Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, does anyone have a pentagon 6iv shiny ditto? I can offer exactly the same thing, but without the pentagon. The reason I'm asking is because I plan on using the ditto in my team on battle spot, but I also use it for breeding. Thanks!

Hey, does anyone have a pentagon 6iv shiny ditto? I can offer exactly the same thing, but without the pentagon. The reason I'm asking is because I plan on using the ditto in my team on battle spot, but I also use it for breeding. Thanks!
I don't see the point. Keep your breeding Ditto as it is and then Dex Nav to a high level to find a Ditto in ORAS.

The Gen 6 Ditto probably won't be perfect. But one caught at a high level could be decent.

The only useful things on Ditto are its level its nature and its held item.Everything else gets copied

Looking for pokedex data for Mew, Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta. Will trade back. Can offer some competitive Pokemon in return. PM if interested, thanks.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to do a RNG project in a Japanese Gen III emulator (and transfer to Gen VI).

PM/VM me for details and offers

So I am going to try to ask this again. Hopefully I can get some help. I need to complete my pokedex for pokemon x and Omega ruby. I am almost done completing my pokedex for pokemon x I need these pokemon and I just need someone to quick trade these to me. That is all I need ok /
spinarak
smoochum
armaldo
wynaut
glalie
huntail
gorebyss
rampardos
cherubi
finneon
manaphy(might as well try to get this even though I know for a fact you don't need it to complete the pokedex)
servine
herdier
stoutland
siesmitoad
sewaddle
swadloon
trubbish
cincino
vanillish
beheeyom
magmortar
lilligant

You know what I meant...but ok, I will refrain from asking for help on a forum that is meant for help. People here ask for things they could get themselves, but instead choose to help their own well being and trade with somebody. Therefore, There's not "no point" in saving myself hours of bore. Sorry if I sound mean, I'm just tired of people ignoring everything I say.
You asked for a 6iv Ditto from Gen 6. I'm trying to say it's simply beyond unlikely. The maths are against you.
for one, even if someone is willing to get one or has one for trade.

In this case, hours of bore are your best bet for such a specific request.

Latias - #380 (Timid) : 24 - 26 / 30 - 31 / 14 - 16 / 31 / 30 - 31 / 17 - 19

Not great on the IVs but it's shiny, should I keep or toss? Perhaps someone would like to trade for it before I reset?

You asked for a 6iv Ditto from Gen 6. I'm trying to say it's simply beyond unlikely. The maths are against you.
for one, even if someone is willing to get one or has one for trade.

In this case, hours of bore are your best bet for such a specific request.
...sorry. just needed to vent XD...

So I am going to try to ask this again. Hopefully I can get some help. I need to complete my pokedex for pokemon x and Omega ruby. I am almost done completing my pokedex for pokemon x I need these pokemon and I just need someone to quick trade these to me. That is all I need ok /
spinarak
smoochum
armaldo
wynaut
glalie
huntail
gorebyss
rampardos
cherubi
finneon
manaphy(might as well try to get this even though I know for a fact you don't need it to complete the pokedex)
servine
herdier
stoutland
siesmitoad
sewaddle
swadloon
trubbish
cincino
vanillish
beheeyom
magmortar
lilligant
Hey, I'm not sure about all of them (although I might have all), but I can help you with a lot of these. Just pm me.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Not great on the IVs but it's shiny, should I keep or toss? Perhaps someone would like to trade for it before I reset?
The game saves after a trade, so you wouldn't be able to reset and get another one if you traded it.

Still; keep if you want the novelty of pentagon shiny, otherwise toss.

it's shiny but the speed kills it a lot. Still I guess you should keep it is a shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)