Project [PU] Battle of The Week [Week 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That means you two still battle by the way. I'm continuing this after Christmas. First Monday of January.

we're playing 10 PM GMT tomorrow on the main server. we're also going to allow the use of the current suspects if they get banned.

Okay so, here are my thoughts:

1st battle: Eh, not very clean. Kinda enjoyed having the help of Endeavor Rampardos, which has been very useful during the whole match. To be honest, Rampardos has been a complete boss during this battle, kinda happy about it. Hydro Pump missed for my opponent, which is unfortunate.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-196431632
2nd Battle: At this moment, just by team preview, i was feeling kinda sure about my chances of victory, Sticky web vs Trick Room, and Camerupt that pressure the entire team, not much of a trouble. And i ended up winning. Feeling better about this one because it's slightly cleaner than the 1st one.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-196437234

So, here you go, hope you enjoy/you'll enjoy this 1st session of battle of the week! :)

my game analysis for g1
magnemite missed a hydro but he still would've won if he didn't choke twice :toast:

rip in piece

ty for the analysis, i also appreciate you distracting me by being cancer in the chat, that really helped me out a lot <3 thanks for supporting me fren n_n

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's Monday :D Hope you had a happy new year but it's time to continue the battles of the week!

I'll update the OP when I get home today with the battles but for now...

pick your 3 people!

Robert
Kushalos
TRC

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Robert Alfons
Anty
boTTT (may or may not have told everyone else to vote for him)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)