Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please trade me thundurus, landorus, mesprit, cresselia, uxie and heatran for completing the dex? Would be appreciated

Anyone have an idea what Pokemon can hold Competitive items through Dex Nav? For example, I know Life Orbs can be found on Absol.

Can anyone please trade me thundurus, landorus, mesprit, cresselia, uxie and heatran for completing the dex? Would be appreciated
I have the genies and Heatran lying around, might have to check for the others. Got a Contrary Snivy spitback by any chance?

Anyone have an idea what Pokemon can hold Competitive items through Dex Nav? For example, I know Life Orbs can be found on Absol.
Grimer and Trubbish sometimes hold Black Sludge, the Baltoy line holds Light Clay, and Sableye can hold Wide Lens (if you're a member of the "I'm THIS tired of Stone Edge missing club").

okay i have a questions

the sv thing can i check the contents of eggs before they hatch.lets say i have a box of eggs can i check which ones have the 5ivs im looking for even if im not looking for shinys

I have the genies and Heatran lying around, might have to check for the others. Got a Contrary Snivy spitback by any chance?
Sorry I don't, but if you are willing to help me i'm online now. I can give you some other ha pokemons tho

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
okay i have a questions

the sv thing can i check the contents of eggs before they hatch.lets say i have a box of eggs can i check which ones have the 5ivs im looking for even if im not looking for shinys
If you are able to use KeySAV2 with Powersaves (not using the Battle Video method), then yes.

Looking for touch trades for the following pokemon to help complete my pokedex:

Huntail
Floatzel
Gastrodon
Ambipom
Mismagius
Purugly
Skuntank
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Munchlax
Lumineon
Mantyke
Lickilicky
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Probopass
Dusknoir
Froslass
Regigigas
Phione
Oshawott
Dewott
Patrat

Last edited:
I have Contrary Snivy and I'm not looking for anything in return, guys. Just give me time to breed more females - 1 in 8 chance is kind of a bitch :/ I have plenty of males in the meantime should your favourite breeding partner be a Ditto.
i use dittos to bree. does it need special egg moves?

I'm looking for Raichu and Talonflame. Both with HA. Can someone help me?

EDIT: I only need talonflame.

EDIT 2: I need both. Thought i can breed with cosplay pikachu. ^^"

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Odd request, but does anyone have a +spe Cottonee/Whimiscott w/ a speed IV of 0? Exact nature/IVs are irrelevant as long as it fits the criteria.

Actually, any +Spe Cottonee/Whimiscott will do. Can always pass the IV from my TR Ditto

Last edited:
Odd request, but does anyone have a +spe Cottonee/Whimiscott w/ a speed IV of 0? Exact nature/IVs are irrelevant as long as it fits the criteria.

Actually, any +Spe Cottonee/Whimiscott will do. Can always pass the IV from my TR Ditto
I just bred quite a few cottonee, check it out in my thread and let me know if you'd like one

Toss or Keep?

So I was trying to get a Latias w/ good IV's when I ended up getting a shiny Latias during one of my tries. Should I keep it or toss it and try to get a Latias w/ good IV's? I wasn't planning on trying to get a shiny and it's IV's are obviously less than ideal, but it is a nice shiny from an aesthetic standpoint.

It's IV's for what it's worth:

Latias (Timid)
14-16/8/31/31/20,22/31

Edit: Keeping. Thank you to those who gave their input.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)