Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament - Round 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.

logo made by ium
ORAS OU is the main metagame for this round and onwards. If both players agree, they can play XY OU instead. However, if players can't come to an agreement on what to play, they will be required to play ORAS OU. All matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard ORAS/XY OU rules apply.

all images by Living So Zambian

all images by Living So Zambian

Deadline

Since Tesung gets back from vacation on January 5th and can't play sebixxl until then, I'm just going to make the deadline for this round January 6th @ 11:59 PM Eastern time. Regardless, the earlier you get your games done, the better. I have been nicer with round deadlines lately because it's a busy time of year with holidays and all, but I will be enforcing stricter deadlines after this round to make up for lost time.​

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Winner's Bracket
DoomXFTW vs Lyconik
chimpact
vs DennisEG

Loser's Bracket
Bloo vs Tele

just going to post a quick shoutout to special people who helped me in this tour,
The DragonKnight: Thanks for giving me all these teams from round 2 til now, you are quite the teambuilder. Definitely would not have gotten this far without your help. You're going to be a huge help for your team in SPL as the teambuilder, so looking forward to seeing some cool squads you're going to make.
Tesung: for the reuniclus squad, and for being a good pal in general
ben gay: for giving me a cool volt-turn team that made the laddering aspect of this tournament a little bit easier and for also being a good friend

and tons of other people that would take a while to list out, thank you Jaiho Tokyo Tom sugarhigh IAmGingy for support, fellow competitor Tom Bus for discussing the tournament and being a good friend, my entire skype group that I can't list out because I probably don't know half of your guys' names, you guys are the reason I still like to play this game :)

I wouldn't have gotten this far without all your guys' help and support, so thank you very much. This was my first successful official tournament run, finishing Top 12 of the OLT is a big deal for me and I'm quite satisfied making it this far and doing way better than I thought I would. Thank you Bloo for hosting this tournament, it was really fun and I got to connect with a lot of my competition and I made a lot of new friends and people this way.

Also GGs PDC :) really glad to see that you have a chance at that trophy, you deserve it

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't care about any of the other matches but I really want Bloo to shît on tele because if the latter wins his ego will rise higher than Mt. Everest and the amount of shit Bloo will get will be too damn high.

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
DoomXFTW vs Lyconik-he is playing well doomxftw can win but lyconik is favourite to win
Chimpact
vs DennisEG-chimpact is playing well so I guess he will win this
Bloo vs Tele-bloo forever but I want tele to win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)