Birthday/New years shiny 6iv sylveon giveaway :) [CANCELLED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In December 31st it's my b-day and it just so happens to be on New Years. I want to giveaway a shiny because it's a special day for me and I feel like I should be giving since I'm used to it. Anyways I'm giving away a shiny sylveon. It was going to be a shiny azumarill but then I noticed this ribbon, and I found out its hacked.

To: Megan
ID: 41904
Nature: Calm
Ability: Pixilate
31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Hyper voice, wish, heal bell, protect
BATTLE READY
It's a girl :)

Now to win this you must comment your reply number. On the 31st I'll use a random number generator and whatever number pops up will be the winner. You can only comment once. Any reply made after your first will not count.

Entry's will close on the 29th and the winner will be chosen on the 31st. I'll be busy with other things plus 48 hour time limit rule. Yeah

Also I just hatched a shiny bagon and now I have a ton of other bagon to let go. If you want a bagon just ask.

Good luck :)

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok, PM'd this yesterday, but as it's not been fixed yet:
6) If your giveaway requests that users answer a question to participate please make sure that the question has a definite researchable answer. Do not make questions that rely on pure guesswork, such as picking a number between 1 and 1,000.
Let me know if you want to update the selection system.

Still: Happy birthday for the 31st though :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)