Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paging kokoloko and Texas Cloverleaf

Hey, friends--

Posted a bunch of new and old avatars and forum signatures here.

The breakdown:

Brand New Logos for Firebot Falcons and Congregation of the Classiest

New minor logos for Alpha Ruiners and Cryonicles

Minor update to Team Raiders

Resizes and reposts of Stark Sharks, Wifi Wolfpack (cutepack edition) and Indie Scooters

Nothing new for Circus Maximus Tigers, as Bummer is doing their logo this year

Depression and heartbreak for the BIGS, whose logo I will have done as soon as I can :(

Show some spirit!!! Represent your team!!!!! Get pumped!!!!!

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
The rankings everyone and his fat girlfriend have been waiting for start now.

Like last year, we will start with the absolute worst team this season. At #10, we have a terrible team in the Indie Scooters. I don't even know who the managers are since I jack this list straight from reyscarface's page. Congratulations on putting together such a terrible team, though. This team might as well just start calling itself The Washed Up Scooters from here on out. I look at their roster and all I see are players in wheelchairs or players who were competent back in 2010.

The indie Scooters

Alf'-- He used to be a really good player.
Aqualouis -- There's a reason why he signed up for BW OU. Zero competency required. Just pray to your gods for a good team match up and you win 99% of the time. I hope he loses every week because it's always entertaining to watch him moan.
Hack -- sorry still don't know you.
Henry -- I would start him in ORAS OU since he actually plays and knows the tier and competent at it. Lavos would enter the battle and be like, "Doh. Damn didn't know Beedrill got a mega evolution now, which is why I lost to that retard. Fuck you all. I quit."
Honor - sorry still don't know you.
Isa -- sorry still don't know you.
IronBullet93 -- This ain't DPP UU, friend. Good luck netting a win or two. Rooting for you, however.
Lavos Spawn -- Competition is much tougher these days, Lavos. You have heard all about a new guy named Tele, who appeared out of nowhere, and is shocking everyone with his god-like plays. Good luck little man, I will be rooting for you too.
Liberty32 -- sorry still don't know you.
Lohgock -- He won a Doubles tournament, so he must be good at it.
Pwnemon -- Good at Doubles too, I suppose.
Stathakis -- He's not running on fume. Stathakis still got it after all these years and will definitely give anyone a run for his money. His plays have become more predictable than Ojama's though. Make the switch next time or choose the obvious move. Everyone knows you're doing the exact opposite.
Stone_Cold - Good ole' Stone is good at building teams for other people, as witnessed by Snunch winning the Official Tournament, but he's not too good at winning a game. Hope you prove naysayers wrong.
Versace Python Cased -- I recognize your name because you post nonsensical stuff constantly, but sorry don't know you.
Vinc2612 -- Like Alf', Vinc is a nice guy, who used to be a good player.
Windsong -- Don't know what you'll be playing or what tier you're still competent at, but good luck.

Last edited:

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I decided to remove myself from the players' pool. Don't wanna make anyone gag from watching my plays since I'm such a bad Pokemon player. You see, I never won any tournaments, never made it to the quarterfinals or anything of Smogon's most prestigious tournament, wasn't one point shy of making the most recent Tour's playoffs, had to struggle to secure the best record for OLT, and didn't peak whatever ladder I wanted, whenever I wanted. Yeah, I really suck at this game.

I'm just gonna be this year's unofficial and unbiased team rater.
I bet scooters end up near the bottom on that list xd

:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)