Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Species: Groudon
Joe|55240|
Ability: Drought|Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
Move 1: Slash|Move 2: Bulk Up
Move 3: Earthquake|Move 4: Fire Blast

Since I don't have SS, this beauty was RNG abused on my retail Ruby cart with a live battery spread. Only took up two Luxury Balls and an Ultra Ball too. <3

Are there any Gen III/IV exclusive move tutors that Groudon wants besides maybe Counter?
Use Double Edge, Counter, Dynamic Punch and maybe..Mega Punch?

I'm looking for someone who can use KeyBV to check some eggs for me and tell me the PID of my 5th gen Thunderus.

One simple question :

As we know Gyarados speed is 81 and Greninja speed is 122.

Will Gyarados outsped Greninja(it run HP Fire;spe iv : 30) at level 50 after one Dragon Dance ?

EDIT : Answered

Last edited:
Looking for a Protean Froakie with Hidden Power Fire, contact me via PM if you've got that, I have many 5 IVs Pokemon and even some Flawless ones

Hi guys,
I'm looking for anybody who can send me a Suicune just for the dex entry. I will send it right back. Thanks.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Rayquaza (Jolly) 30+ / 30+ / 30+ / 5 / 30+ / 30+

Keep or toss? my Naive synch failed and I just got this Jolly one, but I don't know if I should Keep it if I find its Speed is 31. I'd like to hear some opinions beforehand.

Keep or toss? my Naive synch failed and I just got this Jolly one, but I don't know if I should Keep it if I find its Speed is 31. I'd like to hear some opinions beforehand.
What is its characteristic? If it's "Alert to sounds" then it's 31 speed.

Takes plenty of siestas = 31 HP
Likes to thrash about = 31 Atk
Capable of taking hits = 31 Def
Somewhat vain = 31 Sp.Def

It's a pretty great spread considering the sync failed. Though I thought that Ray had 174 with max speed

Albus

The Triumphant
What is its characteristic? If it's "Alert to sounds" then it's 31 speed.

Takes plenty of siestas = 31 HP
Likes to thrash about = 31 Atk
Capable of taking hits = 31 Def
Somewhat vain = 31 Sp.Def
I'll find it out after I go through the looong cutscene after defeating Deoxys.
Albus Keep if speed is 31, what ball?
Nest Ball.
It's a pretty great spread considering the sync failed. Though I thought that Ray had 174 with max speed
It has 174 Speed when its Speed IV is 30+; guess I'll find out its true speed after I race through a looong cutscene.

Long time no see Smogon,

I'm looking for a kind soul that owns a Kyogre and a Jirachi to complete the Hoenn dex on my OR game.

Your Pokémon will be immediately traded back and I'll provide some of my own legends as proof of safe trade.

Please PM me if you can help out, thanks :^)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Since you were hoping for Naive, toss. It's not a bad spread, but going for Naive implies you have a while to SR, so let others get the 5IV spreads like Jolly/Adamant, and keep going for 6IV Naive yourself.

Albus

The Triumphant
Since you were hoping for Naive, toss. It's not a bad spread, but going for Naive implies you have a while to SR, so let others get the 5IV spreads like Jolly/Adamant, and keep going for 6IV Naive yourself.
I guess I'll make an "exception" this time and Keep it, since I just found out that its Speed is 31 and I have far more important targets to Soft Reset for VGC (I need the judge for those) so yeah; I would have tossed it otherwise.

I have no idea what I should RNG next for my thread (it's hardly even open, I'm ngl. Anivia is MIA and I've been lazy)

If anyone has any decent ideas I'll open my VMs and PMs up :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)