Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So for example, if I have MM and the Shiny Charm, how many "re-rolls" does the game make? Also, if I have a Ditto and a Beldum and both the Shiny Charm and the Ditto is from JPN, the resulting ESV would be the same if I used a Kangaskhan and the same Ditto, if I reset and changed the parents?
5 rerolls (I think :/). 2 for Shiny charm, 3 for Masuda Method parents. And yes to the Kangaskhan thing (assuming both the Beldum and the Kangaskhan are not Japanese).

Looking to complete my Living Dex. IV's & nature do not matter, but I want legit wonder card or captures (not one you don't know where it came from). I can offer any breedable in my thread, cloning, EV training, and items.
380-Latias
386-Deoxys
645- Landrous
648- Meloetta
649- Genesect

Pm with offers or cmt

5 rerolls (I think :/). 2 for Shiny charm, 3 for Masuda Method parents. And yes to the Kangaskhan thing (assuming both the Beldum and the Kangaskhan are not Japanese).
Thank you, I'm looking at your Time Machine Guide in your sig.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks guys, I think I'm going for Premier. I think Shiny Meganium is more yellow-ish than green. By the way shady & Diabolico, can't get Heal, Dusk or Quick in that game. :p

So, anyone have a female Chikorita, Bayleef or Meganium in Premier Ball? Don't care about IV's or nature.
I have one, but you'd totally prefer the awesome-fantastic-fantasma of Great Ball Chikorita.

If you didn't get one already, of course.

What pokeball do you think matches a non-shiny riolu (with HA)?

Net ball
Great ball
or something else?
I personally would say Net Ball, but then again I like that ball type alot, I even breed the Eevees I plan on making Glaceons in them.

Now for my question as I just need a vauge odds estimant as I utterly suck at probabilty:
Since I am going for the miminalist approach for a Timid HP Ice Raikou with an IV Spread of: x/x/x/31/31/31, what are the odds I'll get one? Also I'm looking for teammate suggestions for Mega Audino as I want to use one for lols.

Esmeya

I think that's more something for RockinX haha. :p I just received one in a Premier Ball, but thanks for the offer. :)
It was a small joke. I only caught one of the many in a Great Ball because I ran out of other balls haha :)

At least you got the Premier Ball one. Good luck breeding!
What pokeball do you think matches a non-shiny riolu (with HA)?
(only because of the eyes and trying really hard to match something)

Net ball
Great ball
or something else?
Net Ball is my favorite for Lucari-derp.

I was a small joke. I only caught one of the many in a Great Ball because I ran out of other balls haha :)

At least you got the Premier Ball one. Good luck breeding!
I personally would say Net Ball, but then again I like that ball type alot, I even breed the Eevees I plan on making Glaceons in them.

Now for my question as I just need a vauge odds estimant as I utterly suck at probabilty:
Since I am going for the miminalist approach for a Timid HP Ice Raikou with an IV Spread of: x/x/x/31/31/31, what are the odds I'll get one? Also I'm looking for teammate suggestions for Mega Audino as I want to use one for lols.
Alright great ball, it is. But where exactly can I catpure a wild (HA) female Riolu?

Hmmmm.... Oh yes, now I remember. The Friend Safari. hehehe. Thanks guys. ;)

Esmeya

Alright great ball, it is. But where exactly can I catpure a wild (HA) female Riolu?

Hmmmm.... Oh yes, now I remember. The Friend Safari. hehehe. Thanks guys. ;)
I can get you one if you'd like.

I can confirm that statement.
You seem to have deleted my Friend Code ;_;

I need to give you Chansey and apparently one of my derp Great Ball Chikorita's now (have to transfer it up first and breed you a spitback if you can't get one from Colo yourself that is.)

I need to give you Chansey and apparently one of my derp Great Ball Chikorita's now (have to transfer it up first and breed you a spitback if you can't get one from Colo yourself that is.)
Really? Awesome. Thank you.

I just wanted a female Riolu (with HA) caught in a great ball. That's all.

IV's don't matter. ;)

What would you like in return?

Esmeya

Really? Awesome. Thank you.

I just wanted a female Riolu (with HA) caught in a great ball. That's all.

IV's don't matter. ;)

What would you like in return?
You profile is limited so I can't post there. Therefore, I'll PM you when I catch it. I don't need anything in return.

To get HP Ice with 31 in SpA, Spd, and Sp you need to have even defense and at least 1 of HP and Attack to be even
To calculate chance of this we look at the different places the 3 guaranteed 31s can be.
If 3 possible guaranteed 31s SpA SpD Sp, a 1/20 chance, HP Ice is 3/8
If 3 possible guaranteed 31s HP or Attack and 2 of SpA SpD Sp, a 6 in 20 chance, Remaining 31 is 1/32 and HP Ice is 1/4
This Gives 1/20*3/8 + 6/20*1/32*1/4 = 3/160 + 3/1280 = (24+3)/1280 = 27/1280
Chance of getting Timid is 23/25
So total chance of getting Timid HP Ice pokemon with 31 in SpA SpD and Sp is 27/180*13/25 = 351/32000 or around 1 in 92

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus

Don't worry about the Chikorita. I'll be available in 20 minutes.

Thanks guys, I think I'm going for Premier. I think Shiny Meganium is more yellow-ish than green. By the way shady & Diabolico, can't get Heal, Dusk or Quick in that game. :p

So, anyone have a female Chikorita, Bayleef or Meganium in Premier Ball? Don't care about IV's or nature.
I have one you can keep it as well. Give me a few minutes.
edit Diabolico I have some good spitbacks in a great ball with egg moves mind reader, sky uppercut, vacuum wave, and agility they are also timid. I think you have been helped but still let me know if you would like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)