Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It stung immensely when Conflict called me out. I really thought there was something special between the two of us. It only hurts when you truly care about someone.
Conflict doesn't know feelings, he is stonehearted and succes means more to him than friendship. If there is something special between conflict and someone else, someone else equals victory

Valentine

Banned deucer.
The SPLcast will start around 9 AM EST tomorrow. That's in about 10 hours from this post. Tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/smogonu
just quoting because new page. also, don't worry about missing the cast because it will be recorded for the youtube channel.

right now it's conflict, dekzeh, bkc and cased (hanging out irl), laurel (which means no rey), and myself. managers who have interest in joining the call, like pttp, might feature at some point. if rey doesn't have his rankings done by the time of the cast, and doesn't want to leak anything, i've been considering hosting another cast. the second cast would include more managers like rey, less people like cased/laurel/dekzeh, and would probably be next weekend.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is unfair and/or biased
My opinion was not the only one represented in the RBY rankings
truly terrible.

Nice paragraph about the #7 RBY player though

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
  1. Edgar - Sharks - 2. Edgar - Sharks - Edgar, from Mexico, had a very strong SPL last year after being bought midseason. One of the best teambuilders in the tier and known for his Thunder Wave strategies, the Mexican is probably on the path of another strong showing in SPL.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)