Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Nice prediction, Mizuhime. I think perhaps you should take over doing these rankings for me. See Valentine? I didn't stop at one, like WCoP, this time.

Some people think I pull these stuff outta my butt or something. I try my best to be unbiased, and I achieve it through a very systematic approach. It's actually hard work to be as judgmental as I am. Anyways, onto the next team. This group has some dudes I recognize are pretty good and some dudes who I have never heard of until this post. The only reason this team is ranked higher than the Indie Scooters is because some of their low profile players appear more staggering to me than a bunch of players who used to be good. At #9, we have a really bad team in the Smog Frogs. I mean the Firebot Falcons. Doesn't really matter the name. This is still a dreadful team.

The Firebot Falcons

Bomber92 -- sorry don't know you.
Bugzinator -- sorry don't know you.
Golden Sun -- I don't know if he's as good as people say he is or he's one of those overrated "superstar" players. I won't mention any names... I haven't played him enough to make an accurate assessment of his playing abilities. He has a pink trophy, so I will give him the benefit of a doubt and believe that he's good at Pokemon. Something to be real proud of.
High Impulse -- test battled him a few times for fun on smogtours and he tossed me around. That means he's good.
marcoasd -- sorry don't know you.
Meeps -- sorry still don't know you.
myzozoa -- A solid player who's neither underwhelming nor overwhelming. With a favorable team match up, he'll do well.
Pearl. -- Are you my imposter, QuiteWheen, on Showdown? If yes, I will concede that you're competent at ORAS UU lol.
Problems -- He's like the Ubers equivalent of me. We both dominate the Ubers and UU ladders on Showdown, respectively. But when it comes to games that matter, we choke like a high school Japanese girl in a bukkake movie. Words of advice: take a few vodka shots before game time, and you'll increase your chances of winning.
Tesung -- He's hot as hell. His recent success, most notably the Smogon Tour victory, is no fluke. He'll continue to do well and impress with his creative teams. Big fan.
TheFourthChaser -- I know for a fact that TFC is a great Doubles player. And he's probably the best overall player on this team. When a Doubles player is your best player, you know your team has issues.
TV-Rocka -- He's a quality German. And a good DPP player.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Thanks, mate. That and more of my classic posts can still be found in the "SPL General Talk Thread."

Some worthy quotes by Yours Truly:

Rey's rankings is full of shit. watch how badly I molest destinyunknown, like I always do
--
ctc is like from the project and shit. i don't understand what he says most of the time and simply can't deal with his blazen ghetto ass. i know Pokemon is a child's game and all, but let's keep it somewhat classy shall we? errrbody up heere are all intelligent teenagers and young adults. aint nobody got time for ctc's wassup dawg mannerisms. you feel meat?
--
I just want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to all the users whom I may have annoyed. Last night I finished reading a book called "How to Be a Real Strong Black Woman" and it had taught me a valuable life lesson. Sweet Sugar repeatedly told me that the secret to a woman's strength is to show her inner (and quiet) confidence. Being a loud mouth is a sign of great weakness. That message has clearly sunk in.

I will never trash talk my opponents into shame ever again. Good luck to all and may the best women win her games.

I love you all.

--

And I can rap too.

i was drunk when i posted that last night. im back

yo let me just make this real clear
i think the wifi wolfpack is a team full of queers
marth thinks he's good at bw ou
that stupid nigga ain't nothing but a damned fool
come on, getting beat by the likes of lavos spawn?
that's more shameful than getting your face creamed on
the raiders are kicking their ass so bad
worse than kokoloko asking, "who necks""
masterclass ain't the ony lyrical genius around here
say hello to the almighty whitequeer

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
I'm going to say this one final time. I am only playing in the Farm League to get some ORAS OU practice in before the Official Tournament begins this month. I'm not in it to prove anything to anyone, and I have no desire to play in SPL this season. My goal is to play as well as I can in the OST this year and leave bloodbaths everywhere in my wake.

Stop pestering me about the damn Farm League. Thank you.

Last edited:

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
nothin' but inspiration and support from the team

[12:33] <@Asuya> when you play aim
[12:33] <@aim> ha;f an hour
[12:33] <@aim> it's cold in my basement
[12:34] <@Asuya> It's better
[12:35] <@Asuya> no emotions
[12:35] <@aim> lmao
[12:35] <@aim> im freezing
[12:35] <@Asuya> only you, your mind and your frozen d

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Can we have youtubers record every GSC / ADV match so we don't have to read logs cause who the fuck reads logs in 2015.
You can volunteer to parse the logs if you want. :)

And you can play on PS for replays additionally.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
people who play on PO might as well just puush the .poreplay file and all the kids who don't want to read a log can just download that to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)