The DPP NU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Contacted eatme immediately after the round was posted with my timezone, asking when he could play, he responded on Thursday morning, with, "where are you from"... He hasn't been back on the forums since very early Thursday morning, unfortunately I am going to be without a computer from the 5th to the 12th (which I also informed him of on his wall), so I guess I'm requesting an activity win as I probably won't be able to play for the rest of the round and my opponent might not ever log back onto smogon. o.o

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Contacted eatme immediately after the round was posted with my timezone, asking when he could play, he responded on Thursday morning, with, "where are you from"... He hasn't been back on the forums since very early Thursday morning, unfortunately I am going to be without a computer from the 5th to the 12th (which I also informed him of on his wall), so I guess I'm requesting an activity win as I probably won't be able to play for the rest of the round and my opponent might not ever log back onto smogon. o.o
subbing in davidness for eatme

davidness vs atomicllamas

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
won 2-1 with major luck in my side, sorry man and ggs regardless

game 3 was intense as fuck lol

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
lost 1-2 to soulwind

game 1 i won fairly cleanly, some early luck
game 2 i lost 2 mons to his weather starter and lost in a very quick fashion
game 3 i was poised to win but i missed 5 or 6 50/50s with sucker punch and lost lol

gg nevertheless, fun set! best of luck in the rest of the tournament :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)