GameFAQs vs. Smogon tryouts/substitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to represent Smogon. I have been battling on NetBattle for over a year now, so my experience is far from N00b1sh.

On a side note, i reccomend JabbatheGriffin, and Taylor, if they haven't been reccomended yet. Both are magnificenty skilled and will prove their worth for Smogon if need be. :)

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys. I'd like to be considered for this, not sure if many of you know my skill level.. But I think I'm quite good, and I'm not exactly "new" here or anything, but just consider me anyway, thanks :) Been battling on Netbattle and competitively since early 2004 :)

Just adding that I'd much prefer to use Wi-Fi for my matches.

i havent been keeping up with the boring tourney part 4 or something. but from my experience, a battler named lillwartz is a pretty good battler.

While I'd like to play, I don't think I'd gain many vouches for my entry. I guess all I'd have to say is good luck to the participants!

I posted on the other thread, but I'll psot here too. I think I have a decent shot at making it, so however I try out I'd like to (on shoddy)

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'd give the heads up to JabbaTheGriffin to be able to beat anything GameFAQs is going to throw at us. He's been playing quite a bit from what I've seen and he should be more than a match for a bunch of the regulars on your for sure list.

Lol i would like too play

I am known as "wrinty" on shoddy and have battled a few people on those list you have up...

o lawd I've been playing competitive pokemon for ages now, I can play I guess but I doubt I'm in the top whatever.

At any rate, I recommend 0mastar.

I'd honestly love to play. I know I'm not exactly the most frequent poster on these boards, but I've been playing competitively for years(check my join date!), and I have a solid amount of experience against some of Smogon's greats. If anyone would like to reccomend me, that'd be awesome. If not, good luck guys.

I'm here to say I recommend 3N3MY, Taylor, and Futuresuperstar, as they are all fantastic battlers.

I'd like to be a substitute. I'm pretty good at battling, not much tournament experience though. I wish someone would reccomend me.

yes if i get team help on my team team to fill the gaps i could probaly take out most Gfaqs battler except the top 8 of them or so

On that note, I feel selfish for only nominating myself and would like to nominate Firestorm for a spot. I've never played him, but judging by the warstories he's written it can only be assumed he has prodigeous skill.

mod edit: don't worry about it. you aren't choosing who gets in, don't minimod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)