Big Personalities Mafia - Game Over, Epistemophiliacs+PokeguyNXB Win

ariariadne

formerly Reinfleche
To get some stuff out of the way:

My team is Obsessive-Compulsives, we are not affiliated with Franklin Pierce (and the timing is just bad I am a slow poster but also because I didn't think it was good to out for a while), and the Joker is zorbees (who was trying to contact mafias earlier if you recall), and I am 100% serious about this lynch. You guys should consider it more.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You all decided to feed Franklin Pierce the poison allotted to you this day.

He fell over without much protest, and after taking a closer look it became apparent why: this was NPC #10.

As you're all walking away you hear an announcement:
'The following aliases voted for the deceased:'
Andrew Jackson
Andrew Johnson
Benjamin Harrison
George Washington
James A. Garfield
James K. Polk
Jimmy Carter
John Adams
John Quincy Adams
Lyndon B. Johnson
Millard Fillmore
Richard Nixon
Ronald Reagan
Rutherford B. Hayes
Thomas Jefferson
Warren G. Harding
Zachary Taylor

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends in 72 hours, or at 2 PM EST Saturday December 27th.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I updated the rules concerning items to clarify how items pass after death. Essentially killers get items off who they kill and I won't reveal how items are distributed via lynch.

[13:03:08] <@Altair> im picking jenzo
[13:11:21] <@billymills> ill take forte instead
[13:03:38] <@daletterel> sunny004
[13:06:17] <@LightWolf> I want Pblade
[13:11:40] <@Ullar|ipod> macle
[13:13:44] <@SnakesOnARein> acklow and celever
[13:13:44] <@SnakesOnARein> acklow and celever
[13:13:56] <@Ullar|ipod> Jalmont is mine
[13:14:08] <@LightWolf> HiipFire
[13:14:21] <@daletterel> cancerous
[13:14:55] <@billymills> munchyoshi
[13:15:12] <@Altair> yeti and
[13:15:17] <@Altair> kingofmars
[13:15:56] <@billymills> millky95
[13:16:04] <@daletterel> refa
[13:16:18] <@LightWolf> ginga
[13:16:22] <@Ullar|ipod> Ditto
[13:16:53] <@Walrein> slim and
[13:17:04] <@Walrein> pokeguy
[13:17:34] <@Ullar|ipod> penguin344
[13:17:50] <@LightWolf> pidge?
[13:18:31] <@daletterel> SERIOUS
[13:18:43] <@billymills> imperfectluck then
[13:18:51] <@Altair> i call zorbees

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Altair jenzo yeti kingofmars zorbees reinfleche

billymills forte munchyoshi millky95 imperfectluck

daletterel sunny004 cancerous refa seriousbananas

lightwolf paperblade hiipfire ginganinja pidge

ullar macle jalmont ditto penguin344

walrein acklow celever slim pokeguy

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Dear all, I am a neutral that can help any or multiple alliances. If you want to talk, feel free to do so. I'm one of those neutrals that win and leave the game.

There seems to be a lot of inertia in this game. I tried to start cracking this puzzle by revealing my n0 votes, but it's not moving fast enough to get enough info out. We only have 24 more hours for a lynch, so:

I am gregory rasputin, the psychic. I am the VOTE NPC CHECK.

I checked Andrew Johnson and found that he is NOT an NPC. Without anything better to go on:

Vote Andrew Johnson.
I'm afraid I must admit this post was a fabrication. If you are actually the VOTE NPC CHECK please contact me!

UncleSam

Leading this village
Absolutely no chance I'll be able to update at 2 PM tomorrow and I have about 10 total actions so far so I'm extending 8 hours to 10 PM EST tomorrow, Saturday December 27th.

Get your actions in, if your 'group' isn't doing anything then do something independently, think for yourself. I honestly don't care how you do it but submit actions/votes by 10 PM tomorrow.

UncleSam

Leading this village
You wake up to find three bodies.

