Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Plato.

If you cant breed it to perfection,just give me a female in dive ball with iv and i will breed it :) i prefer it to be an adamant nature
Some weeks ago we talked and agreed to trade a perfect Snorunt like you wanted for a HA dive ball female Omanyte from you, but after some time you never answered back (I assumed you lost interest in the trade). I still have that Snorunt ready to trade in case you want to, you just have to breed that Omanyte I want and I don't care about nature or IVs :P, just the ball, the gender and the HA :P

halloween 2014 through xy code
Also Dreamworld IIRC.

Last edited by a moderator:
On an unrelated note I have a Zubat with a blue pentagon that knows defog. Is this likely to be an illegal 'mon? If I am correct Defog is a DPPt HM move and the blue pentagon is an identifier of Pokemon originating from XYORAS...so the two should be mutually exclusive?
Defog is an egg move for Zubat. It can learn it from the Ducklett line and the Rufflet line.

Does seriously no one like Timer Ball? Probably a good thing because it makes me ~different~
The reason is that Timer Ball is neither here, nor there, some people like balls that people dislike(Net and Great being Great examples)while others just like the standard ones(Luxury)Timer Falls in neither of these categories and thus doesn't get any love at all(no hate either, for that matter)

Best ball for Gengar? I'm seeing a lot of Moon Ball Gengar but not sure why since it doesn't fit the colour scheme at all. Dusk Ball seems a bit more appropriate with the purple smoke that comes out.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Best ball for Gengar? I'm seeing a lot of Moon Ball Gengar but not sure why since it doesn't fit the colour scheme at all. Dusk Ball seems a bit more appropriate with the purple smoke that comes out.
Moon ball is (probably) largely because Apricorn Balls are harder to obtain (only available in 2 games, and must be transferred up 2 generations), making them more special (to some).

_____

Master Ball's the best match if you're RNGing it, but Heal, Love and Luxury work well if breeding (with Luxury better for shiny, and Premier better for shiny mega).

Last edited:
Dream Ball looks lovely on it, though you'd need someone with a Dream Ball spitback since the ball is unobtainable in gen 6.

How big of a difference is a 26 Sp. Def IV on Careful Groudon?

I'm staring at a 31/31/31/12-14/26/31 and Groudon's a bear to capture. In a Repeat Ball.

EDIT: Keeping. Ran some calcs on big Uber Special Attackers...didn't miss out on an 2HKOs...the difference is 1% at most.

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
How about adamant? And what would be the best nature for primal? Adamant or jolly?
Adamant if you're gonna run a Rock Polish set. With the RP boost and 128 evs, you outrun most of the relevant choice scarfers in Ubers w/ base 100 speed.

Is it possible to pass down 3 different Egg Moves to a baby that has 2 moves at Level 1 ? In other words, is one of the two moves erased by an egg move or not ?

Thanks !

Is it possible to pass down 3 different Egg Moves to a baby that has 2 moves at Level 1 ? In other words, is one of the two moves erased by an egg move or not ?

Thanks !
Yes, egg moves have more "priority" than starting moves. So a pokemon with 2 starting moves that has inherited 3 egg moves will hatch with the 3 egg moves and 1 starting move.

Yes, egg moves have more "priority" than starting moves. So a pokemon with 2 starting moves that has inherited 3 egg moves will hatch with the 3 egg moves and 1 starting move.
Excellent, thanks a lot ! I forgot to ask though. As of Gen 6, both mal and female parents can pass down moves: what if 2 Egg Moves come from the male and 1 from the mother ? Will they interfere with each other or will it be all fine ?

I have more complicated questions: what if both the mother and the father have 4 different egg moves (so 8 different in total), which egg moves will the child have? The first two from each parent? Will it have the opportunity through Heart Scale to remember all 8 moves?

I read on Bulbapedia that Female Moves are inherited first, and then the Male Moves come into play, potentially erasing the Female Moves, but dunno if the erasing process applies when there are only 4 Moves in total (2 Male / 2 Female).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)