'm keen on a female Yamask, or ideally a breeding pair of yamask!
If you want both a male and female then offer another poke.

Could I get a female

HP Ground Pidgey (Level Ball)
31/even/31/30/30/31
Ability:
Keen Eye or Tangled Feet
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: Defog and Air Slash

for my

Pokemon: Ho-oh| Ability: Regenerator | Nature: Adamant | IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31
OT: Rhys | ID: 59225
Tutor Moves: None
Works for me. I'll gladly give another poke to make it a little more fair for you if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)