Smogon Premier League VI - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
the fact that showdown actually is considered the "standard" simulator in this spl for rby/gsc is a fucking joke. i'd take long logs over faulty implemented mechanics any day, even if theyre slow to read. im sure im speaking for every gsc player here.
PO can go fuck itself until main and most of the other servers do away with the blanket sleep trap ban that prevents us from using completely legal sets per our tournament rules even off the ladder. Because for some reason unrated battles need to have hard enforced bans which can't be turned off.

Replays are so much easier to watch anyway than parsing logs, even without spectator chat which makes it so much worse, and hey we're never going to find the faulty mechanics if we don't play on the damn simulator and find them, right? Joim's done a lot of work recently trying to clean this shit up for our use, there is bound to be the occasional misfire. Luckily it didn't really matter in this instance and we can probably expect it to be fixed ASAP for next time.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I scheduled with Bomber for today afternoon and appareantly couldn't get on. Bomber92 if you read this contact me about rescheduling, tomorrow afternoon and sunday evening are fine for me.

edit: tomorrow 3pm gmt+1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)