Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cased

Banned deucer.
  1. Rich Homie Cased - Scooters - The master of shitty names proved the Ranking wrong last year by having a great SPL run. He has evolved a lot as a player during the past year and is now a frontrunner for the spot of top NU player around. Cased is probably the best teambuilder out of the top players in NU right now, which gives him a big edge. Make BKC proud, boy.
I did it momma...

Can I change my name to Versace Smitty Werbenmanjenson? He was #1 too :[

wepwn - Tigers - wepwn is a rising force in the RU scene due to his continuous showings of great play throughout many games. He is a good teambuilder who, despite being solid, can sometimes seemingly succumb to pressure and end up choking. Being able to learn how to play a more controlled style will surely be helpful for him. His lack of experience in SPL also hurts him a bit.

haha

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
finally i can ask.

How does Texas defend the 8.5k buy of bomber in gsc? I mean, i could see it in rby, but eh. Not a fan.

sharks win, raiders 10th. Looking forward to this. Free ladybug.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Please stop the Team Raiders bashing. If you guys pay attention to the SPL Power Rankings, you will notice that they are in fact NOT the worst team in this league and there are a total of 3 other teams that should be in the receiving end of all this bashing as they're ranked lower.

Cased

Banned deucer.
Although I am still currently with him, I'd like to give a special mention to someone more than just a friend... you guys may know him, his name is BKC...

These last three days have been some of the best days of my life. We've known eachother for about a year now and I can definitely say that the last 365 days, 8765 hours, or 31,536,000 seconds, whichever unit of time you'd like to choose, I've cherished all of that time. And although people may make fun of the fact that we are closer together than teleGOD is to winning the official ladder tournament, it does not stop me from loving you a single bit. You are truly the most slayer individual I have ever had the pleasure of talking to and watch play every generation of OU without flaw. Every second you've been in the shower or been going to the bathroom, is a second where I wish I was standing right there beside you. Every second where we talk on IRC, I wish I was hugging you from behind.

You don't deserve a paragraph... You deserve a thousand books written about how amazing you are. The hour and a half we spent doing the smogcast was easily the best ninety minutes of my life, and it proved how good we are together. How well we mesh. How great we look together. You're thrash fucking metal and when you play drums, it's the best music I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. I know I've never really made it clear how much I like or appreciate you, I did not want to scare you off... Like a majestic Chansey in the Safari Zone. Sometimes I think you're too good for me. I miss you when we don't see each other even though we're often not even together. I thought I'd better let you know how I feel. Rather than wait for when we move in together in April when you get your own apartment and move out of your Dad's home thanks to the money you and I have saved up. But no matter how many hours you work as a security guard, you'll never make any thing, place, or person more secure than you have made me feel in the last few days.

I love you Blazing Kevin Cronin. Never kill yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)