Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a drillbur/excadrill with mold breaker. I can ofer 5 iv pokes or a breeding servise. The current 5iv pokes that i have are jolly gible with outrage jolly regenerator mienfoo with knock off and timid gastly, there are more but those are my best in my oppinion.

im looking for a 5iv male sneasle with fake out egg move
I am looking for a drillbur/excadrill with mold breaker. I can ofer 5 iv pokes or a breeding servise. The current 5iv pokes that i have are jolly gible with outrage jolly regenerator mienfoo with knock off and timid gastly, there are more but those are my best in my oppinion.
i have plenty of mold breaker drillburs. i can get you one for free. adamant or jolly? i need your fc. mine is in my sig

does anyone have a timid hp fire ditto? preferably 31/even/31/30/31/30 iv spread. I have a quiet 31/31/31/31/31/0 ditto I RNG'd for trade.

Keep or Toss? Does the Defense kill it? About to leave for 3 hours, so I'll plug in the 3DS and check back to see what people think.

Raikou - #243 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 26 - 27
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 30
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Raikou - #243 (Timid) : 31 / 26 - 27 / 24 - 25 / 30 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Grass

Keep or Toss? Does the Defense kill it? About to leave for 3 hours, so I'll plug in the 3DS and check back to see what people think.

Raikou - #243 (Timid)

Toss for trade. Keep for personal.

Raikou - #243 (Timid)

I might actually keep that it's pretty usable and almost perfect you will find some trade I'm sure.

Cool, ready when you are.
Thanks again bud :]. I had just realized I never had the items to breed on ORAS lol.

Raikou - #243 (Timid)

Hmm, the Hidden power certainly makes it tough to decide. I would personally toss if you plan to trade it. It leaves too much room for someone to reset a better HP grass one.

So I ko'd groudon during the story because I thought I could reset for him again after the elite 4 but I just went to the cave of origin to start and he isn't there.....am I missing something?

Trying to reset for a good Latios on OR - if I have a fainted Timid Synchronise Ralts in the lead spot should Latios be the same nature? It doesn't seem to be working :-(

So I ko'd groudon during the story because I thought I could reset for him again after the elite 4 but I just went to the cave of origin to start and he isn't there.....am I missing something?
You might have to beat the E4 again, or complete the Delta Episode if you haven't already.

That sync rate is 100% only for in-game Lati@s (along with Cosplay Pikachu), the sync rate is the normal 50% for Eon Ticket Lati@s.
He's SRing the in-game Latios on Omega Ruby so that's not what's wrong. I remember I tried to use a fainted syncher lead too and it seemed to fail, it started working if the syncher wasn't fainted though.

EDIT:
When latios joins your party the synch has to be kept in the party..it can't be the one you send to the pc
well this explained my problem... :$

Last edited:
He's SRing the in-game Latios on Omega Ruby so that's not what's wrong. I remember I tried to use a fainted syncher lead too and it seemed to fail, it started working if the syncher wasn't fainted though.
I used a fainted Synch for the in-game Latios, and the only time it didn't work was when I mistakenly sent it back to the PC upon receiving Latios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)