First Blood - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoutout to Tikitik for this sick banner! Much love <3!

Tour Rules

• The game is decided when one Pokemon (from either team) gets Knocked Out.
  • You ARE allowed to switch between Pokemon during the game to prevent a Pokemon from getting Knocked Out.
  • Matches will be best of 5 (whoever wins 3 games wins the match)
  • The tier is ORAS OU
  • No Pokémon / Item ban will affect this tournament. The tierlist will remain frozen unless there is a significant problem.
  • If a move such as Destiny Bond is used and both Pokemon faint at the same time, you will continue playing until another Pokemon faints.
  • And of course, all other rules/clauses apply as well!
Example:
Player one sends out Tyranitar,
Play two sends out Abra

Tyranitar uses Crunch
Abra Faints

Player one wins the game.

Contacting: Please VM your opponent, and NOT PM. If you do PM, I will not be able to see activity, and therefore I will not be able to hand out activity wins, instead I will coinflip.

Activity: I will be checking for activity, and I will make the final call if I believe it to be an activity win/coin flip.

Round 2
Ox the Box vs Marshall.Law
SOMALIA vs Jukain
-Clone- vs Navy
idiotfrommars vs Nineage
praj.pran vs CyberOdin
Cronenberg vs Tricking
Earth vs Aurious
Updated Kanto vs Crestfall
Sovahkiin vs Lyconik
chimpact vs Z+V
Terraquaza vs Inscribe
MikeDawg vs Togevoir
Little Hulk vs byronthewellwell
Mix vs SoulWind
Fortune vs silver97
Alf' vs TheEnder
Dark Nikuman vs Frizy
qwerts vs Rohail
Zebraiken vs majaspic22
ArchPhantom vs Soulraiser
Level 56 vs Inflikted
Sanosuke vs Drowsy Cheesecake
SparksBlade vs Aaron Pinkman
qsns vs Mr.378
Metal Sonic vs Wettin
whodats vs GGamer
TewMew vs TheKFC
El-Soldier vs kill yourself
InAJWeTrust vs Finchinator
trobenator vs Shyfire
radianthero156 vs NotAGymLdr
Faded vs McMeghan

The deadline for this round will be: Wednesday, January 13, 2014 @ 10:00:00 (PST)

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN :D

Last edited:

Frizy

dont change my ct fuckers
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
vm'd but my opponent hasnt logged in since the 30th so its not looking likely

Salty much? Like Byron said, I won 3-2, I changed teams 1 time in total out of all 5 games (switched out only 1 Pokemon), so I'm not sure why you feel the need to mention it as if I was 'ct'ing' you.

Anyways, our series was good, I out-predicted you on several critical occasions, the matches we had were close and enjoyable. This tourney isn't really supposed to be taken as super serious as you seem to be taking it, so I'm not sure why you have a sour attitude. It's a for fun tourney, not something official. I just find it a bit funny how you're complaining in your post about the matches when they were all without hax, and you had multiple chances to turn around a loss into a victory for yourself, you simply got outplayed by me. Anyways, despite your poor attitude in your post, GG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)