Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Sure, I'll try to get it done as soon as possible. It'll probably take a day or two since I need to get a hold of a 0IV ditto.
Take the time you need, I'm not in a rush! I can trade you that 0IV Ditto to help you a bit with it if you want.

Buckert

Sorry for the spam, I banked the Cresselia I got earlier and will continue for a better one. Decided to finally finish my Arceus in Platinum. Had to calibrate first, but when I finally hit my delay for the first time, I got a fancy nature so I decided to keep it. :)

Jolly | Multitype
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Arceus Untouched

Sassy | Levitate
31 | 01 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Cresselia Untouched

Last edited:
Take the time you need, I'm not in a rush! I can trade you that 0IV Ditto to help you a bit with it if you want.
Yes please, could I borrow a ditto? I have a Timburr with everything you want except 0IV in SpAtk so it won't take long once I have a ditto.

Buckert

Yes please, could I borrow a ditto? I have a Timburr with everything you want except 0IV in SpAtk so it won't take long once I have a ditto.
Oh you can have it. I'll be on in a sec to trade you a Ditto with 0 Sp.Atk.

Willing to do a BP for the SR pokes, pick one or two you want most(keep in mind I don't have ORAS and 0 sp. Atk ditto)

Alright, the Timburr has been bred (31/x/31/0/31/0, Brave nature, female, Luxury ball with wide guard). Let me know when you want to trade.

Buckert

Willing to do a BP for the SR pokes, pick one or two you want most(keep in mind I don't have ORAS and 0 sp. Atk ditto)
I want a Timid female HA Smeargle with x/x/x/00/31/31 in a matching ball, not sure which one. What would look best? And don't you have my Jolly Ditto 31/31/31/00/31/31? I can trade you that as well if you want.
Alright, the Timburr has been bred (31/x/31/0/31/0, Brave nature, female, Luxury ball with wide guard). Let me know when you want to trade.
Awesome! Which Smeargle do you need? Got the Staraptor and Natu ready for you, just let me know which ones you need.

I want a Timid female HA Smeargle with x/x/x/00/31/31 in a matching ball, not sure which one. What would look best? And don't you have my Jolly Ditto 31/31/31/00/31/31? I can trade you that as well if you want.

Awesome! Which Smeargle do you need? Got the Staraptor and Natu ready for you, just let me know which ones you need.
Pretty sure you mean Jolly for smeargle, if you want HA, I'd go Repeat, since Lux is overrated, I don't want any more free Dittos D: can I do x/x/x/31/31/31?I would have traded now but I am sick of trading today..Just gonna finish a trade with Ventus and sleep(I traded about 90 times today between cloning getting stuff blah blah etc etc.)

Buckert

Pretty sure you mean Jolly for smeargle, if you want HA, I'd go Repeat, since Lux is overrated, I don't want any more free Dittos D: can I do x/x/x/31/31/31?I would have traded now but I am sick of trading today..Just gonna finish a trade with Ventus and sleep(I traded about 90 times today between cloning getting stuff blah blah etc etc.)
Nope, I want Timid with 0 Sp.Atk. It doesn't get attacking moves in the sets with Timid nature anyway, so that's why I want 0 Sp.Atk. I'll think about which ball I want, you get some sleep kiddo.

Could I have the two lvl 31's please?
Sure thing, I'll be on in a minute.

I'm about to SR for the legendaries in my OR. Could I have the first 2 Smeargles, Staraptor, and Sableye? I could breed more of them if you want to spread the love. I'm more active on reddit though. Your guide is amazing, thank you for such useful information.

Buckert

I'm about to SR for the legendaries in my OR. Could I have the first 2 Smeargles, Staraptor, and Sableye? I could breed more of them if you want to spread the love. I'm more active on reddit though. Your guide is amazing, thank you for such useful information.
Can you clone? And how are you going to spread it? I mean, breeding new ones will take way too much time. If you can clone and help me distribute them on Smogon, you can have them for free. If you cannot clone and distribute them, I'd like you to do 2 breeding projects for me. :)

Can you clone? And how are you going to spread it? I mean, breeding new ones will take way too much time. If you can clone and help me distribute them on Smogon, you can have them for free. If you cannot clone and distribute them, I'd like you to do 2 breeding projects for me. :)
I can clone on emulators for past gens but I don't have anyway of transferring them to my cartridge at the moment. I know I need a Neo Sms4 for that. What project would you like me to do? My X file can breed almost anything at the moment.

About a week ago, you said that I could request the Pokemon for helping me to catch a legendary. Is that offer still up?

Because after about a day of breeding, trying to get a Sassy Smeargle with 31 IVs in HP, Attack, and the Defenses, and 0 IVs in Speed, the best I've gotten is a Smeargle with 31 IVs in HP, Defense, and Special, and one with 31 IVs in HP and the Defenses, both with 0 IVs in Speed, but the game refuses to also give me 31 IVs in Attack and 0 IVs in Speed at the same time.

