Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
down to the last 50 or so for a living hoenn dex. still need the following can offer 5ivs or spitbacks from my thread for these.
Silcoon
shiftry
gallade
vigroroth
shedninja
azurill
probobopass
delcatty
magnemite
vileplume
bellossom
magcargo
grimer
grumpig
sandslash
vibrava
flygon
cacnea
cacturne
igglybuff
wigglytuff
milotic
dusknoir
chingling
chimecho
wynaut
rhyperior
froslass
huntail
gorebyss
lanturn
seadra
kingdra
shelgon
registeel

Last edited:
down to the last 50 or so for a living hoenn dex. still need the following can offer 5ivs or spitbacks from my thread for these.
Silcoon
Beautifly
dustox
shiftry
gallade
masquerain
vigroroth
ninjask
shedninja
exploud
seaking
azurill
probobopass
delcatty
aggron
medicham
magnemite
vileplume
bellossom
dodrio
wailord
camerupt
magcargo
grimer
weezing
grumpig
sandslash
trapinch
vibrava
flygon
cacnea
cacturne
solrock
whiscash
claydol
igglybuff
wigglytuff
milotic
banette
dusknoir
chingling
chimecho
wynaut
donphan
rhydon
rhyperior
froslass
huntail
gorebyss
lanturn
seadra
kingdra
shelgon
registeel
registeel
registeel
registeel
pming you

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Species: Groudon
Joe|55240|
Ability: Drought|Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
Move 1: Slash|Move 2: Bulk Up
Move 3: Earthquake|Move 4: Fire Blast

Since I don't have SS, this beauty was RNG abused on my retail Ruby cart with a live battery spread. Only took up two Luxury Balls and an Ultra Ball too. <3

Are there any Gen III/IV exclusive move tutors that Groudon wants besides maybe Counter?
Mimic/Body Slam/Counter/Dynamic Punch

Do people still look for EV trainers? Starting out and trying to accumulate some pokemon but I assume most people don't need EV trainers anymore as they've made it much easier...

Do people still look for EV trainers? Starting out and trying to accumulate some pokemon but I assume most people don't need EV trainers anymore as they've made it much easier...
some people do but that has mostly dried out but since breeding is so much easier now as well its quite easy to start

Anyone have the Mirage Cave available when they use the Eon Flute right now? I've been trying to find it for an hour couple days now.
If you do have it available, it would be awesome if you could catch me a Quick Ball female Cofagrigus. I'll clone you some thing for free in return (OC + 4).

Anyone have the Mirage Cave available when they use the Eon Flute right now? I've been trying to find it for an hour couple days now.
If you do have it available, it would be awesome if you could catch me a Quick Ball female Cofagrigus. I'll clone you some thing for free in return (OC + 4).
ik try realy fast I only have a little bit of time due to softresetting mespirit and I dont wanna ruin that chance

edit: got it

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you give me like half an hour I can probably catch you a Quick Ball Yamask in my Black 2 game, would that be ok?

I'm looking for a 0 speed IV Ditto. I don't care what nature it is though my preference is towards Quiet or Brave.

I don't have much to trade except a shiny 5 IV Bagon and some 6 IV Dittos. The Bagon doesn't have Dragon Dance sadly but lol at least it's shiny?

Long time no see Smogon,

I'm looking for a kind soul that owns a Kyogre and a Jirachi to complete the Hoenn dex on my OR game.

Your Pokémon will be immediately traded back and I'll provide some of my own legends as proof of safe trade.

Please PM me if you can help out, thanks :^)
Re-post for visibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)