Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've dub out my SS cart to grab some mons with old pokeballs. Any ideas for what to aim for?
I can name a few things to get in soul silver...Or a few that would be intersting
sport ball combee
love ball zubat (kinda matches shiny crobat)
friend ball bellsprout
friend ball skarmory (kinda matches the green or the little bits of green for shiny)
sport ball wurmple for beautifly or dustox
there's a few right there I guess.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Any nature suggestions for Meganium? I already got a Bold Dual Screen Meganium. Wanted to check Smogon's Dex, but the page isn't loading.

Is there a way to capture flawless pokemon in the wild (not legendary SR) in Gen 6 yet?
Nope, and that will probably never happen.

Is there a way to capture flawless pokemon in the wild (not legendary SR) in Gen 6 yet?
Dex nav chaining. The higher your chain the more often higher numbers of "potential" stars (up to three) will appear. Each of these represents a guaranteed flawless IV. So in a way yes?
does that mean up to 3 guaranteed 31 IV's?
Yes but some people have gotten 5 IV/6 IV pokemon using this method.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a female, Luxury Ball or Premier Ball, Hidden Ability Impish Onix/Steelix? IVs don't matter, but 5 IV would be nice.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there any value here for Steven's Shinny Beldum? 'cuz I'm thinking to recent a mildly usable one for the lulz, but I don't know.

If I don't get a good landorus in the next hour, then I would like to trade for a 5 iv -sp attack landorus that's impish, and kalos born. Willing to trade 5 iv shinies for it. Prefereed if it's nicknamable

Is there any value here for Steven's Shinny Beldum? 'cuz I'm thinking to recent a mildly usable one for the lulz, but I don't know.
it would be incredibly valuable if you got a good one, but that's pretty much impossible. just reset for a decent nature and use in-game, otherwise it doesn't really matter what you get.

Albus

The Triumphant
it would be incredibly valuable if you got a good one, but that's pretty much impossible. just reset for a decent nature and use in-game, otherwise it doesn't really matter what you get.
Yeah, I'm perfectly aware of that (hence why I said reset a mildly decent one) but I think I'll still reset it just for "fun".

Anyone have a non English ditto with 31/0/31/31/31/31 IVs or a 31/even/30/31/31/31 HP Ice? Or a non English Rotom with 31/x/x/x/x/31

Albus

The Triumphant
LF an Iron Ball I need, in return I can give something like a cool APricorn Ball female or something; PM/VM me if you can help.

Keep this Raikou?

Timid
31/31/27/31/25/30
HP Ice

Sucks that it got the 31 Attack and the defenses are somewhat low, but they aren't that horrible and it has HP Ice.

Keep this Raikou?

Timid
31/31/27/31/25/30
HP Ice

Sucks that it got the 31 Attack and the defenses are somewhat low, but they aren't that horrible and it has HP Ice.
Just because it has hidden power ice I might be tempted to keep. I am looking for someone willing to clone for me also.

kinda pokemon related question I hope that someone can answer this question for me: SO I downloaded an emulator VGA ok so I dowloaded two roms pokemon emerald in english and pokemon emerald in japanese. The english rom works just fine however the japanese one does not. I have tried changing the language I have no idea why the rom does not work can someone explain this to me please and thank you.
edit: I am sorry if I posted in the wrong place.
edit edit: will shut my face never talk about emulators again sorry.

Last edited:
After finding a bunch of landoruses and causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. I found this one with the following ivs

30/31/26/31/20/31

had to be 31 on sp attack

TOSS OR KEEP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)