Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, bit of a WiFi ethics question, but if I back up my AS save before SRing for Thundurus, is it considered ok to reload the save afterwards to SR for another Thundurus w/ a different nature?
I think people do that all the time (even heard 'if you have a backup save to SR again, keep ...' before) so I think it's cool. Some people say you should tell people if you use a backup save and so on, but I really think that if people are okay with cloning and RNG, they wouldn't have anything against backup saves.

Reactions: Xen

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think people do that all the time (even heard 'if you have a backup save to SR again, keep ...' before) so I think it's cool. Some people say you should tell people if you use a backup save and so on, but I really think that if people are okay with cloning and RNG, they wouldn't have anything against backup saves.
It's a rule of running a trade thread:
  • Note in your thread...
    • If and how you use third party tools...

So...are the only Ditto giveaways the currently suspended one by Buckert, and Mostthe3rd's?
Hmm? Pokemon doesn't have protection against that?

Interesting.

I've been out of the game since forever. Are there any starter Pokemon from any generation that have yet to get their hidden abilities? I'd really like Sheer Force Feraligator.

I've been out of the game since forever. Are there any starter Pokemon from any generation that have yet to get their hidden abilities? I'd really like Sheer Force Feraligator.
Gen 2 starters still have yet to get their hidden abilities. Gen 5 starters will have them soon, though, starting with Serperior.

I'll try a more simple question this time around haha. What does a regular Shaymin go for nowadays? (Cloned)

I'll try a more simple question this time around haha. What does a regular Shaymin go for nowadays? (Cloned)
If flawless, another flawless legendary, a flawless shiny, maybe two or three breeding projects. Depends on what the user wants but generally something along those lines.

I've been out of Pokémon since March 2013. I'm trying to compile a comprehensive list of all the events I have missed. Thanks to Bulbapedia, I have:

local:
Mewtwo (Hurricane)
Sinnoh "creation" trio
Smeargle (Worlds)
various Pokémon based on VGC teams

Wifi:
Deoxys
Gengar
Diancie
Garchomp
Scizor

Nintendo Network:
Beldum
Pumpkaboo
Heracross/Pinsir
Vivillon
Torchic (Speed Boost)

other:
Eon Ticket
Potions
Mega Stones

Can anyone think of any others? Is there anything special (moves, ability, etc) about the Pokémon in these events other than the ones I've mentioned? Did we never get the shiny Genesect?

How about an imperfect one?
idk why anyone would bother cloning an imperfect Shaymin. If it wasn't close to perfect, I'd give one for a spitback or even for free, personally. I doubt anyone would put one in a thread or anything because that wouldn't be worth anything much really.

Okay, thanks for the info. I just want a non-competitive one, for dex completion and future dex completion. Sooo anyone have a crappy Shaymin they'd like to trade? lol

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I've been out of Pokémon since March 2013. I'm trying to compile a comprehensive list of all the events I have missed. Thanks to Bulbapedia, I have:

local:
Mewtwo (Hurricane)
Sinnoh "creation" trio
Smeargle (Worlds)
various Pokémon based on VGC teams

Wifi:
Deoxys
Gengar
Diancie
Garchomp
Scizor

Nintendo Network:
Beldum
Pumpkaboo
Heracross/Pinsir
Vivillon
Torchic (Speed Boost)

other:
Eon Ticket
Potions
Mega Stones

Can anyone think of any others? Is there anything special (moves, ability, etc) about the Pokémon in these events other than the ones I've mentioned? Did we never get the shiny Genesect?
Just pointing out that the NN Beldum is still obtainable until January. The Eon Ticket is acquired through Streetpass.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Okay, thanks for the info. I just want a non-competitive one, for dex completion and future dex completion. Sooo anyone have a crappy Shaymin they'd like to trade? lol
I'd like a Shaymin for dex completion too, if anyone doesn't mind...
Well since it's a hot topic atm, I have a Shiny Modest Shaymin that I RNG'd back in Platinum before restarting the save that you two can have since it doesn't have the most ideal nature (Not sure if you care about it being shiny in the dex?) Just give me a sec to clone it.

Well since it's a hot topic atm, I have a Shiny Modest Shaymin that I RNG'd back in Platinum before restarting the save that you two can have since it doesn't have the most ideal nature (Not sure if you care about it being shiny in the dex?) Just give me a sec to clone it.
I don't really mind.

Let me delete some FCs first...I'm maxed out (100/100) right now.

Looking for Diancie and Gengar NA Codes for my Y, also looking for a cloner, you can keep a copy of What you clone, also looking for a cloner willing to clone about 20ish pokemon for Leo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)