Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, does anyone have a bold tentacool/cruel with rapid spin? Preferably good iv's. thanks!
I can breed you a spitback maybe tomorrow if nobody helps you with other egg moves. You would have to breed the rest yourself though but hey free spitback with egg moves. I can't make a promise but I can try tomorrow.

Hey i'm looking for Scyther/Scizor with Defog natures and IV's don't matter I just need Defog so PM me if you can help

Looking to get the shiny charm and was wondering if someone could help me get the pokedex data for mew, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, and Xerneas.

Pm me if you can help, thanks!

if anyone has time can someone do me a small favor. If you have powersaves and have a ton of ev reducing berries can you evolve my riolu.

Looking for Mew, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, and Xerneas to complete my pokedex, will trade back. PM me if you are interested in helping me. Thanks!

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
B01 - 5,3 - Honedge (♂) - Quiet - No Guard - 31.0.31.31.31.0 - Psychic - [0872]

Anyone on Smogon with this TSV? Couldn't find any 0872 TSV threads on Reddit....

B01 - 5,3 - Honedge (♂) - Quiet - No Guard - 31.0.31.31.31.0 - Psychic - [0872]

Anyone on Smogon with this TSV? Couldn't find any 0872 TSV threads on Reddit....
I highly doubt if reddit has it and if .coms list doesn't have it that anyone on this website would have it. However, if you have a twitter check the link in my signature that should help possibly. Good luck.
edit: you also need to know a little bit of japanese but hey check first to see if anyone has the TSV your looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)