Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a special attacking Lucario, which is better, Shadow Ball or Dark Pulse? They both hit basically the same thing (except for normal type's immunity to Shadow Ball), but they have different effects. I'm having a hard time choosing since Sp.Def drop is always nice, but so is flinch.
There's not really one that's a whole lot better than the other, but I'd say Shadow Ball, as it hits neutral on some things like Heracross that might try to come in safely on Aura Sphere (of course, Psychic would work even better, but eh).

You don't have a special wall (unless you're planning to use Bronzong for that).

Does Rain Dance increase the amount healed by Moonlight? Cresselia could work.

I still need help T.T

That all depends on your team. You will want to keep Surf for STAB no matter what. If you team needs something to cover Gyarados, you will want to drop Ice Beam and keep Hidden Power Electric. If you have Gyarados covered, you can drop Hidden Power Electric and go for Ice Beam. Ice Beam would "generally" (assuming you dont have any glaring weakness) be considered better as Ice is a good attacking type, you can never have too much Dragon Coverage, and works very well with Surf.

Well I have CBweaville, and HP ice 70 on another poke, and gyarados is a glaring problem for me, I think I might go with HPElec. Thanks.

I'm going to assume that you meant to say "you can get your story approved by a moderator if you won"

How would I do that?
If you wish to author and post a war story of a non-tournament match that you've won, you must FIRST submit a finished draft of your war story via PM to ONE of the following moderators for approval before posting: Fish, Kumar, LordS, Phuquoph, Synre, tenchi17, Mekkah, Obi, Roy, Carl, Groudon80 or Aeolus. If your chosen moderator disapproves your war story, DO NOT contact a different person for permission. Make sure to mention who approves your war story in your thread should you receive an affirmative answer.

did you read the new warstory rules it says this right in there

Also has Solid Rock. It sees use in UU in conjunction with TR, and is actually a beast down there, but I dont know how well itd fare in OU

Do you guys and girls input the stats on the IV Calculator and put the Average or Max IVs.
Example: input stats of a PKMN Average 30. Max 31.
Like That.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)