Other OU CCAT - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh actually I was using sub mega camerupt back in 2008 so if you can go ahead and name the set after me on-site that would be rad

All these votes for mega absol are pretty hype because that cat's seriously cool in the meta atm
You were using Mega Camerupt back in 2008? Do you work for gamefreak bro? Assuming you don't and you are not delusional/lying you mean you used sub normal camerupt which is not the same thing. The credit for creating the set goes to Thunderorange I believe unless he/she got the set from elsewhere which I don't think is true since he/she has atributed it to him/herself in the camerupt forum and the Creative and Underated sets forum.

You were using Mega Camerupt back in 2008? Do you work for gamefreak bro? Assuming you don't and you are not delusional/lying you mean you used sub normal camerupt which is not the same thing. The credit for creating the set goes to Thunderorange I believe unless he/she got the set from elsewhere which I don't think is true since he/she has atributed it to him/herself in the camerupt forum and the Creative and Underated sets forum.

RP Mega Diancie
CM Rain Dance Manaphy
Mega Pidgeot

I voted for these three sets because they are the most diverse in terms of the type of teams we could build with them; by that I mean that they don't automatically team-build themselves. Things like RP Landorus, CM Clefable, SD Mega Gallade, SD Mega Scizor, SD Lucario etc are already well understood in terms of how they function and the kind of support they need to succeed, and therefore building a team around them would be a waste of time as it is unlikely to be much of a useful learning experience.

Stallbreaker Mega Gyarados

I vote for this one because it's for sure one of the best stallbreaker in the ORAS metagame , Thanks GF for Crunch , With Taunt + DD it destroy stall teams (can taunt M sableye => mold breaker), and with DD , it handle very well offenses.

This set definitly deserves attention , and good cores to help it sweeping.

Edit: it need to be Jolly to outspeed Mega Manectric and loppuny at + 1 btw

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
I would really love for this process to move along. Nova, if you're there, what is your current status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)