Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF:
5*31 IV HA Bold aka Unaware Cleffa
5*31 IV HA Impish Spiritomp

FT any breedable Pokemon like:
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Mudkip (for Mega Swampert)
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Weedle (Mega Beedrill)
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog (Mega Pidgeot)
etc

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have a spitback sturdy Aron with Endeavor that I could have? I just need it as a panic button incase I run into another shiny legend whilst SRing, I'm doing Terrakion now and would much rather 1HP Endeavor than having to hit it with a resisted False Swipe (My in-game Aegislash needs 5 turns; 3 to set up to +6 and 2 hits get it to 1HP)

Been trying to DexNav an Aron on Sapphire but I've only encountered one Aron in an hour of trying lol

LF a ditto with an hp IV of 30, can do basic breeding project in return (Y/OR only but can do custom ball, HA, egg moves, and of course IV/Nature) or give you a Skrelp w/ HA in a repeat ball + egg moves of Acid Armour, Haze, Toxic Spikes, and Venom Drench) This is a repost from a couple pages ago.

Does anyone have a spitback sturdy Aron with Endeavor that I could have? I just need it as a panic button incase I run into another shiny legend whilst SRing, I'm doing Terrakion now and would much rather 1HP Endeavor than having to hit it with a resisted False Swipe (My in-game Aegislash needs 5 turns; 3 to set up to +6 and 2 hits get it to 1HP)

Been trying to DexNav an Aron on Sapphire but I've only encountered one Aron in an hour of trying lol
I can help with this, I will be breeding Aron next, so I will send you the first non HA Spitback I Get :)

Looking for the following

Prankster Sableye
HA - Evee or Magic Bounce Espion

Got a spare Masterball I can offer or any of the spitbacks that I have been breeding.

Hey everybody i'm looking for a Calm Ditto or Eevee (this will be for Umbreon) so if you have one and can help me out I don't have a ton to offer but i have a few things that could make it worth your while so please pm me

I'm looking for a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 shiny Mew with an Impish nature in a dive ball or someone who can RNG me one on an emulator.
CMT for one. I can clone it as well and give you back the original if you're not able to clone.

LF a ditto with an hp IV of 30, can do basic breeding project in return (Y/OR only but can do custom ball, HA, egg moves, and of course IV/Nature) or give you a Skrelp w/ HA in a repeat ball + egg moves of Acid Armour, Haze, Toxic Spikes, and Venom Drench) This is a repost from a couple pages ago.
reposting for new page

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Pokéball pattern Vivillon - #666 (Modest) : 26 / 31 / 30 / 19 / 26 / 31 HP Ghost

Keep or toss? I'm leaning toward keep. It's literally the best one I've gotten, and the only one I've received that is rated as outstanding by the judge.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Pokéball pattern Vivillon - #666 (Modest) : 26 / 31 / 30 / 19 / 26 / 31 HP Ghost

Keep or toss? I'm leaning toward keep. It's literally the best one I've gotten, and the only one I've received that is rated as outstanding by the judge.
I'd Toss, that Sp.Atk is waaay too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)