The first is James Madison, found with the word Gluttony written in blood next to his body...
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Bruce Wayne

Alias: James Madison

Designation: Inquisitive

Series/Franchise of Origin: Batman

Vote/Primary Ability: -VOTE INSPECT-. You are the world’s greatest detective. You’ll determine everything there is to know about your target.

Secondary Ability: THE HERO GOTHAM DESERVES. You are the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they’ll hunt you. Because you can take it. Because you’re not a hero. You’re a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight. Upon inspection, you’ll appear to be the following:

UncleSam said:
Role Name: Joker

Alias: James Madison

Designation: Psychotic

Series/Franchise of Origin: Batman

Vote/Primary Ability: AGGRESSIVE EXPANSION. You will convince an Ordinary Human to become an agent of chaos. May be used Night 0, initially one-time use. As chaos descends, it’s agents multiply; for each Ordinary Human killed via lynch or Ordinary Human ability, this ability may be used once more.

Secondary Ability: I’M A DOG CHASING CARS. You’re not a schemer. You try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. Controlling abilities which target you will fail, though the scheming targeters of such abilities will not be informed of their failure. Inquisitive abilities which target you will provide you with the Role PMs of everyone who the targeter had previously targeted, though they will succeed. Protective abilities which target you may be redirected to a target of your choosing, including yourself.

Item: LAUGHING GAS. Your signature. If passed to someone, it will hook him/her after one night, and kill him/her after two. There is no cure.

Alliance: Yourself. You win if the remaining players are agents of chaos.

Quote: ‘Introduce a little Anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos.’
Item: LAUGHING GAS. Confiscated from the Joker, you aren’t sure how to get rid of this. If passed to someone, it will hook him/her after one night, and kill him/her after two. There is no cure. Of course, you don’t kill people, and as such cannot pass this.

Alliance: Ordinary Humans

Quote: ‘I’m whatever Gotham needs me to be.’
This was big man zorbees.

Next was Warren G. Harding. He was found apparently having committed suicide, having been commanded to do so by someone with the power of Geass. Of course, there is no refusing one with this power, and there was no doubt this was the work of the Megalomaniacs.
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Bill

Alias: Warren G. Harding

Designation: Protective

Series/Franchise of Origin: Left 4 Dead

Vote/Primary Ability: -VOTE DECOY-. You will sacrifice yourself for your teammate, and any actions targeting him/her will target you instead.

Secondary Ability: GRIZZLED VETERAN. You were in ‘Nam, you know how to handle yourself. The first kill aimed at you will fail (kills redirected, such as by your -VOTE DECOY- ability, will still succeed).

Alliance: Ordinary Humans

Quote: ‘Hell, I was too old for this shit fifteen years ago.’
This was Acklow.

Finally, you find James Monroe, having committed suicide. On his desk, there was an opened envelope with torn up pictures of himself discussing a business deal with two evil looking men in black, an irregular accounting ledger for his laundromat business, and his fiancee making out with another man in Times Square. Given the nature of this information, there is no doubt this was the work of the Epistemophiliacs.

UncleSam said:
Role Name: Adrian Monk

Alias: James Monroe

Designation: Protective

Series/Franchise of Origin: Monk

Vote/Primary Ability: SAFEGUARD. You are a seasoned pro at preventing a person from getting even the slightest bit of dirt on themselves. Of course, dealing with hardened killers is someone else’s department.

Secondary Ability: MR. MONK AND THE INSPECTION TARGET. You have a fantastically keen observational sense and so, from one look at a target, can deduce all there is to know about him or her.

Item: THE HANDKERCHIEF. The holder of this item will never leave fingerprints at the scene, and so is immune to being Tracked or Watched.

Alliance: Obsessive-Compulsives

Quote: ‘Be careful! There’s a lot of gravity out there!’
Reinfleche doesn't have to worry about getting dirty anymore, at least.

Oh and you all heard a voice cry out:
Crier said:
Vote Gerald Ford
Well then, with that you all bunker down for another poison disposal this fine day!

I am sending out results now. Day 2 will start when I am finished. Day 2 ends in 47 hours, or at 11 PM EST on Monday, December 29th.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)