The Everything Minor League (NCAA) Football Thread : 2014-2015

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
ARE YOU SEEING THIS SHIT??

they missed two blatant offensive holding calls, a hands to the face call that was ridiculously obvious (like 2 seconds long, one play before they did call hands to the face), and the most obvious defensive holding call i have seen all year in the end zone on oleary. This is bullshit.

Wasn't offensive PA on oregon, the first time a call has actually benefitted FSU.

AND THEN THE THIRD AND 3 OBVIOUS HOLD AS THE BALL WAS THROWN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

AND NOW THEY MISSED ANOTHER HOLD THIS IS FREAKING RIDICULOUS.

then the officials don't let FSU sub when oregon did, and as a result oregon scores. I'm done. /leave

Winston needs to stay in college for at least another year, and if he doesn't, I don't feel sorry for whatever team foolish enough to draft him (at least with the intention of him starting immediately)

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
FSU getting exposed so hard. Been pretenders all year but that's not all on Winston. They're a good team but they're not championship contenders; any of the other teams in the CFP plus TCU would have slaughtered them.

Expecting OSU to lose similarly to Bama (but by 10-17, not this slaughter), but Ohio's legit. Really wish TCU could get a title shot but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Obligatory Harbaugh Harbaugh Harbaugh.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
FSU was down 5 in 3rd qtr with bullshit calls everywhere, i wouldn't exactly call them uncompetitive.

IMO they could be pretty scary next year, especially with this talk of a braxton miller transfer, since FSU is losing very few key players besides rashad greene.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Ohio State doing their best Florida State impression so far; should be winning but just committing completely boneheaded mistakes. Hopefully their second half isn't so disastrous. :/

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Cardale Jones is looking Tebow-esque out there. Who's coaching this team again?

Also Harbaugh

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
No, Harbaugh isn't coaching either of those teams dude.

MOTHAFUCKIN' BUGEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

if the bcs were still in place, the championship game would have been FSU-Alabama for sure.

perfect outcome for the first year under the playoff system :^)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Houston touchdown at 3:41 remaining.
Houston recovers onside kick.
Houston touchdown at 1:58 remaining.
Houston recovers onside kick.
Houston touchdown at :59 remaining on 3rd and 16.
Houston converts two-point attempt to take the lead.

PITT with one of the biggest bed-shittings I've ever seen.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm incredibly late on this, but the success of Boise State makes me happy because Jay Ajayi's from my hometown :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)