Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psywaves

Procrastinating Pedantic Perfectionist™
is a Contributor Alumnus
1st turn of the game. Sitrus berry did not activate after successfully using belly drum . This happened twice but I only got the replay of the second one. I noticed after using b drum. slurpuff lost only 49.8% of its hp that's why sitrus did not activate, I think because the hp was rounded "up" instead of "down" from 50% hp reduction of b. drum.

Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-197505056
If Slurpuff's HP is an an odd number, then that'd be why it went down to 51% and hence didn't activate its Sitrus Berry.
edit: ninja'd

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen1ou-197859206
Okay this is going to be a bug within a bug (this is rby we're talking about here)

In the actual games, when you use dig/fly, and then get paralysed in mid-air or underground, you become invulnerable. However, you should be able to attack and use any of your moves normally; as we can see here, Lutra's Amnesia failed whilst he was invulnerable, multiple times, although he was able to still hit me successfully with his Surf. Him 'missing' amnesia failed to give him any stat boost (as well the message). I can't 100000% confirm this is cart-innaccurate (confusing Crystal_ in the battle >.>) but I think Joim will understand exactly what's happened here, and is the person to ask to fix it. :] bug report over

So Whenever I Do /tours In A Battle This Message Comes Up: Unknown Command: Tournaments. It Works Fine Outside Of Battles But It Doesn't Work In Battles,Idk Why

Pokemon banned in PU but not NU by usage such as Garbodor do not appear as a team building option at all in NU. Needs its own unofficial BL list.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-198433515 so here you see a pumpkaboo-super using will-o-wisp.
but when you do /ds ghost type, !will-o-wisp, it shows pumpkaboo-super. what happened here?
EDIT: pumpkaboo super seems glitched, as if you do anything that it gets like ghost type, !seed bomb, lc it shows pumpkaboo-super. but it gets it through /learn command and in teambuilder. any way to fix this?

Last edited:

Rumplestiltskin

I will rain lels all over you and you will drown in them
The move Conversion2 doesn't work when trying to use it with Porygon2, and will result in the timer counting down against me, even though I've selected the move. My pokemon moves only when I select another move. This has happened in more than 1 battle.

The move Conversion2 doesn't work when trying to use it with Porygon2, and will result in the timer counting down against me, even though I've selected the move. My pokemon moves only when I select another move. This has happened in more than 1 battle.
Known Bugs in Singles:
- Conversion 2 button fails in battles. Temporary work-around: move Conversion 2 to your first move slot.

in ps, encore lasts for a fixed 3 turns, but in real, it lasts 2-5 turns..
in ps, sleeptalk+recharge moves need recharging, in real, they don't...
i hope you guys will notice this..

in ps, encore lasts for a fixed 3 turns, but in real, it lasts 2-5 turns..
in ps, sleeptalk+recharge moves need recharging, in real, they don't...
i hope you guys will notice this..
Encore lasts exactly 3 turns in Generation 5 and 6.

Using Sleep Talk should make it execute the move in its entirety, which should include the recharge turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)