The Everything NFL Punter Thread - 2014/2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Jesus why do these commentators hate Cam Newton so much? He's had a very good year and he's not playing badly today; just a couple missed throws. They were showing Cam's mistakes and one was the ball hitting the receiver right in the hands then he drops it. Proceed with commentary on Cam's "field sense" (buzzword alert!). I don't want to play the race card but goddamn.

Jesus why do these commentators hate Cam Newton so much? He's had a very good year and he's not playing badly today; just a couple missed throws. They were showing Cam's mistakes and one was the ball hitting the receiver right in the hands then he drops it. Proceed with commentary on Cam's "field sense" (buzzword alert!). I don't want to play the race card but goddamn.
His field sense looked pretty bad on that pick just now. Partially Jericho's fault, but still.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Fozzy wozzy was a bear, fozzy wozzy had no hair, fozzy wozzy broke a tackle and went 39 yards for a TD.

COME ON PANTHERS. LFGI. Stone_Cold

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
lolcardinals, lolwaterbombassumingthestoolerswillwin

I hate Cam Newton because he's the phoniest son of a bitch I've ever seen. He blatantly broke the rules and got away with it because SEC. His big-ass fake smile is the most disingenious, sinister-looking shit this side of Harvey Dent. His reward is all the fame and fortune he could ever want. Why must you be so unfair, life?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I could masturbate to the sound of Heinz Field being silent. I actually feel confident when the Ravens take through road in the playoffs, we somehow dont get flustered like we would in the regular season.

I think the Ravens will travel to Foxborough if they win, right? The Patriots have a much better chance at knocking them out than Peyton does, that's for sure...
Watching this game is reminiscent of the Ravens' playoff run where Flacco was just heaving up balls and would have Anquan/Torrey/ref make some miraculous play to keep the drive moving. I'm legitimately frightened of the Ravens going to the super bowl again simply because we'll be hearing so much more elite talk about mediocre Flacco...

Ugh

Ravens and Jumpball Joe Flacco coming to Foxboro

Hope the refs keep the flags in their pockets
I hate the Ravens so damn much, but this is the best case scenario. The refs will be especially busy that game with the way the overrated Pats corners play. Peyton may not be able to beat the pats and belicheat but Flacco with his crazy, eyes closed throws can on a regular basis.

Fuck you're ignorant. Name a single jump ball he threw today that went for a big gain or a td?

Well i wouldn't say that i'm ignorant since its statistically proven the Flacco benefits from Penalties far more than any other QB

He's a Pats fan I think. He scurred...
I am

Repeatedly said that the ravens are the biggest threat to the patriots in the AFC, Wanted the Pats to avoid them at all costs

And so they should be. Two years ago "Jumpball Joe" tore them a new asshole

Well this guy didn't play a single snap that game

and alot people forget the game between these teams last year in baltimore....

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

Well i wouldn't say that i'm ignorant since its statistically proven the Flacco benefits from Penalties far more than any other QB

I am

Repeatedly said that the ravens are the biggest threat to the patriots in the AFC, Wanted the Pats to avoid them at all costs

Well this guy didn't play a single snap that game

and alot people forget the between these teams last year in baltimore....
That's because the only way Torrey Smith gets stopped a lot of the time is when he has beaten his opponent deep with 4.3 40 speed, the only way to slow him is to grab him.

Also that's an amazing photo of Gronk

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
FUCK YEAHHHHHHHH Steelers wins are always the most satisfying, especially the first time beating them in the playoffs in franchise history. Flacco played adequately but honestly he had some errors that could've swung the game like the McCain dropped pick and fumble recovered by Zuttah. Seems like almost every Pit - Bal game is decided by these kinds of plays and it worked out in our favor today. Kubiak called a great game, not sure what happened to the run game after beasting and feasting the first drive though. And huge props to the defense for getting a great pass rush going and what's left of the secondary for holding up nicely against an explosive offense.

Pats are obviously really f*ckin good but if we can maintain that pass rush next week who knows what can happen?

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Fuck you're ignorant. Name a single jump ball he threw today that went for a big gain or a td?
Off the top of my head, he threw minimum one to Steve Smith and I only saw 40% of that game. If I still had PFF access I would go pull up the stats that say Flacco has been pretty much untouched on any balls thrown over 20 yards in the air. Flacco has been blessed his entire career with rarely ever getting consistently punished for throwing high deep "jump" balls. Sooooooo fuck man, get over yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)