Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with Arhan, although I don't get how it would be different, it matches so well (or am I missing the sarcasm? lol)

brb breeding one because I like it so much
Ah, I'll Explain.

Usually in the case of pokemon like Mincinno, the more 'universal balls' like Luxury and Premier are used, the reason I said be different was 1)2 People before me said Premier, following the usual norm.2)I like underrated balls like Great and Heal when opposed to standard ones like lux or premier.3)Not to mention it matches very well. Mine would have been in the world's best ball
, tho.

Looking for touch trades for the following pokemon to help me complete my pokedex:

Combusken
Lombre
Shiftry
Delcatty
Volbeat
Lunatone
Milotic
Huntail
Gorebyss
Grotle
Shinx/Luxio/Luxray (or just let me keep a Shinx)
Bastiodon
Wormadam
Mothim
Vespiquen

Nicknames for a Male MGardevoir? :O "Gallade" seems rather on-the-nose. I'm half thinking of Cassock, but it doesn't really scan, and besides nobody's really gonna notice it's the term for male clerical dress AND it sounds more like Cossack. And that might be offensive IDK :|
why not trapdevoir?

Do people use bold thundurus? Because I resetted a 30 - 31 / 8 / 31 / 31 / 6 / 31 one with hp ghost, I'll probably toss this though unless it's good since I'm going for timid/hasty/naive

edit: Tossing, and won't look back.

Nicknames for a Male MGardevoir?
Named mine "Drag Queen", I'm sure you could try Rocky Horror or Tucker (dem tights).

Do people use bold thundurus? Because I resetted a 30 - 31 / 8 / 31 / 31 / 6 / 31 one with hp ghost, I'll probably toss this though unless it's good since I'm going for timid/hasty/naive
Thundurus likes its Sp. Def, Calm is actually a thing. toss it :P

Reposting for new page :/

Looking for touch trades for the following pokemon to help me complete my pokedex:

Combusken
Lombre
Shiftry
Delcatty
Volbeat
Lunatone
Milotic
Huntail
Gorebyss
Grotle
Bastiodon
Wormadam
Mothim
Vespiquen

Reposting for new page :/

Combusken
Lombre
Shiftry
Delcatty
Volbeat
Lunatone
Milotic
Huntail
Gorebyss
Grotle
Bastiodon
Wormadam
Mothim
Vespiquen
Let me check my bank. I have all of them, I'll send you message.

I'm ok with the male, I'm a ditto fan! anyway, could I ask you if you have some snivy with useful IVs of 30's instead of 31 for a specific hidden power type?
Haha that's actually what I plan on doing shortly. Unfortunately they're the last stage of the process - I've only just got some 31s, timid, and Glare, and before I start breeding for 30s I want to get a Snivy parent with all the 31s I need - just HP at this point, but female + ha is annoyingly uncommon. If you want to wait a day I'll have a lot of spitbacks with assorted 30s/31s (gonna breed with N's Zorua, all 30s). At the moment, all I have is random 31s + random values if you can't wait that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)