Gen 6 The "Are my Pokémon IVs and Nature good?" Thread

From the Kyogre thread: "One can also invest in Primal Kyogre's Special Defense rather than Defense. At the expense of becoming vulnerable to physical attackers, this makes Primal Kyogre an excellent check to key special attackers such as Darkrai, Calm Mind Arceus formes, and Geomancy Xerneas assuming you have Roar to phaze it."

In other words, you could run SpD P-Ogre. Actually, I'd probably keep that if I had the ability to trade for a different nature.

I got an adamant groudon with 31/30/15/12/31/31, worth keeping? the defense is kinda low so idk, it doesn't seem to make too much of a difference to the stat though

How about this?

Rayquaza (Jolly)
25/31/31/x/19/31
I always prefer running Adamant Rayquaza because it hits much harder, and because with ESpeed you don't need speed to kills things (faster Extreme Speed users like Extreme Killer are faster anyways, and the more fire power is nice when you face bulkier teams), other than that, I guess that the IVs are pretty good.

I just caught this Rayquaza on my first try, it is worth keeping right?

Rayquaza (Adamant)

30/31/31/27/28/31

The only problems are the HP and Special Defence, but these are still high, I think it might take a while to best this but I wanted to check as I'm not sure how much difference these IVs make when playing.

Luigi Bros.

Maybe should you get it with 31 IVs in Attack? I honesly don't know if you lose relevant fire power on something without 2 IVs, though, but you probably shouldn't so yeh you should definitely keep it.

#383 Groudon [Adamant]
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 27, 28 / 29

Its not 31 speed but its so good otherwise. I plan on running a rock polish set. Should I keep it?

acam333 It's not an amazing catch for a 5-IV, but it'll definitely work. Keep in mind that Ho-Oh's IV spread is very specific. You'll have to sacrifice a few Atk if you want to be able to 1) live a +2 Xern Thunder and 2) outspeed pre-MEvo Diancie. But people run all kinds of spreads on Ho-Oh, so it's probably not a big deal; jst run calcs to determine the new odds of 1/2HKOs if you change the Atk.

Hi everyone

I just caught a Naive Deoxys 31/31/31/31/31/27. I know I should always go for max Speed but for the case of Deoxys A or
S should I keep? Any potential threats besides another deoxys?

About to reset for Groudon and I'm wondering what synchroniser to use. I'm not sure if I want to go mixed wallbreaker, RP or SD yet, and would preferably like to be able to change between them. I'm not sure if I should sacrifice bulk or S.Atk or just go for a serious one. What nature would be better for me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)