Being the perfectionist that I am, I'd prefer to also get those 31 IVs in Attack, though if I'm unable to do so, I'll just do without. But I thought that I'd see if you would comply with my request, before settling with a Smeargle without 31 IVs in Attack.

Being the stubborn and self-reliant person that I try to be, I figure I'll try for one more day to see if I can pull it off myself, and if I do, I'll inform you. I'm willing to see what will happen first: me breeding the right IVs by myself, or us beginning trade negotiations first.

If you're unable to help me, then I'll understand. If you can help me, then perhaps shall we begin a discussion of what I might breed for you, in return?

Oh, and if you have to ask, no, I don't think I can clone. And I have no idea how easy it'd be to replicate the same IVs via breeding (though if it wouldn't take me more than an hour to accomplish, I could redistribute that way).

Thank you for your time and attention.

Buckert

I can clone on emulators for past gens but I don't have anyway of transferring them to my cartridge at the moment. I know I need a Neo Sms4 for that. What project would you like me to do? My X file can breed almost anything at the moment.
About a week ago, you said that I could request the Pokemon for helping me to catch a legendary. Is that offer still up?

Because after about a day of breeding, trying to get a Sassy Smeargle with 31 IVs in HP, Attack, and the Defenses, and 0 IVs in Speed, the best I've gotten is a Smeargle with 31 IVs in HP, Defense, and Special, and one with 31 IVs in HP and the Defenses, both with 0 IVs in Speed, but the game refuses to also give me 31 IVs in Attack and 0 IVs in Speed at the same time.

Being the perfectionist that I am, I'd prefer to also get those 31 IVs in Attack, though if I'm unable to do so, I'll just do without. But I thought that I'd see if you would comply with my request, before settling with a Smeargle without 31 IVs in Attack.

Being the stubborn and self-reliant person that I try to be, I figure I'll try for one more day to see if I can pull it off myself, and if I do, I'll inform you. I'm willing to see what will happen first: me breeding the right IVs by myself, or us beginning trade negotiations first.

If you're unable to help me, then I'll understand. If you can help me, then perhaps shall we begin a discussion of what I might breed for you, in return?

Oh, and if you have to ask, no, I don't think I can clone. And I have no idea how easy it'd be to replicate the same IVs via breeding (though if it wouldn't take me more than an hour to accomplish, I could redistribute that way).

Thank you for your time and attention.
I'll contact you guys next year since I won't be home for a few days. :)

Oh well, thanks for telling me right away. Maybe I'll see if I can get what I want on my own. If I can't hatch the right IVs by the time you get to me, then I'll just give up on trying to breed one myself.

I'll tell you if I have any luck. :)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey man just wondering, is it absolutely necessary that the catching 'mons you bred/RNG'd with your OT are the only ones "spreadable"? because if it they don't have to, I can help RNGing and EVing the same ones in my old games and help you spread them en masse. :)

Also, do you trade the cool Sassy Cress you got in ORAS?

Buckert

Oh well, thanks for telling me right away. Maybe I'll see if I can get what I want on my own. If I can't hatch the right IVs by the time you get to me, then I'll just give up on trying to breed one myself.

I'll tell you if I have any luck. :)
Yeah I just don't have the time today and tomorrow, you can have all mine so that'll save you some trouble. :)

Hey man just wondering, is it absolutely necessary that the catching 'mons you bred/RNG'd with your OT are the only ones "spreadable"? because if it they don't have to, I can help RNGing and EVing the same ones in my old games and help you spread them en masse. :)

Also, do you trade the cool Sassy Cress you got in ORAS?
Not I don't care what OT's they have, as long as they are the same as the ones I designed in my thread. Would be really amazing if you made a small part with those Pokémon in it and a link to me or my guide.

And yeah I do trade my Cresselia. :p

Yeah I just don't have the time today and tomorrow, you can have all mine so that'll save you some trouble. :)
Okay, so it's a deal? If I can't breed one for myself 2 days from now, I'll just get one from you. It'll be interesting to see what happens first, thats for sure.

Either way, I'll have like 2 boxfuls of Smeargles to Wonder Trade when this is over. :P

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Not I don't care what OT's they have, as long as they are the same as the ones I designed in my thread. Would be really amazing if you made a small part with those Pokémon in it and a link to me or my guide.

And yeah I do trade my Cresselia. :p
Awesome, if you want I can make a section in my thread specifically for that (and obviously linking both you and your guide), I think I'll start RNGing them tomorrow. And CMT for that cutie. :)

Cofagrigus is ready.
Was just wondering though, is the Calm Empoleon you have from gen 4 still in gen 4? Or does it by any chance have Defog?
I know I already asked for Glalie and you probably already got it cloned, but I'm having trouble finding a good Defog Penguin.

Second, CMT or BP for your amazing SR'd Cress? I don't really mind which one, they're both awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)