Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can you please change my name to ~yoda~ as it's my main PS alt, thanks!

Done - Nexus

Last edited by a moderator:

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Is it ok to change to royal flush (no uppercase) without being an actual name change (I mean, it's not)? If not, then nevermind. Thanks.

Done - Nexus

I would like to change my name to Numera, the Japanese name for Goomy.

Reasoning: Being reffered to as Dave is kind of annoying to me, because there's a popular Dave in ASB, and I do that. I wanted to forge a new, catchy, non-stupid name that rolled off the tongue. Numera fit.

Done - Nexus

I would like to change my name to byee
I have been playing since DPP, but never made an account on smogon until X and Y. I feel this name makes me seem newer than I am, and I also don't like the name as much as I use too.

Done - Nexus

I'd like my name to be switched to Tressed, please. BlackLight isn't really me anymore.

Done - Nexus

Can you change my name to Majestic? or MajesticM? it matches my Showdown name.

Done - Nexus

Hey there. I woudl like to change my name from Manu26 to Chimechoo since Chimechoo is my new PS name, and the one most people know me as. Thank you :3

Done - Nexus

Requesting name change to 'Fix up' cos that's my main on showdown. thanks in advance

Done - Nexus, not sure if you wanted the apostrophes if so PM me and I'll add them

Hi there, I'd like to request a name change to Dustflier. Reason being, it's a lot simpler and easier to remember, plus it is the account I've started using on Showdown more often. (It also has a way better color on Showdown lol.)

Done - Nexus; love 358/2 Days reference but god that thing was annoying to kill

I request that my name be changed back to eaglehawk.

Reason: Firebot General Store mystery box gave me this.

EDIT: Also please like this post. Just in case this doesn't work out, I need 1000 likes to buy my name back.

Rejected - lol you wanted to play so live with the consequences, go beg v to change it if it really bothers you.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone who's changing their name for the firebot thing you're better off just waiting to get fifty likes to revert it rather than post here since you can only get one name change and wasting it on that seems pointless if you want to change it again in the future so I suggest you rethink posting here about it. Just advice before oglemi does the changes yknow.

Anyone who's changing their name for the firebot thing you're better off just waiting to get fifty likes to revert it rather than post here since you can only get one name change and wasting it on that seems pointless if you want to change it again in the future so I suggest you rethink posting here about it. Just advice before oglemi does the changes yknow.
I'll just make sure I'll never buy one of those abominable mystery boxes again.

joethemaster

Intermolecular Despots and Kittens
Requesting to revert back to joethemaster. Reason: I changed my main on Showdown! back to this alt and want consistency my Showdown main and Smogon since I am auth in 2 rooms

Done - Nexus

I want to change my name to Veleno, so my showdown and forum name are the same.

Done - Nexus

Requesting my name changed to Nyokolol. When I made this account I'm not sure why I made the name this because my name on showdown and everywhere else is nyokolol and I've never used the forums because of the username since noone would know who i am etc etc.

Done - Nexus

Requestin' name change to Linkin Karp coz main PS and semi-main PO alt, Frozensun is taken on PS

Done - Nexus

don't know why but i put my birthday as jan 1st, could i please have it changed to March 4th 1999, as this is my actual bday
ty
Done - Nexus

Last edited:
I would like to rename this account ElegyOfVGC
I made this name and I was stupid and I want the same name on here and showdown/

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)