Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toss or Keep?

So I was trying to get a Latias w/ good IV's when I ended up getting a shiny Latias during one of my tries. Should I keep it or toss it and try to get a Latias w/ good IV's? I wasn't planning on trying to get a shiny and it's IV's are obviously less than ideal, but it is a nice shiny from an aesthetic standpoint.

It's IV's for what it's worth:

Latias (Timid)
14-16/8/31/31/20,22/31
If this is the gift from Steven, you could keep by trading to someone to hold and restart, since you're fairly early. If it's Eon Ticket, I dunno, I'd toss. If you can backup and reload, keep for sure.

Looking for the following for breeding:
  • Dream Ball Female HA Slowpoke
  • Female HA Mudkip
  • Level Ball Female Mawile
  • Level Ball Female Meditite
  • Sport Ball Female Pinsir
  • Sport Ball Female Scyther

Toss or Keep?

So I was trying to get a Latias w/ good IV's when I ended up getting a shiny Latias during one of my tries. Should I keep it or toss it and try to get a Latias w/ good IV's? I wasn't planning on trying to get a shiny and it's IV's are obviously less than ideal, but it is a nice shiny from an aesthetic standpoint.

Latias (Timid)
14-16/8/31/31/20,22/31
Best shiny latias I've seen for soft reset I don't know your choice.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Toss or Keep?

Latias (Timid)
14-16/8/31/31/20,22/31
I would keep for sure, you've got 31 special attack and speed (the important ones), your third 31 isn't in the worthless attack stat, 20+ is fine in SpDef, only letdown is the HP which (for a shiny) is fine by me! In fact, I would probably trade for it (depending on what ball it's in nest or lux would be sick and nicknameable (I don't care what the NN is, I just like it when people name their stuff) )

Last edited:
Anyone got a 30 defense ditto I can have/borrow? Trying to breed some HP ice and it's killing me. I've got some decent spitbacks with 4-5 ivs, egg moves and hidden abilities.

If you've got a 30 iv ditto I can have then I'll be over the moon.

Got a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Quiet non-HA variable gender Time Machine spread waiting to be used, should I breed (yet another) Honedge or is there some other mon worth using it on?
Will check responses when I wake up

I would keep for sure, you've got 31 special attack and speed (the important ones), your third 31 isn't in the worthless attack stat, 20+ is fine in SpDef, only letdown is the HP which (for a shiny) is fine by me! In fact, I would probably trade for it (depending on what ball it's in nest or lux would be sick and nicknameable (I don't care what the NN is, I just like it when people name their stuff) )
It was caught in a premier ball (after all, I was planning on getting a non-shiny Latias). I only started SR'ing in ORAS, so right now I'm just collecting (and learning) rather than trading.

It's not perfect by a long shot (but seems to be good by shiny standards?) but I'll keep her. Thank you for your (and everyone else's) input.

So I've been SR-ing Rayquaza on OR and I got this for stats. 248/226/152/like 202ish/152/174 is this a good reset?
Should be Jolly btw so spatk dont matter

LF:
5*31 IV HA Jolly Durant
5*31 IV HA Impish Spiritomp

FT any breedable Pokemon like:
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Mudkip (for Mega Swampert)
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Weedle (Mega Beedrill)
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog (Mega Pidgeot)
- 5*31 IV Timid Phione
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Snivy
etc

Last edited:
This is a couple of pages old, but no one has answered. I have one in a Lure Ball, and that's definitely what I'd recommend. You can always just set your DS clock to Friday over and over again though. (For collecting Apricorns/balls, you have to set it to like 11:58 PM and then let the clock pass midnight, as that's what triggers everything. I'm not sure if that would apply to something like Lapras appearing, but it could, as the game could sense you'd changed the time and wait for the next midnight to pass.)
Thanks. I ended up catching it in a Heavy Ball. Kinda makes sese too :P
And no, I will just catch one at a time :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)